FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How does a genuine man get past the issue of no verifications?

How does a genuine man get past the issue of no verifications?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There is a catch 22 issue, if you're not verified most women wont even answer, but without meets you cant get verified.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hey your not on your own .. many single guys struggle getting meets on here . I wont lie yiur :profile pic" doesnt help .. its bloody scary. Try donning a suit n smarten your self up .

Were a couple n we still find it hard to get its. Were ok if were happy to fuck anything but finding that decent guy is tough stuff .. hey guess what though for the first time in 10 yrs weve found 2 decent guys 24 years n 25 years .. or boy there good n we plan on keeping em happy .. love it xx

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"There is a catch 22 issue, if you're not verified most women wont even answer, but without meets you cant get verified."

Go to a social or a club. You have Atlantis in Stoke not far from you and could be verified by several people in one evening.

Go to the chat rooms and get verified by cam.

Have you put up a meet request suggesting meeting for coffee or a drink? I've verified several new guys following a social.

Check out meet requests and contact anyone local.

Everyone on here started off with no verifications, so it's not that hard!

Only contact people after reading their profile and you meet their criteria and be pleasant and non pushy.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

Visit a few clubs, get chatting to folk and hand them a card with your fab profile name on it (just incase they forget lol)...

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"There is a catch 22 issue, if you're not verified most women wont even answer, but without meets you cant get verified.

Go to a social or a club. You have Atlantis in Stoke not far from you and could be verified by several people in one evening.

Have you put up a meet request suggesting meeting for coffee or a drink? I've verified several new guys following a social.

Only contact people after reading their profile and you meet their criteria and be pleasant and non pushy. "

This. ^

I managed a social meet on my first day here as a single guy.

Coffee. Chat. Lots of laughs.

Made a good friend, got verified.

On this profile we went to a group social and got 4 verifications. We only created the profile 5 hours before the social.

Winston

By *ister_ee_1981Man  over a year ago

San Fran Exeter

Or keep an eye out for Socials. I went to one (years ago) with no verifications, meet folk, chatted, had a few drinks, went home (without anyone else) and within 24 hours has about 15 verification! So even as a guy its doable, Just don't be a dick!

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

Not everyone wants to see verifications, they are not as important as you think they are.

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"There is a catch 22 issue, if you're not verified most women wont even answer, but without meets you cant get verified.

Only contact people after reading their profile and you meet their criteria and be pleasant and non pushy.

This. ^

On this profile we went to a group social and got 4 verifications. We only created the profile 5 hours before the social.

Winston"

Where is the guffaw emoji!!!!!?????

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple  over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

"There is a catch 22 issue, if you're not verified most women wont even answer, but without meets you cant get verified."

Get to a club on a Greedy Girls night mate and network. Don't go there expecting to play, but just meeting and chatting to fellow attendees will get you a verification or two.

And if you're lucky, as I was with two gorgeous ladies one of whom I still see and play with at Jaydees, then you've hit the jackpot.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

1st, it means having a really good profile, for all single men profile accounts, even if they are married. This is true, whether verified or not.

Make friends, go to clubs or socials, to meet people who will verify you, from physical meets. These types of veris hold more sway to many of us, than cam veris.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I remember those problems, the good ol days lol i had to go to a club.

This. ^

Winston

Where is the guffaw emoji!!!!!?????"

I use this one.

Winston

By *eliusMan  over a year ago

Henlow

All well and good, and yeah there are some who won’t meet until you are verified, some want at least 3 verifications, some want a veri within the last 6 months … it’s a bit of a lottery. I think the best option, as some have said is a ‘coffee date’ or club. Good luck

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Go to a club or social.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Most won't answer if you have a veri, it's not a magic wand. Getting a veri is easy though, just go to an organised social.

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Go to a club

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yep, it's a difficult one. Verification does help (and is also vital for certain parties and club entrance). However just remember it's not a golden bullet. A Verification or two won't guarantee loads of meets because it's just hard in general out here when your a single guys.

The obvious is just being persistent, hanging in there and putting your best foot forward. I guess that what most guys try to do anyway. So failing that seek our the physical swinger scene, clubs, socials etc. Get yourself known in the physical swingers world. From experience I've seen a lot of people take to people in real life who's profile on fab they wouldn't look twice at. This may open you up some opportunities.

