FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Society and Women

Society and Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *explorer888 OP   Man  over a year ago

Godalming

Do you think society will ever let women enjoy casual sex the same way as men? And do women really want that or is it not in their DNA like us men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Godalming

I'm talking about women in general as I know and have met some very horny ladies. God bless them. But they are the minority of women kind.xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think society has finally woken up for the most part and there is less of a double standard now. Just like men, not all women want to sleep around just because they can. But as one of those women that's has had a very large number of sexual partners and still loves casual sex today, I can't remember many occasions where I've been judged negatively for being sexually promiscuous xx

Godalming

I have so much respect for ladies like yourself. Long may society keep changing.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"I think society has finally woken up for the most part and there is less of a double standard now. Just like men, not all women want to sleep around just because they can. But as one of those women that's has had a very large number of sexual partners and still loves casual sex today, I can't remember many occasions where I've been judged negatively for being sexually promiscuous xx"

Posts like this make me feel judged as fuck. No matter how many penises I put in my body, there’s always going to be some dude telling me I’m doing it wrong.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I agree I have never felt judgement & to be honestly I think guys probably get it harder than women do

Look at the way married men on here get a lot more judgement & negativity than married women do

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"I think society has finally woken up for the most part and there is less of a double standard now. Just like men, not all women want to sleep around just because they can. But as one of those women that's has had a very large number of sexual partners and still loves casual sex today, I can't remember many occasions where I've been judged negatively for being sexually promiscuous xx"

By whom ?

Godalming

I have absolutely no issue with my lady having sex with whoever she want. I adore her and love her to bits. Sharing her is the most amazing feeling and make me want her forever. I wish society would teach people to be more open minded. I think a lot of marriages would survive if people understand the difference between sex and love.

By *aliceWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I have absolutely no issue with my lady having sex with whoever she want. I adore her and love her to bits. Sharing her is the most amazing feeling and make me want her forever. I wish society would teach people to be more open minded. I think a lot of marriages would survive if people understand the difference between sex and love."

There's more than a little suggestion of permission and ownership in this, which is part of the problem.

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

It's not something I make public. If a partner tried to judge me for it they wouldn't be a partner for long.

Godalming

[Removed by poster at 13/03/22 14:27:42]

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"Do you think society will ever let women enjoy casual sex the same way as men? And do women really want that or is it not in their DNA like us men?"

Is it society in general or is it the patriarchy that looks down on sexual liberation of women?

As for it being in our DNA, if that were tue case then ot would be socially and morally acceptable for men to cheat. So the DNA thing is just a poor talking point.

Godalming

"I have absolutely no issue with my lady having sex with whoever she want. I adore her and love her to bits. Sharing her is the most amazing feeling and make me want her forever. I wish society would teach people to be more open minded. I think a lot of marriages would survive if people understand the difference between sex and love.

There's more than a little suggestion of permission and ownership in this, which is part of the problem."

I love her and want her to live her life and be happy. She does not need my permission and I definitely don't own her. I on the other hand won't do things she doesn't want me too. Have I said something wrong?

Godalming

"Do you think society will ever let women enjoy casual sex the same way as men? And do women really want that or is it not in their DNA like us men?

Is it society in general or is it the patriarchy that looks down on sexual liberation of women?

As for it being in our DNA, if that were tue case then ot would be socially and morally acceptable for men to cheat. So the DNA thing is just a poor talking point."

I see where you're coming from and agree. As I'm bi and in a relationship where I meet guys I suppose I'm used to the sexual urge men have. A totally different feeling from the feeling I have when have sex with the one I love.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"I have absolutely no issue with my lady having sex with whoever she want. I adore her and love her to bits. Sharing her is the most amazing feeling and make me want her forever. I wish society would teach people to be more open minded. I think a lot of marriages would survive if people understand the difference between sex and love.

There's more than a little suggestion of permission and ownership in this, which is part of the problem.

I love her and want her to live her life and be happy. She does not need my permission and I definitely don't own her. I on the other hand won't do things she doesn't want me too. Have I said something wrong?"

I just think the whole original post suggests a little judgement which you claim to wish didn't exist

If women are saying they don't experience it , it's odd that you feel the need to write about it

Possibly it's your social circle where its still considered not as acceptable

Godalming

I love her and want her to live her life and be happy. She does not need my permission and I definitely don't own her. I on the other hand won't do things she doesn't want me too. Have I said something wrong?

I just think the whole original post suggests a little judgement which you claim to wish didn't exist

If women are saying they don't experience it , it's odd that you feel the need to write about it

Possibly it's your social circle where its still considered not as acceptable

"

Fair point. You may be right.

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

Would I share my experiences on fab in the "normal" world...probably not because I would be perceived as a sexual deviant

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"Do you think society will ever let women enjoy casual sex the same way as men? And do women really want that or is it not in their DNA like us men?"

You and I are society.

Challenge misconceptions and call people out.

