FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single men with photos of women in their profile - ore attractive?

Single men with photos of women in their profile - ore attractive?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *upersubie OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

So simple question, I have seen a few profiles with quite a few verified meets on them that contain lots of photos with the guy and random women.

How do people feel about this? Does this make for a better single male profile as you can see others have met and clearly enjoyed themselves?

Want to make my profile as best as it can be.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

Different people will prefer different things. Personally I don't mind the odd 1-2 but lots just does nothing for me, I much prefer sexy or casual photos of the guy himself... I guess I like the idea that the guy is reflecting what he can offer not who he can get or experiences he has had previously.

Its similar to dick pics or gaping pussy pics or anything for that matter - some love, some like, some dont care, some dislike. Do what you like and you'll get people on your wavelength. Sin xo

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

My opinion is no, but then again I think verifications are vile as well.

It's your profile, keep it to you

nw

P.s. you have good pictures and a good profile. Get to a club and make friends.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Makes the guy look insecure.

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'm not sure why his think it'll make them look better/ have a more appealing profile.

For many reasons.

The first thought for many women is "does that lady know her photo was taken and that her image is being used in this way"

The second is that their playmate/s take up so much of the pic that I don't get to see my potential playmate or what's left of the pic is dick which doesn't entice me into meeting.

Another thing that some women find off putting is seeing guys' 'past conquests' or just find action shots vulgar.

Leeds

Mmm was thinking it raises more questions and offers anything of value. Maybe to be kept in the friends section if any. That's where I have put more revealing photos.

Thank you for your replies ladies think that's settled then haha! The focus will be all on me then

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Turn off for me

Leeds

Think that's got to be my next step, socials and a club meet!

I need to make some more contacts in Leeds so what's to loose!

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

Any single profile with a catalogue of action pics is a turn off for me. Each to their own tho, some dont mind some do.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

a single prole is just that, and i always wander about the consent issue of the guy putting pics of someone else on the web

"a single prole is just that, and i always wander about the consent issue of the guy putting pics of someone else on the web "

This

[Removed by poster at 11/03/22 00:00:48]

Each to their own. You can't pander to each individual site user.

As long as it isn't tasteless or crude then I don't see the harm.

My photo was taken by the lady in the photo for the purpose of using it for my profile.

(It also helps give an indication of scale )

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"So simple question, I have seen a few profiles with quite a few verified meets on them that contain lots of photos with the guy and random women.

How do people feel about this? Does this make for a better single male profile as you can see others have met and clearly enjoyed themselves?

Want to make my profile as best as it can be. "

If I see a profile with the guy fucking lots of diffrent women and then he might have 1 or 2 verifications it just screams to me that these women might of known they were being filmed but didn't know they would end up on a swingers site or they didn't know they were being filmed...apart from that there is no way we would go near a man who sleeps with lots of women..we much rather like the look of a sophisticated thought out profile with respectful pictures..and cock pics don't do it for us.

By *rouble1977Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"My opinion is no, but then again I think verifications are vile as well.

It's your profile, keep it to you"

Pmsl

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

The problem is consent, the lady probably hasn’t agreed to the picture being used like that. And if she has there’s no way of telling.

By *xxLandNxxxCouple  over a year ago

Nuneaton

It's your profile, keep it to you"

We had a guy call is sad people for displaying verifications but there not a review of how good we were or contain any explicit details of meets just let’s people know we are who we say we are and we’ve turned up to meets etc , we also like to see who others have met.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

I don’t like action shots at all especially someone who has no verifications

After an ex putting photos of me on his profile without permission, the only thing it makes me think is exactly the issue highlighted here around consent and if they are even aware there is a photo on here.

Instant turn off.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I don't like it for two reasons

1) you can usually see more of the woman than you can of the man (you often just see an inch of cock inserted into a woman)

2) there's no way of proving he has her consent to use those images

I just think it's disrespectful, your photos should be showing you off, showing what you have to offer not who you've met

Photos like that on a profile for me usually means the message will get ignored

"The problem is consent, the lady probably hasn’t agreed to the picture being used like that. And if she has there’s no way of telling. "

By *panddaCouple  over a year ago

West Mids

"I don't like it for two reasons

1) you can usually see more of the woman than you can of the man (you often just see an inch of cock inserted into a woman)

I just think it's disrespectful, your photos should be showing you off, showing what you have to offer not who you've met

"

Agree totally.

By *uicybbwWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I don’t like it no as most men use them instead of pictures of them self

I don’t want a man who has loads of verifications and is rampant.

