FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what makes a message stand out

what makes a message stand out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnlewis2000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Need your help fabbers,

I know couples and single fems get hundreds of messages from single guys.

I find it very hard to put a message together(takes a long time and spelling ect) as I am dyslexic and find i am better meeting face to face. The problem I am finding is my messages are not standing out to get a meet. So what am asking is what do couple and fems look for in a message. I know people don't like in the subject line hi or fancy meeting ect.

Many advice would be very much appreciated.

John xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Maybe it’s not the messages why people don’t reply

By *un4ubothMan  over a year ago

Swindon

"Maybe it’s not the messages why people don’t reply"

Yeah maybe your right x

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Can’t give profile advice as you haven’t asked for it

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Make it easy to reply to. Ask a couple of questions about things in their profile, and tell them enough about yourself that they can find something interesting to ask you about.

i’m sure I’ve seen people mention a club in Swindon, might be worth trying there?

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Not having a profile picture is probably stopping you stand out more than your messages.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

OP the first thing anyone will see when you message is the black silhouette instead of a decent pro pic.

You’ve fallen at the 1st hurdle, they are unlikely even to read your message.

Viv

"OP the first thing anyone will see when you message is the black silhouette instead of a decent pro pic.

Viv"

*profile, not pro.

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

"Need your help fabbers,

I find it very hard to put a message together(takes a long time and spelling ect) as I am dyslexic and find i am better meeting face to face. The problem I am finding is my messages are not standing out to get a meet. So what am asking is what do couple and fems look for in a message. I know people don't like in the subject line hi or fancy meeting ect.

John xx"

Firstly a face pic on your profile helps - it’s the first thing people see. Secondly pics on your profile..

"OP the first thing anyone will see when you message is the black silhouette instead of a decent pro pic.

Viv"

Exactly this. For myself and many others it's an automatic delete if all this is is a silhouette. You don't have to put a face picture up if you're not comfortable with doing that but even a fully clothed full length selfie will garner you more likely to get a response than nothing at all.

"

Exactly this. For myself and many others it's an automatic delete if all this is is a silhouette. You don't have to put a face picture up if you're not comfortable with doing that but even a fully clothed full length selfie will garner you more likely to get a response than nothing at all. "

Yep. Effort in, reward out!

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

OP, when did you last update your profile? Must have been before you got your green tick...

I'm on here mostly for chat and socials.

I would meet the right people if we had a connection,if I don't it doesn't matter...my advice is don't take the site to seriously just be yourself.

Far to many people on here

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Honesty.

By * Busty HotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

"Need your help fabbers,

John xx"

For us it is a number of things and in no particular order.:-

Have they read our profile? That will be quite clear by the message as a whole.

No one liners, text speak, messages entitled or start with ‘hey’, awful spelling or no punctuation.

Pictures.

No rudeness or crass messages, trying to engage us in conversation.

All of the above will at least catch our attention and illicit a reply even if just a polite ‘no thanks’.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

A lot of people use a blank profile pic as an easy filter / delete

So something as little as adding a profile pic rather than the sillohette will at least get you over that first hurdle

It doesn't have to be identifying it can be clothed head cropped etc

By *erverseintentionsMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I like agitating women who demand face pics and deny dick pics . I try to get my dick in my face pics ...problem solved

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I never know what makes a message to stand out. It could be title, who it is from , is the recipient looking for someone to talk to, is it about a forthcoming social or club meet.

People may want to look at your profile, follow your veris etc

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

BIG BOLD OBNOXIOUS TEXT!!!!11!!1

And dick pics, lots and lots of dick pics.

Swindon

"Can’t give profile advice as you haven’t asked for it"

Any advice would be appreciated ?? x

Swindon

"Make it easy to reply to. Ask a couple of questions about things in their profile, and tell them enough about yourself that they can find something interesting to ask you about.

i’m sure I’ve seen people mention a club in Swindon, might be worth trying there? "

Thats great advice thanks

There are two and ment to be very good from what I here but work very long shifts so not had the opportunity as yet but on my bucket list ?? xx

Swindon

"Not having a profile picture is probably stopping you stand out more than your messages."

Thanks for your advice I will get one on but have to be very careful with the job I do so might be a body shot.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Thanks for your advice I will get one on but have to be very careful with the job I do so might be a body shot."

You don't appear to mind showing your cock from all angles

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

"Make it easy to reply to. Ask a couple of questions about things in their profile, and tell them enough about yourself that they can find something interesting to ask you about.

i’m sure I’ve seen people mention a club in Swindon, might be worth trying there?

Thats great advice thanks

There are two and ment to be very good from what I here but work very long shifts so not had the opportunity as yet but on my bucket list ?? xx"

Playing away without your Partners knowledge will put many off

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

A lot for us is how people put their personality across. That I know isn't easy (especially without writing war and peace and sending everyone to sleep). But we've had in the past some lovely messages that seem to jist manage this and caught our attention.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Can’t give profile advice as you haven’t asked for it

Any advice would be appreciated ?? x"

You say "I love giving and receiving oral mummy"

You have 5 public pictures and they’re all of your cock and you have no profile picture.

You could write a sonnet worthy of Shakespeare in your message but we’d delete it unread.

Humour always gets my attention, plus seeing they have read my profile..

By *he sultan of swingMan  over a year ago

mid devon

I always put a catchy or intriguing word in the subject box that way as the person/women is scrolling through there hundreds of daily messages it's more likely to get there attention!

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

"Need your help fabbers,

John xx"

This totally resonates. I am dyslexic and on my single profile (single on here before I met Mrs Misfit) I know how hard it is to get replies. Plus I'm also a John. I like to give a good message but because of my dyslexia composing a message is just so long winded and draining. So it's so disheartening when you put all that effort in and rarely get a reply.

I don't think the online world is our freind. That's why I started going to clubs as a single guy and why we as a couple rarely arrange anything off here. We tend to use clubs and events to meet new people. It's far more easier for to use my voice, smile and personality than it is to use a keyboard (especially when you have a wonderful vocabulary but can't spell half the words you use). Plus it's a far better way the suss out the people your meeting without spending hours messaging back and forth towards what may be a difficult outcome.

If however you just seeking to meet new people on fab then from experience I haven't got much advice but to continue to put your best foot forward and hang in there. Apart from that people often look at profile picture first and often make a decision if to read the message on that. So make sure you have a great profile picture. Some will then veiw a profile before or after reading the message. So the quality of your profile is super important. I know it seems unfair because knocking out amessage involves so much more effort to us that for many others. But it is the nature of beast. From experience it is often banging your head against a brick wall. But what other option do you have, apart from give up? And hopefully in the end it will pay off. Some of my messages paid off and I've met some great people and great meets as a single guy and meet Mrs Misfit on here. I always of the veiw that if I send an unsolicited message to someone they owe me nothing back, including their time. Which I stand by, so you just have to take a no response or delete on the chin.

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

There is quite a few reasons that you might not be getting anywhere and it's probably not the msg itself. As other people have said its alot to do with your profile..however it kinda contradicts what your saying as you have said youv met some lovely couples amd still do...so that's a bit confusing. Also the fact that it says you can't accommodate. Most couples amd single fems will assume it because your married/attached.

» Add a new message to this topic