FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Coming across

Coming across

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tevenG1990 OP   Man  over a year ago

always travelling

Perhaps I’m coming across wrong..? Just out of curiosity, how do, for my sakes males come across to f/fm. I’m not one to be crude or maybe giving of the wrong impression, don’t get me wrong we’re all here for the same thing, but for what ever reason, just can’t get the angle of this site, and yes I get I’m not everyone’s cuppa lol! Any pointers or tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reenleavesCouple  over a year ago

North Wales

Have you ever been walking down the High Street, minding your own business, and had one of those charity fundraisers jump in your path? HEY HOW ARE YOU, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? HAVE YOU HEARD OF SAVE THE CHIPMUNKS?!

That 'oh god, leave me alone' feel is what we experience

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Ok a few things. The picture with a tape measure is a no. Can’t accommodate/discreet says married to me. Been here before= so what.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get out go to socials and clubs…

your profile its about you and only you know you ...profile advice on here will give you the same boring profile as others who ask for advice = boring

bearing in mind most the forum folk hardly play and are less that a few % of the site you need to apeal to them out there who dont use the forums they are the real players...

be you its that simple

nothing wrong with you cock pic at least its a measuring tape and not a sky remote

By *ess JinksWoman  over a year ago

West coast

I tend to not respond to messages that are hard to read. Your post would have benefitted from an edit or two.

I'm not having a pop at people who are dyslexic, I know written communication is harder for some people.

Your biggest mistake is thinking we’re all here for the same thing.

Also your profile states that you’ve been here before so you know the ropes and how it all works, yet this post suggests that isn’t true.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Come across as respectful, yourself and honest, to provide the right foundation.

Knowing that it's difficult for all single men to get established, helps you to create realistic expectations.

The onus is on you to create your own unique style, rather than using a template. But, you'll typically need to sell yourself as justification for us to spend time considering you. Less of what you want and more of what we may get from you, on balance. Do away with the guff that dilutes that too much.

By *oreThanCurvyWoman  over a year ago

Bucks

"I’ve been on before so know the ropes on how it all works."

Why are you asking then?

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

[Removed by poster at 18/03/22 17:25:57]

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"The picture with a tape measure is a no."

Especially as it's a special tape measure that starts at 2"...

(Bry)

By *xperience huntingMan  over a year ago

where

"Ok a few things. The picture with a tape measure is a no. Can’t accommodate/discreet says married to me. Been here before= so what. "

Not to be controversial but you don’t accommodate either? Does this mean you’re married

where

""The picture with a tape measure is a no."

(Bry)"

Does that mean the one I have which starts at 5 is also wrong I’ve been telling everyone I’ve got a 6 incher

If you’ve been here before OP and know how it works then what is that tape measure pic all about?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Profile doesn't really give much of an idea about what you're about? Likes/dislikes in the bedroom. Types of scenarios/ideal meet.

What have you got to offer?

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Perhaps I’m coming across wrong..? Just out of curiosity, how do, for my sakes males come across to f/fm. I’m not one to be crude or maybe giving of the wrong impression, don’t get me wrong we’re all here for the same thing, but for what ever reason, just can’t get the angle of this site, and yes I get I’m not everyone’s cuppa lol! Any pointers or tips? "

Tape measure is a total turn off and serves no purpose.

You can't accommodate and looking for NSA no dramas fun...you probably married qich alot of people won't get involved in..you don't want the drama well neither does half of fab.

Your profile comes across as quite big headed...I can't be bothered waisting my time msging...however that one person that you couldn't be bothered msgsing might be the one you get a reply from amd ends up being a successful meet.

If I msg you...your in...hmm, that's the big headed part.

Been here before...did your wife/partner find out so you had to delete your profile and now your at it again.

And why do we all need to know youv been here before.

I don't think I'd be the first person to think all of the above so try to make yourself stand out from the rest. Just go amd browse some very successful profiles and take advice visually rather than verbally.

By *innocentMan  over a year ago

Littlehampton

It's 2022. Will never understand an adult who can't accommodate,unless they are cheating. And if for some weird reason you still live with parents. Pay for a hotel.

Please note ,the above applies to men only.

Women quite rightfully have the choice not to accommodate and allow stranger's into their home unless they want to.

Same reasons. You can't accom, which reeks of cheating. You have a tape measure pic and you smoke. Maybe you'll find someone similar but then you'll have to find a hotel.

Good luck

where

"It's 2022. Will never understand an adult who can't accommodate,unless they are cheating. And if for some weird reason you still live with parents. Pay for a hotel.

Women quite rightfully have the choice not to accommodate and allow stranger's into their home unless they want to. "

The irony

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"It's 2022. Will never understand an adult who can't accommodate,unless they are cheating. And if for some weird reason you still live with parents. Pay for a hotel.

Women quite rightfully have the choice not to accommodate and allow stranger's into their home unless they want to. "

What a ridiculous statement.

""The picture with a tape measure is a no."

(Bry)"

Hahaha ! That made me laugh out loud

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

I think it's very easy and common to come across wrong online. You just can't communicate the same way as you can in person. It's why we just prefer to go to clubs and take people as we find them and them us.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

That's alot of words to say very little. Are we all here for the same thing? Not in my experience. Been here before is one of the laziest statements on fab. Tells me that you don't want to spend time writing anything else. Nothing about what you can offer. Basically it comes across as 'attached man wants an easy shag'.

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Women quite rightfully have the choice not to accommodate and allow stranger's into their home unless they want to.

What a ridiculous statement. "

Yep, utter rubbish

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Your biggest mistake is thinking we’re all here for the same thing."

Totally this

» Add a new message to this topic