By *etwifeandhim69Couple  over a year ago

Darlington

Even if you are verified, many wont answer. That's just how it works. At least two thirds of the fab user base is single guys so the odds are not in favour and a verification is not a guaranteed way to get meets. You either catch someone's eye or you don't.

The only thing you can do is take action to increase your chances. Go to social events and visit clubs.

Honestly, I know it's going to vary around the country but ever since lockdown ended, we get more meets from socials and clubs than we do through Fab.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

We feel for you. Even once you've got one verification people still seem cagey and want more? It's not just you anyway, couple have the same problem sometimes.

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

Midlands, london

Why don't you get your wife to give you a verification and in it explain that you give him permit ion to play!!! Or even meet together.

By *adgetgeek69Man  over a year ago

barnsley

Life’s different for single guys on here . Women can literally pick who they want they get that many messages and fabs etc .

Us fellas are look to even get one fab and one message .

Oh n usually if you do it’s not from a female it’s from a guy lol.

Definitely can be like pulling teeth on occasions.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Go to a club. If you mingle you should have no problem getting one, also going to a club will give you a better understanding of the lifestyle as many join expecting it to be an easy route to get a shag.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

For me, it's more about how they come across on their profile and in messages.

I've met a few people who haven't been verified, for socials. Always best to offer that option!

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

OP It would probably help if you engaged with the people who give you constructive feedback rather than just not interacting with your own post! At least that way you can get some dialogue going with people and maybe make a few connections for a social or club meet.

By *ueenbee77Woman  over a year ago

Rotherham

Go on webcam

Your profile says you’ve been on here before and been in the scene for several years.

It seems odd that you can’t go to a club and meet people that may verify you or have a social with anyone willing to.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Your profile says you’ve been on here before and been in the scene for several years.

It seems odd that you can’t go to a club and meet people that may verify you or have a social with anyone willing to. "

I was just about to say this

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Do any of the other people you know from being in the scene for a few years use FAB could one of them verify you

Failing that an organised social or a club

Although verifications aren't everything, some of my best meets have been with non verified guys, a good profile & a decent message works wonders

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

Like most have said , it’s not actually that hard …

Club scene , web cam etc etc….

That’s the route I initially took

Otherwise it can be quite a challenge

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Why don't you get your wife to give you a verification and in it explain that you give him permit ion to play!!! Or even meet together. "

I thought this

By *r not quite virginMan  over a year ago

rochdale

It becomes a problem. The few people I've met only a couple have left verifications. But they have long since left the site and most people dont verify

That isn't the definition of a catch 22 situation. Perhaps read Joseph Heller's masterpiece. "Meets" aren't the only way to earn verifications. Try going to local social events and focus on getting to know folks rather than sex until you become known and develop your interactive skills. Clubs can offer the same though the cost is higher yet initially your outcome will be the same unless you are some kind of Adonis. Good luck.

By *edonist79Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

People meet without veris although it's harder. Make sure your picture verified first, that's easy. Get to socials or clubs. You can use the chatrooms and get to know people in there as well. Can get verified from video calls if someone is willing to.

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

if you are a motor biker maybe another option is a pic dressed in leathers on your bike and asking for like minded bikers single biker ladies for a few social outings,,,

Let me know if you find a solution, same issue here

"Let me know if you find a solution, same issue here"

Just do a thread search for profile advice, there's literally hundreds to choose from.

Winston

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Just do a thread search for profile advice, there's literally hundreds to choose from.

Winston "

Probably 1000s by now

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Let me know if you find a solution, same issue here"

What makes you believe that having no veris is the reason you can't get a meet?

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Question: if you started running out of oxygen and the level started dropping more, what would your focus be to the detriment of everything else?

Would it create desperation?

It’s not a good look.

Especially in forum thread.

I have a pair of cuff links that has Yoda saying, “do, or do not. There is no try”.

By *he beard and the bumCouple  over a year ago

Lancashire

For a start get photo verified and then have a meet whether ata party or online. Clubs are daunting but once you’ve been in you’ll be ok

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

We wouldn't answer you with a profile pic like that...but believe it or not having verifications doesn't always get you a meet...some guys have a couple of veris through cam or socials and they still find it impossible to get a meet...this isn't a fuck site and everyone will shag anyone...its a swinger site and lads do have a hard time on here.