By *reamblueMan  over a year ago

London

Feels like its moving in the right direction. My upbringing was positive towards boys having lots of sexual partners and negative to girls. Such attitudes will still be held in places such as the daily mail. I love the maths that makes total number of partners the same for men and women

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

"Do you think society will ever let women enjoy casual sex the same way as men? And do women really want that or is it not in their DNA like us men?

As for it being in our DNA, if that were tue case then ot would be socially and morally acceptable for men to cheat. So the DNA thing is just a poor talking point.

I see where you're coming from and agree. As I'm bi and in a relationship where I meet guys I suppose I'm used to the sexual urge men have. A totally different feeling from the feeling I have when have sex with the one I love."

Oh. I get it.

I’m reasonably slutty, but I can’t fuck about in the way that my bi male friends do because it’s just not safe. They tell me stories of just turning up, getting naked and going for it. I need friendship and trust, because I’ve had so many bad experiences with creepy fuckers with no boundaries. Stealthing, ignoring no, etc.

It’s not fear of societal disapproval that holds me back. It’s fear of dickheads.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I see where you're coming from and agree. As I'm bi and in a relationship where I meet guys I suppose I'm used to the sexual urge men have. A totally different feeling from the feeling I have when have sex with the one I love.

Oh. I get it.

I’m reasonably slutty, but I can’t fuck about in the way that my bi male friends do because it’s just not safe. They tell me stories of just turning up, getting naked and going for it. I need friendship and trust, because I’ve had so many bad experiences with creepy fuckers with no boundaries. Stealthing, ignoring no, etc.

It’s not fear of societal disapproval that holds me back. It’s fear of dickheads.

"

Exactly this. Until we don't have to fear for our lives nearly every time we meet someone it's never going to be equal in any way.

Maybe the next couple of generations down will be able to have more fun without being judged. It's the same with anything kink based.

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

"

Yes you're right...but there are alot of people out there who don't get the world of swinging. People believe in the vows of marriage a cheat is a cheat... alot of marriages would survive if they had your mind set... its sad when ladies are still called slags, wheres for having a lot of one night stands more so than men , lifes short enjoy it

By *olfblondeWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

re: your DNA comment..

there’s a great book “Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality” which theorises how monogamy started to be a thing at the advent of agriculture, where humans were concerned about ownership (of land, animals, money and sadly women!). it’s possible in our hunter-gatherer days, children may have been raised by the men of the tribe as a group and sexual jealousy (about whether these were their own offspring or another mans) might not have been a thing. the belief that men used to be violent and drag unwilling women into caves has been debunked i think, women were not always viewed as inferior in all of human history

at the end of the day, every human has sexual impulse and with women it’s no different. it’s just that our own sexual identity and confidence is cut down by a world where we see ourselves as property. the social pressure weighs far heavier than any possible biological thing.

By *urga2076Woman  over a year ago

London

Oh. I get it.

Exactly this. Until we don't have to fear for our lives nearly every time we meet someone it's never going to be equal in any way.

Maybe the next couple of generations down will be able to have more fun without being judged. It's the same with anything kink based."

This. For sure. Plus orgasmic sex for me requires fluid exchange- so STI risk.,…so casual sex doesn’t usually equate to great orgasmic sex. A partner who knows my body and that i trust does

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"re: your DNA comment..

there’s a great book “Sex at Dawn: The Prehistoric Origins of Modern Sexuality” which theorises how monogamy started to be a thing at the advent of agriculture, where humans were concerned about ownership (of land, animals, money and sadly women!). it’s possible in our hunter-gatherer days, children may have been raised by the men of the tribe as a group and sexual jealousy (about whether these were their own offspring or another mans) might not have been a thing. the belief that men used to be violent and drag unwilling women into caves has been debunked i think, women were not always viewed as inferior in all of human history

at the end of the day, every human has sexual impulse and with women it’s no different. it’s just that our own sexual identity and confidence is cut down by a world where we see ourselves as property. the social pressure weighs far heavier than any possible biological thing. "

Brilliant book. When younger my sex drive was high, nowdays not so much. I was judged, nowdays I don't care. Ms

"Would I share my experiences on fab in the "normal" world...probably not because I would be perceived as a sexual deviant "

Exactly this.

Oh. I get it.

"

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

[Removed by poster at 14/03/22 15:55:21]

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

We did post a little bit of a political rant but the condensed form is below;

Some things sound really good on paper, but when put into practice don't turn out as expected.

Yeah a bit vague but hits closer our opinion on this.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

In actual fact its a common myth that men have a higher sexual want..so the comment about it being in men's DNA would suggest that's a good reason for men to cheat..because its in our DNA. There is a large amount of men younger and older who dont feel the need or urge to have loads of sexual partners.

As for women.

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

There's not a chance in hell of women's sexual desires being respected and accepted in the same way as men while we have an elderly, patriarchal media who can so easily influence the opinions of such a large and gullible percentage of the population.

As for women enjoying casual sex as much as men, that depends on the woman. But I rejoice in the fact that many of my female swinging friends do enjoy sex as much as we guys and fair play to them.

» Add a new message to this topic