I want a quieter more innocent guy if I were looking

I don’t like over super confident

Guys with back here again written on their profile turns me off too

By *urves and MischiefWoman  over a year ago

Northerner

Turn off for me ... obviously the consent issue is the biggest factor but I want to see the guy himself on his own profile to see what he has to offer ... we have all had sex, I don’t need to see you balls deep in numerous women to prove it

West Mids

"So simple question, I have seen a few profiles with quite a few verified meets on them that contain lots of photos with the guy and random women.

We think that the guy is so insecure he needs to prove someone has actually wanted to have sex with him.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I dislike other people in single profiles. It's really hard to form a decent perception of how someone looks from photos and so much harder if a person has somebody else there, and the obsession is taking a good sex shot. They really ruin their chances and make things much tougher.

Likewise guys doing bareback in pics, when they profess to wanting safer sex. This is simply avoidably making their job tougher to meet the right people (assuming they are actually not really looking for bareback).

Fab is often hard enough for a high proportion of people here, that it seems downright ludicrous to not sell yourself as easily as possible, helping to filter the compatible people quicker. Some moan about chat reaching a dead end, which may have been avoided if they'd been as open as possible from the offset

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There's also the issue that if they haven't managed to assess what we, as prospective partners, will need to get from his profile, that he could be similarly poor in bed

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

If you were selling your car, would you include photos of other cars you've driven in the advert?

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"

"

And the woman part of the photo is a full body shot. We always see those as funny.

Funny weird, not funny ha-ha

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

"The problem is consent, the lady probably hasn’t agreed to the picture being used like that. And if she has there’s no way of telling. "

Does the same apply to single females profiles that have a guy or guys visible in them?!

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

It informs my decision- usually to the negative.

By *inkyCeltMan  over a year ago

Newport

"The problem is consent, the lady probably hasn’t agreed to the picture being used like that. And if she has there’s no way of telling.

Does the same apply to single females profiles that have a guy or guys visible in them?! "

Was thinking the same. There are lots of female profiles with blokes hanging out of them.

Agree. Generally we don't want to see your triumphs and successes and the odd one isn't a problem but it is not a turn on to see you with lots of others. 5 - 10% of your photos maximum of your sexual exploits with others, tops.

I put my Verified so people know I am real and my friends I seen keep them clean as between the two people u see I have a pic of a friend I see regularly but it don't show anything

And it's not put males off for a social but understand people hide they Verifieds they want to

By *cttMan  over a year ago

hatfield & Cannock

"I put my Verified so people know I am real and my friends I seen keep them clean as between the two people u see I have a pic of a friend I see regularly but it don't show anything

And it's not put males off for a social but understand people hide they Verifieds they want to "

"If you were selling your car, would you include photos of other cars you've driven in the advert? "

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I love seeing a single guy with different women on his profile. It makes him way more attractive to me.

Turn off

By *uitednbooted2Man  over a year ago

Berkshire

No you don’t. What you want to do is tailor it according to majority female opinion on here in the hope that somehow it will make you more appealing and attractive to them( btw just a fraction of fab frequent the forums so opinions on here may not represent the majority). What don’t you be yourself, and create a profile that accurately represents you and what your looking for instead of falling in line and joining the rest of the herd of lemmings. Just a thought!

Fair point, well made _uitednbooted2

West Mids

"The problem is consent, the lady probably hasn’t agreed to the picture being used like that. And if she has there’s no way of telling.

Does the same apply to single females profiles that have a guy or guys visible in them?! "

Yes it does.

I would like to think that most people would find any action pictures to be unsolicited and highly disrespectful.

It’s a cloudy area but I would steer away from having shots of play on your profile as can be seen as an invasion of someone’s personal privacy.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

To answer the OP I personally find it off-putting seeing pics of women's bits in a man's single profile. Your profile is great imo

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

I don’t think it should be allowed at all. There’s no guarantee that the other person knows their picture is being shared. Surprised that Fab say the pics are ok when they get uploaded

I don't like profiles that show more of the blokes conquests that it does of himself. Like someone say you may often get a glimpse of an inch of cock of you're lucky.

I'm not saying all men's profiles with action shots are like this. Some can be quite artful and shows the man's physique etc.

What annoys me is those that message me (I am quite openly a BBW) claiming the love larger curvier ladies yet all their pics show them with modelesque type women. So it's clear that they either want me cause they can't get anything else or they think the perfect bodies ladies on their profile makes them look better.

By *ikesEmBigMan  over a year ago

Herts

No you don’t. What you want to do is tailor it according to majority female opinion on here in the hope that somehow it will make you more appealing and attractive to them( btw just a fraction of fab frequent the forums so opinions on here may not represent the majority). What don’t you be yourself, and create a profile that accurately represents you and what your looking for instead of falling in line and joining the rest of the herd of lemmings. Just a thought! "

No you don’t. What you want to do is tailor it according to majority female opinion on here in the hope that somehow it will make you more appealing and attractive to them( btw just a fraction of fab frequent the forums so opinions on here may not represent the majority). What don’t you be yourself, and create a profile that accurately represents you and what your looking for instead of falling in line and joining the rest of the herd of lemmings. Just a thought! "

Always be true to yourself rather than pretend that you're something you're not or you'll attract what isn't compatible with you.