Forget about verifications .. weve had many merits on this account n we tell em.not to verify us .. we personally arent bothered but we have an old account from years ago with 35+veris on and tbh half are far fetched from what really happened .. like the guy who had a fantastic nite with .. were glad he did caus he couldnt manage anything .. get to clubs n enjoy

For a start you've gotta account for how many messages a women gets from creepy accounts, or just people in general, verification is another thing that puts people at ease responding.. Or even opening a message, can't get a meet if you can't even get your message read..

There is no catch 22

You go to a club or a social event. You can even be verified via the cams.

Otherwise have a lot of patience then.

I suggest going to a social you might pick up multiple verifications that way

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"For a start you've gotta account for how many messages a women gets from creepy accounts, or just people in general, verification is another thing that puts people at ease responding.. Or even opening a message, can't get a meet if you can't even get your message read.. "

That's to do with poor profiles with rubbish photos or no text explaining about themselves. But attending a club , going to an organised social or chatting on cam does not even require a message...so " my messages aren't read" is not relevant.

Rubbish photos? Lol.. I've tried putting paragraphs explaining to no avail, you are talking from a point of zero understanding

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"For a start you've gotta account for how many messages a women gets from creepy accounts, or just people in general, verification is another thing that puts people at ease responding.. Or even opening a message, can't get a meet if you can't even get your message read..

That's to do with poor profiles with rubbish photos or no text explaining about themselves. But attending a club , going to an organised social or chatting on cam does not even require a message...so " my messages aren't read" is not relevant. "

Yes rubbish photos with no effort put into them and the same with a bio would be a no from me.

By *exysuzi and Mr.SCouple  over a year ago

CONISTON .Stoke Suburbia. Staffs. BARMOUTH. The Lakes (Monthly)

Hidden profile lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the advice everyone.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

2goods 2nd law of fab..

The more genuine a person is is inversely proportional to the amount of genuines used.

Why do you think its your lack of verifications stopping you getting meets?.

.what were your expectations ?

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

By getting Verified......

By *lessedBThyFruitMan  over a year ago

Abingdon

Getting meets isn't always a guarantee for verifications either, no matter how well they go. Some single women on here are adverse to leaving any trace of their exploits for some reason.

My first meet was fantastic but she told me after meeting that she's in a relationship and he doesn't know and she deletes all messages and any proof of her cheating after so that she can deny it if he ever finds out she's on here and just say she was curious and just looking. The second solo girl just straight up said she doesn't verify, she just doesn't do it. Even after we had the best fun twice, the second meet she stayed at mine for 24 hours(unplanned) and she didn't want to leave. I really struggled getting rid of her. Since then she keeps texting for more but won't verify me. Maybe its gatekeeping or maybe she's ashamed, who knows.

I'm not even sure how much verifications matter to a lot of people. They either like your profile and your approach or they don't. You would have to ask the types of people you are interested in meeting to help you with that

Abingdon

The big frustration with messages is you may find someone that you're really interested in and from their profile you believe that you also align with their desires and you write out a well thought out message(in your mind at least) and then they don't even read it or look at your profile.

Unfortunately, any profile with a woman in it gets a huge amount of attention. Even myself, despite filling out my profile to show that I'm straight and not looking for men, I get more fabs and messages from guys. Horny guys will try their luck with anything, no matter their chances. Its understandable that women get countless approaches.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Getting meets isn't always a guarantee for verifications either, no matter how well they go. Some single women on here are adverse to leaving any trace of their exploits for some reason."

What bad luck to have two fantastic meets and neither will verify you.

Abingdon

[Removed by poster at 19/03/22 05:11:43]

Abingdon

I have a verification now but I guess its just annoying when it was good.

I don't know if it is bad luck or the norm. I'm pretty new.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Why don't you get your wife to give you a verification and in it explain that you give him permit ion to play!!! Or even meet together. "

Exactly this! The best veri ever

For someone who has been on the scene for several years, I am surprised;

a) you have to ask

and;

b) you haven’t got contacts to verify you already

» Add a new message to this topic