FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > single people at clubs.

single people at clubs.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Morning all.

When you go to a club with single men or women attending what guide lines do they need to follow when approaching a couple?

I know the men need to ask or be invited including kissing, and groping but does this apply to women?...

As part of a couple I'm confused, everyone has different rules lol, just wondering what yours were. its definatly easier when being approached by a couple that's for sure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

As a single lady, I always wait to be invited. I like to chat in the bar/lounge area 1st to couples, or sit naked in the hot tub and usually I get approached by couples, have a chat and if they want to play, thats a huge bonus.

When I play as a couple, we play in an open room and encourage people to join us.

Not really had experience with single males, as I tend to stick to couple only nights.

Deviant City

ps, i wouldn't dream of just going to grope/touch/kiss somebody and the same rules should apply to single women the same as it does with the men.

I do smile, flirt and flutter my eyelashes the best I can!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would say its polite to wait to be invited no matter what sex is wanting to join in, I dont see why women should be treated differently to males really.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I'm very forward: I will flirt and make eye contact and chat.

If I think someone is really to my tastes I will make sure we talk.

BUT I would never grope or touch a man uninvited. I am very harsh on those that do it to me so it's simply fair.

I know women who will never go to clubs again after being handled by strangers and I know men who have been handled then made to feel as though men should be grateful!

No means no. No question, no argument, no debate. And that includes ANY touching without an invite.

Sheffield

And I have had to sit on my hands at times!

Cool that's what I thought, you don't just jump on someone's lap and help yourself lol. Same rules for both single males and females.

Must make sure the ladies know that I'm with my man then! I may not mind sharing but manners apply.

Thanks for the input people always good to hear from some sensible nice swingers

Sheffield

"Cool that's what I thought, you don't just jump on someone's lap and help yourself lol. Same rules for both single males and females.

Must make sure the ladies know that I'm with my man then! I may not mind sharing but manners apply.

Thanks for the input people always good to hear from some sensible nice swingers "

The same rules apply to couples too!

At my last club visit I was very aware that the male half of a couple kept giving me big grins and starting conversations at every chance. I was friendly and civil but also not interested. They never made an outright invitation so I didn't say anything, just didn't encourage conversation. I was with a friend and kept seeing people I knew so it wasn't an issue.

Later in the evening I had been peeping at my friend (who had become very popular in the glory hole room as he could only just squeeze through the holes) and was walking back down the corridor when a hand went for my right boob

He was very put out to get my nannyish lecture about boundaries and was he going to do it again, and did he know better, and was he going to do it to anyone else but the whole time his wife was giving me the most evil looks for reminding her fella what the club rules were!

In that situation I could have mentioned it to a member of staff and they would have got a worse bollocking or I could have done what other women have done and silently fumed and never returned.

But (nb: I'm a bit of a gobby so and so) I handled it myself and took myself from the top of their wishlist to the I wouldn't touch her with hazmat gloves even if the rest of the worlds women were rotting with syphilis list...

I go to clubs as a single woman and i never just join in, i always wait to be invited

has to be said tho some women, be them single or part of a couple feel they are above club rules and just touch anyone, i get far more women just touching me without asking than men and they take rejecion far worse

"Cool that's what I thought, you don't just jump on someone's lap and help yourself lol. Same rules for both single males and females.

Thanks for the input people always good to hear from some sensible nice swingers

The same rules apply to couples too!

At my last club visit I was very aware that the male half of a couple kept giving me big grins and starting conversations at every chance. I was friendly and civil but also not interested. They never made an outright invitation so I didn't say anything, just didn't encourage conversation. I was with a friend and kept seeing people I knew so it wasn't an issue.

Later in the evening I had been peeping at my friend (who had become very popular in the glory hole room as he could only just squeeze through the holes) and was walking back down the corridor when a hand went for my right boob

He was very put out to get my nannyish lecture about boundaries and was he going to do it again, and did he know better, and was he going to do it to anyone else but the whole time his wife was giving me the most evil looks for reminding her fella what the club rules were!

In that situation I could have mentioned it to a member of staff and they would have got a worse bollocking or I could have done what other women have done and silently fumed and never returned.

But (nb: I'm a bit of a gobby so and so) I handled it myself and took myself from the top of their wishlist to the I wouldn't touch her with hazmat gloves even if the rest of the worlds women were rotting with syphilis list... "

Hehe good girl!

Same rules apply to all then lol. I find it can be the ladies that can sometimes cross a line, shame really as it puts me off then wanting to share.

Deviant City

"I go to clubs as a single woman and i never just join in, i always wait to be invited

has to be said tho some women, be them single or part of a couple feel they are above club rules and just touch anyone, i get far more women just touching me without asking than men and they take rejecion far worse "

Luckily I haven't had this problem yet x

As a single male I always wait for people to approach me, some couples don't like being pestered by men all night. I just make the effort to talk to people as you would in a pub, if the couple or lady wants to play they'll come to you. Has never failed for me in clubs and have had plenty of fun!

I have only approached someone once, it was a single lady who said she was waiting for me to approach her, glad I did as she was amazing!

I find smoking areas are the best place to join in conversations and meet people.

Hope this helps

Thank fuck a moaning post that doesnt single out the obvious single men...

altho...............

as a few have said...sometimes its cpls that are the worst...

either the male half thinks that having a partner/wife gives him the automatic entry to get fanny

or the female half, just thinks she can interrupt anyone really..and then invite her man to play

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

actually maybe the answer is that people take the same approach and show the same manners regardless of whether it is a single male, a couple or a single female....

i have seen some offender at clubs being single men, and as other people have said some of the worst offenders are couples.....

I look a guy in the eyes then crook a finger and beckon him over, it works for me.

" and i never just join in, i always wait to be invited

"

Me too. I don't engage gear unless someone says they want me. Far better than forcing the issue or putting meself where I'm not needed

Wolf

"I look a guy in the eyes then crook a finger and beckon him over, it works for me. "

like it hehe

» Add a new message to this topic