I personally think it's super hot seeing action shots but only if it's mainly the man that can be seen and there being no distinguishing features such as birthmarks or tattoos on the other people.

I also understand the fact that unless it's a couples profile there's no way of knowing consent was given which means people could be getting exposed unknowingly and against their will.

I would only ever share if I have consent by the other people in the photos. Most men are very proud to be shown off like that in my experience.

"I'm not sure why his think it'll make them look better/ have a more appealing profile.

For many reasons.

The first thought for many women is "does that lady know her photo was taken and that her image is being used in this way"

The second is that their playmate/s take up so much of the pic that I don't get to see my potential playmate or what's left of the pic is dick which doesn't entice me into meeting.

Another thing that some women find off putting is seeing guys' 'past conquests' or just find action shots vulgar."

I agree, it's tantamount to revenge porn if they haven't given permission.

How does fab know the woman has given permission and is there an expiry date to that.

I found someone using pics of my face that were a good 7 years old. He wouldn't remove so I had to report it to have them remove. Some people move on in life and don't necessarily want their past coming back to haunt them.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Puts me off

Puts me off hugely.

OP - there's a Leeds social this weekend hosted by Dare2Bdifferent. As you were asking.

Personally, I would say no.

I once got sent loads of pictures off a guy looking to meet me fucking various different Women and the photos were literally 80% of the Women's bodies and the only part of him in the pictures was about 1/8 of his cock (usually buried in someone's vagina or arsehole).

Shows me absolutely NOTHING about him and was actually a huge turn off.

By *elvet_OrchidWoman  over a year ago

Banbury

"Personally, I would say no.

I once got sent loads of pictures off a guy looking to meet me fucking various different Women and the photos were literally 80% of the Women's bodies and the only part of him in the pictures was about 1/8 of his cock (usually buried in someone's vagina or arsehole).

Shows me absolutely NOTHING about him and was actually a huge turn off."

I agree completely

West Mids

"Personally, I would say no.

Shows me absolutely NOTHING about him and was actually a huge turn off."

The sad thing is?

They actually think it is cool and attractive!!

West Mids

[Removed by poster at 11/03/22 21:57:22]

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

They're not for me op

Especially when I can only see tiny bits of the male and a of several different ladies

On my single profile,if I get a message from a single male profile like this ,I wouldn't reply.Even worse is when a single male has a profile pic of a woman's bits and bobs .

Miss

nw

It's your profile, keep it to you

We had a guy call is sad people for displaying verifications but there not a review of how good we were or contain any explicit details of meets just let’s people know we are who we say we are and we’ve turned up to meets etc , we also like to see who others have met. "

It's each to their own. I think I'm in the minority who don't like them and don't wanna see them.

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

If I get sent direct pics like this in an initial message, or a single profile that messages me has pics of a woman on it, I instantly block and delete the message. Total turn off for me and I always wonder if those women know (and strongly suspect they don’t)

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"I don't like it for two reasons

"

Exactly this. I don't want to see where your dick has been. Massively off putting, more often than not they say safe sex yet they aren't wearing condoms.

"Makes the guy look insecure. "

Makes the guy insecure !! Your a Male dressed as guy .. does that make you insecure ??

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

[Removed by poster at 18/03/22 23:20:39]

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Nah I don't wanna see who he's been shagging especially if several different women and with no condoms on! No thanks I don't even like dick pics so yeh definitely a turn off....I'd say for most women they wanna feel special not just another number on his bed post so to speak!

I know for a fact if it was the other way round and single women with pics of her with several different men with no condoms....what she'd be called!!

You'd imagine men would be put off the same...

Xx cj xx

Everyone is different in their likes but personally it turns me right off & I'd not even bother to read the message if it was a profile pic

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think as a rule of thumb it's not the best strategy. However I don't think it's a huge factor as there are some guys with lots of pictures with many other women in who get plenty of meets and verifications. I suspect regardless of women or not in your photos the key is still, great profile, being an all round decent guy and getting yourself well known (for the right reasons) onnthe scene.

Also I do wonder if the amount of different women makes an impact. Do people veiw a variety of different women with the verifications to back the photos up more favourable. As opposed to one or two different women with few verifications that may smell like an ex, some woman who doesn't know or that the woman may have been paid?

By *he_Last_TitanMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Unless of course she’s also here and has a similar picture on her profile…

As is the case with mine.

» Add a new message to this topic