FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blank profiles

Blank profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

This is a question to the people who have blank profiles.

No pics or profile pics.

We are just curious as to why you choose to have your profile like this compared to 100s of successful profiles on here with lots of pics, profile pics and a good decent bio. We just don't get why you would choose that as it probably doesn't get you very far on here and that's judging by the amount of posts from people with blank profiles in the forums wondering why they aren't getting replys etc.

Like we said just curious and in no way having a go..

Answers only in the forums not our inbox pls.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

A few could easily be legit swingers who just use Fab to discreetly message other swingers they have met in person. Give a Fab username instead of an email address or phone for example. Play meets are far easier to get when in venues that put you face to face with people we find. Messages are just too cold and impersonal.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It stops most people messaging me.

Some men still do, which I find really sad.

Probably just use the account for perving and perhaps every now and again stick on some picture and a temporary bio?

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

"Probably just use the account for perving and perhaps every now and again stick on some picture and a temporary bio? "

That's probably the most common reason in fairness.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

There may be people that like the idea of Fab but never pluck up the actually courage to interact with anyone on here.

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

It cuts down on messages & keeps discretion. I go to clubs & am happy to meet people there without anyone (other than those I disclose my profile to) knowing who I am on here.

Cant be outted or bribed by anyone either if theres is nothing on my profile.

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

All of these answers make sense..but its the blank profile that come onto the forums complaining they aren't getting any meets, not that there is alot of them granted but it does happen.

"All of these answers make sense..but its the blank profile that come onto the forums complaining they aren't getting any meets, not that there is alot of them granted but it does happen. "

Oh well they assume Swingers will fuck anyone who asks. So they don't need a profile.. just a message with their address so the person will show up and fuck them.

"This is a question to the people who have blank profiles.

No pics or profile pics.

We are just curious as to why you choose to have your profile like this compared to 100s of successful profiles on here with lots of pics, profile pics and a good decent bio. We just don't get why you would choose that as it probably doesn't get you very far on here and that's judging by the amount of posts from people with blank profiles in the forums wondering why they aren't getting replys etc.

Like we said just curious and in no way having a go..

Answers only in the forums not our inbox pls.

"

A lot watch cams in the chatrooms.

It appears they have no intention or interest in meeting. They don't even contribute to the chat in the rooms.

"It cuts down on messages & keeps discretion. I go to clubs & am happy to meet people there without anyone (other than those I disclose my profile to) knowing who I am on here.

Cant be outted or bribed by anyone either if theres is nothing on my profile. "

By *andD300Couple  over a year ago

london

We find it weird that people can see a piece of us but we can’t see anything of them. C.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We've always thought that having at least a profile picture should be mandatory to joining.

Mainly that it cuts down on messages along with message filters and discretion.

Though if I'm looking ill make more of an effort to search myself and send a message and photos.

Works for me

Theres no rhyme or reason in the fab world.

I've seen profiles which have hardly anything on them, no picture, little content but they still have meeting verifications.. so it must work to some extent, maybe thats the way forward for my profile lol

» Add a new message to this topic