FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wife

Wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Suggested the idea of swinging to my wife, she wasn't to keen, although we have been on cam a few times and also I have seen her have fun with a lady friend, when she has done all this we have been d*unk, when she's sober she doesn't like the idea of cam or trying a club, any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

talk to her some more is the only suggestion I have, o and possibly don't mention the profile you have that says she doesn't know you're here. Honesty and openess is the way forward but if she's not interested then you have to accept that.

By *g99Couple  over a year ago

s

If she's into things like that when she's d*unk and gets turned on by it there is obviously something there. Only thin you can do is talk to her about it all good luck

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"If she's into things like that when she's d*unk and gets turned on by it there is obviously something there. Only thin you can do is talk to her about it all good luck "

Agree completely.

Keep talking and keep honest.

Sometimes a partners biggest fear is the concern over the motivation their partner has for suggesting it.

Good luck.

D

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Put the idea of going to a club with her, but really emphasise the idea that you are both going purely to observe. And when you are there, DO NOT keep pushing the idea of playing.

Let your wife find out how she truly feels, and make sure she isn't d*unk.

You are going to have to convince her you are into the idea of BOTH of you swinging and its not just something for you to get off on.

Cheers guys, I think i might suggest the club way, as we're going away in a few weeks would be good to see if she's up for trying it, the biggest turn on for me would be me seeing her being pleasured,if i was swinging with her i wouldnt really be interested in playing with other people

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Cheers guys, I think i might suggest the club way, as we're going away in a few weeks would be good to see if she's up for trying it, the biggest turn on for me would be me seeing her being pleasured,if i was swinging with her i wouldnt really be interested in playing with other people"

Tread carefully. Seems like this is all about you!

"Cheers guys, I think i might suggest the club way, as we're going away in a few weeks would be good to see if she's up for trying it, the biggest turn on for me would be me seeing her being pleasured,if i was swinging with her i wouldnt really be interested in playing with other people"

Make sure she is aware of this. She may think you are just out to have sex with other women, and swinging its just a way to do it.

My wife is fully aware that my interest is purely in enjoying her enjoying herself, and that works for us perfectly. If you let your wife know this, she may be more comfortable with it - BUT you have to understand and accept that she may not be interested in it at all outside of it being a d*unk fantasy. Just because you are only interested in her playing, she may actually not want to play!

"Suggested the idea of swinging to my wife, she wasn't to keen, although we have been on cam a few times and also I have seen her have fun with a lady friend, when she has done all this we have been d*unk, when she's sober she doesn't like the idea of cam or trying a club, any suggestions? "
Rhohypnol?

Sorry if it seems that way it's not all about me, she ha always said she is bi sexual and would like to explore more just don't think she knows how to take the next step

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Oh, she's already got her own profile on here, she is being as honest with you as you are with her obviously! She's having a ball! Z

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Sorry if it seems that way it's not all about me, she ha always said she is bi sexual and would like to explore more just don't think she knows how to take the next step "

You need to take the next step together I can't stress how important honesty is. You need to talk to her, tell get what your fantasies are, ask get how she feela and them talk some more. I've said it before if I discovered my husband discussing me with strangers on an internet forum without my knowledge I'd be beyond angry. Talk to her!

» Add a new message to this topic