FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Site Supporters/Message filters

Site Supporters/Message filters

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eerise OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

Sorry if this has already been asked but do members that are site supporters only get full access everywhere?

I have set my filter's for:

no women

no newbies

no verifications

no couples

age limit set 35 - 40

Yet a couple was able to send me a message which my filters should have stopped

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you have previously exchanged messages with someone who would now be blocked by your filters, they can still contact you as it does not block them, it only blocks those you have had no contact with, just block them if you are not interested in them

"If you have previously exchanged messages with someone who would now be blocked by your filters, they can still contact you as it does not block them, it only blocks those you have had no contact with, just block them if you are not interested in them"

I have never spoke to them before, I don't know them

"If you have previously exchanged messages with someone who would now be blocked by your filters, they can still contact you as it does not block them, it only blocks those you have had no contact with, just block them if you are not interested in them

I have never spoke to them before, I don't know them"

Been there done that, turns out I had exchanged a message with them the year before the filters came into force but I didn't remember either

"If you have previously exchanged messages with someone who would now be blocked by your filters, they can still contact you as it does not block them, it only blocks those you have had no contact with, just block them if you are not interested in them

Been there done that, turns out I had exchanged a message with them the year before the filters came into force but I didn't remember either"

I remember only saying thank you to them in the chat room only do you think that could be it? as I have never had a message from them before as I set my filter the day I joined...I do think it must still have something to do with the site support access they have

yeah i set my filters to 35-55 and yet still get messages from guys age 21 etc...have contacted admin, still waiting for a reply!

I have never spoke to them before, I don't know them"

Were both outside your age filters or just one?

If one is within - they can message! either that or the sneaky buggers may have changed their age in their profile, messaged, then changed it back!

Wouldn't be the first time!

Were both outside your age filters or just one?

If one is within - they can message! either that or the sneaky buggers may have changed their age in their profile, messaged, then changed it back!

Wouldn't be the first time! "

some people are so sneeky

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Their ages won't matter if you've filtered couples.

Happened to me once. I took all filters off, logged out and cleared history, logfed back in and re-applied the filters and it worked fine.

The other thing if if you've winked at them (sometimes people do this accidently) then they'd be able to contact you

"Their ages won't matter if you've filtered couples.

Happened to me once. I took all filters off, logged out and cleared history, logfed back in and re-applied the filters and it worked fine.

The other thing if if you've winked at them (sometimes people do this accidently) then they'd be able to contact you"

Pass the coffee - must have missed that bit! Doh!!

The above sounds the best solution!!

The other thing if if you've winked at them (sometimes people do this accidently) then they'd be able to contact you"

I never wink at people, I will wait for admin to sort it out

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

The other thing if if you've winked at them (sometimes people do this accidently) then they'd be able to contact you

I never wink at people, I will wait for admin to sort it out "

What username has contacted you outside filters?

Admin x

I never wink at people, I will wait for admin to sort it out

What username has contacted you outside filters?

Admin x"

Hi

A guy called Louie21 contacted me, ive never spoke to him or messaged him. Blocked him in the end.

» Add a new message to this topic