FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi couples

Bi couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Any bi couples offer any advice or guidance for single guys like myself hoping to meet a couple

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *razylady2014Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 15/03/22 23:48:30]

By *razylady2014Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Having bi on your profile instead of straight would be a start

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it essential I change this when e wrote on my profile thAt I’m curious

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it essential I change this when e wrote on my profile thAt I’m curious "

Yes. I’d change it to bicurious.

I don’t think many bi couples will be interested whilst you are listed as Straight on your profile, however only you can make that decision.

Viv

By *aznlouCouple  over a year ago

co durham

We meet bi people who have it on their profile. When we search for single men we tick the bi men box. We don’t flick through every male profile wondering if they’ve got it on their profile.

Everyone is different tho for how they look for meets

By *heGigglersCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

100%, for us anyway. We wouldnt even read the message!

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

It absoloutly is for us and if your genuinely bi then why would you have a problem stating that? And that's exactly what some couples including us will think..its the first thing we look at in a profile either if we are looking or someone msgs...the reason being is that their are far to many men who msg a couple claiming to be bi just to get to the female hoping that if they do get an invite for play and the fun begins and it's evident that this man isn't bi at all because he barley touches the male and some even struggle to get hard or stay hard, then they hope it doesn't matter and they get to finish...we learned the hard way amd had the above happen to us...exactly like that..we were new to the scene and didn't really have much clue if we are honest..so after that we do not entertain any man who has straight on their profile then msg and say either they have always been curious about sucking a cock and would feel better if it's done when there is a female present.. or yeah I'm bi, iv had my cock sacked by a man but won't suck a cock..or yeah I'm bi and been with a few men..so why not put Bi on your profile then...these are just a few examples of msgs we get from seemingly bi men.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Any bi couples offer any advice or guidance for single guys like myself hoping to meet a couple "

Definitely change profile to bicurious or you'll be missing from searches like we have set up...

"Is it essential I change this when e wrote on my profile thAt I’m curious

It absoloutly is for us and if your genuinely bi then why would you have a problem stating that? And that's exactly what some couples including us will think..its the first thing we look at in a profile either if we are looking or someone msgs...the reason being is that their are far to many men who msg a couple claiming to be bi just to get to the female hoping that if they do get an invite for play and the fun begins and it's evident that this man isn't bi at all because he barley touches the male and some even struggle to get hard or stay hard, then they hope it doesn't matter and they get to finish...we learned the hard way amd had the above happen to us...exactly like that..we were new to the scene and didn't really have much clue if we are honest..so after that we do not entertain any man who has straight on their profile then msg and say either they have always been curious about sucking a cock and would feel better if it's done when there is a female present.. or yeah I'm bi, iv had my cock sacked by a man but won't suck a cock..or yeah I'm bi and been with a few men..so why not put Bi on your profile then...these are just a few examples of msgs we get from seemingly bi men."

Exactly this

"Having bi on your profile instead of straight would be a start"

Our pet hate on here.

"Is it essential I change this when e wrote on my profile thAt I’m curious

Yes. I’d change it to bicurious.

I don’t think many bi couples will be interested whilst you are listed as Straight on your profile, however only you can make that decision.

Viv"

Exactly

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Easy going open minded bi man here, happy to play with couples in any scenario you wish, pm me if interested

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Developing and understanding your sexual interests could be very valuable, whilst potentially not depending on a couple to help to facilitate this, is a fairly smart move.

As people not be able to meet very frequently, they will ideally have others to meet with who are beyond the bi-virginal stage. Bisex comes in many flavours so having the guys being compatible is really important. If they are both bottom, for example, they won't get to be fully satisfied. If they just about tolerate a sexual activity, unlike a marmite love or hate it, sex between partners doesn't carry the hungry passion that makes a meet as sizzling as many prefer.

There are many who want women to be present when they have sexual contact with other men. They will potentially postpone their ability to do this, if they don't explore things just in the company of men first. What works for each of us is different, so you can find a way that works for you.

By *adylouthCouple  over a year ago

warrinton

As we always say to the straight profiles who message saying they are bi

Oh yes the fab bi !!

We get it every day

"

Exactly "

We are now getting to the stage where we don’t want to take a risk on someone who is unsure about their sexuality.

Would hate to be responsible for them to have a breakdown in the middle of a meet if they suddenly decided bi wasn’t for them

Viv

» Add a new message to this topic