FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > face pic query

face pic query

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello fab swingers, if you could have the choice would you prefer face pic in profile or happy to see someones cam in the chat rooms?

Thanks,

Paul

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

we prefer a face picture attached to a message, we understand that people don't always want to have their face in their profile and we aren't massive fans of cams so a nice smiley face with a message is what we like

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I don't mind if you don't have one on your public pic but one you can send when requested is best - I won't meet unless I know who I'm expecting!

I also don't cam, not even just to prove identity.

Little hint; get a friend to take one, or five. Use a camera phone and try to smile/look friendly - lots of men have screen grabs from their web cam from terrible angles or a snap that makes them look like they should be on the crimewatch wall of fame!

Lol i know exactly what you mean, half my issue with having one is that all the ones i take i look like a convict!

By *ay_yes_to_pinkyWoman  over a year ago

manchester

Well i have face pucs and i did go on cam quiet alot but after a few rude people saying my pictures are fake compared to my cam so i stick to my face pictures

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah face pic can be private but shared in messages is best but saying that I've had a few meets that actually looked nothing like the picture!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"we prefer a face picture attached to a message, we understand that people don't always want to have their face in their profile and we aren't massive fans of cams so a nice smiley face with a message is what we like "

Agree with this poster

By *on-bazCouple  over a year ago

rushden

Our facepics are "friends only" but if we message someone new we always attach one.

"we prefer a face picture attached to a message, we understand that people don't always want to have their face in their profile and we aren't massive fans of cams so a nice smiley face with a message is what we like "

This is what I like too I don't mind if peeps don't have a face pic on their profiles but would like one if they message me and I reciprocate with my face pic.

I think its clear most people prefer a face pic in a message. I'll upload one and keep it private to show peeps. Thanks for your advice and opinions everyone.

We do the same, purely because it's another test of whether they are genuine. If they contact us and haven't attached a face pic, we then ask for one with next message. If we just get sent a friends request (assuming they 'may' have face pics in their private gallery) or just don't attach one - it's in the bin time..... blocked !

» Add a new message to this topic