FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Completely new to this world!

Completely new to this world!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we’ve never done anything like this before!! Super excited to explore pretty much anything (other than the obvious….I hope :D)

Both keen to try our bi-curious side!

Decided to put everything public because we want people to see us as we are (faces, warts and all) in the hope they’d want to join us!

…. Any advice as to the best way to approach people we like would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

B&A x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Welcome B&A to the world of FAB

By *errocaWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire

Welcome..

My advice.. Communication between the both of you.. Talk, talk and talk some more.. Don't feel pressured into doing anything you don't feel comfortable with.. Keep the communication open and most of all.. Have fun!

Thanks!

Chatted with a few people…some turned out to be fake!

By *ouis CyphreMan  over a year ago

The Midlands

Just be yourselves. Keep communicating with each other. Your profile, pictures and videos are awesome. An attractive couple like you should have no trouble on here at all. Yeah keep an eye out for those fakers.

Enjoy .....

By *ewCoupleHXCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"So we’ve never done anything like this before!! Super excited to explore pretty much anything (other than the obvious….I hope :D)

Both keen to try our bi-curious side!

Decided to put everything public because we want people to see us as we are (faces, warts and all) in the hope they’d want to join us!

…. Any advice as to the best way to approach people we like would be MASSIVELY appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

B&A x "

That's a refreshing attitude and brave we must add. Welcome to the lifestyle and by going public with your face pics you have made approaching a lot simpler, if you like anyone all you gotta do is wink, fab a photo or drop a note inviting them to look at your profile. If the attraction is mutual, it will just flow. One advice we can give is to focus on quality over quantity, we found that by spreading ourselves thin talking to a lot of people we end up missing the good ones.

You have a lovely profile and we have no doubt you will be very popular, just get some veris as it may put some folks off.

By *ewCoupleHXCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"Thanks!

Chatted with a few people…some turned out to be fake!

"

Few pointers for your fake radar

- no or really old veris

- some too good to be true nonsense

- saying they are a couple but only man available

- asking for numbers too soon

Great profile lovely to see photos of you both with faces and all Welcome! I’m sure you’ll be popular!

Welcome!

And thanks for sharing so much with us, your videos are insanely hot!!!!

Hope you have lots of fun on here! Xx

so much help! Thanks so much everyone! (Thought it was just dick pics and fakes on here haha!)

X

Sorry should have added….”and kind words”

We enjoy people enjoying it

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

" so much help! Thanks so much everyone! (Thought it was just dick pics and fakes on here haha!)

X"

You have a scattering or real people too . Hello welcome and enjoy your stay.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

The physical swinging world is far better than the digital one. Get yourselves out there, Clubs, parties, events. It's the best we get to meet new people and have hot times without all the BS and messing around.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Welcome , hope you have fun here.

The one bit of advice that I wish I had heeded when I was first here was not to lower your standards just to “get the ball rolling” so to speak.

I got too impatient and went with someone I had reservations about just to get past the nervousness. It was so much better when I got more picky with who I met.

By *ad_Bod_ToddMan  over a year ago

Worcestershire

My advice/experience.

1. Discuss and agree together what you would like to experience individually and as a couple.

2. Get to socials.

3. Don't do anything unless you've BOTH agreed to it beforehand, it's easy to get carried away in the moment.

4. Review your experiences openly and honestly together.

5. If something doesn't feel right for one of you then it's not right for either of you.

6. Don't be afraid to say 'No thank you'. If people persist after you've said that then they are not worth knowing or playing with.

Best wishes and good luck.

By *az87260Man  over a year ago

Cross inn

Hope you enjoy and experience all you desire

Never really used this site. Mainly as I am always suspicious of fake accounts. Is there a way to easilly spot them? ??

By *dquestCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

There's tons of good info available online. There are swinging blogs, books and so forth. It isn't the dark ages anymore.

Good advice! Thank you!

Yeh that’s what we’re looking at perhaps doing. Had a look at Liberation P’mouth/Temptations B’mouth….?

Thank you! All helpful!

Yeh we’ve been trawling and getting advice info from wherever we can (wasn’t aware it was such a huge daunting world tho’ )

Thanks so much for the help/advice everyone

We feel very welcomed!

X

By *az87260Man  over a year ago

Cross inn

Who's active this evening?

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

OP....you've got a really great profile, really good pics and you're going to be very popular.

Only advice we can give is to keep your chin up when everything else is going tits up. We're now lucky if one on four of our arranged meets turn up. Just this past four days, we've arranged five meets (we were having a bit of a Birmingham Bonkathon). One turned up but didn't manage to get hard enough to fuck Char. One turned up (but we knew he only wanted to clean up a cream pie), one didn't show at all, one we had to blow out as he started demanding videos of us out shopping six hours before the meet, and the final one blew us out last night saying he was too tired.

There'll be some weeks when you just can't give it away

(Bry)

"OP....you've got a really great profile, really good pics and you're going to be very popular.

Only advice we can give is to keep your chin up when everything else is going tits up. We're now lucky if one on four of our arranged meets turn up. Just this past four days, we've arranged five meets (we were having a bit of a Birmingham Bonkathon). One turned up but didn't manage to get hard enough to fuck Char. One turned up (but we knew he only wanted to clean up a cream pie), one didn't show at all, one we had to blow out as he started demanding videos of us out shopping six hours before the meet, and the final one blew us out last night saying he was too tired.

There'll be some weeks when you just can't give it away

(Bry)"

You’re kind thank you!

Hahah sounds like you’ve been (almost) having fun!

Thanks so much for the advice! We’re kinda still

Looking for a couple we both find hot (atm either she does or I do )

Don’t want to rush into anything so am thinking to try and see if some people want to cam chat initially (also need some veri’s! x-D )

Thanks again…. It means a lot!

Almost everyone is so nice!

Most have already said it but communication is key

Not only do we talk as part of our foreplay, we talk about everything. Make sure their are no misunderstandings, agree our boundaries, swing, eat and repeat. The more fun you have, the Elsa talking is needing and the further the boundaries expand ha

Enjoy and take your time.

» Add a new message to this topic