FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Feedback related to bi men

Feedback related to bi men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *_Marius OP   Man  over a year ago

Currently Faraway

I’m interested to see what other people think because I’m intrigued about a certain thing. Lately, I’ve been approached by few bi-male MF couples in my area (I’m not in the UK). One or two of these couples have even played with each other and—from what was implied to me—they are good friends but—again from what was inferred during conversation—there has not been any bi-male play between them. Yet, they’ve all—separately—expressed interest in me as a bi male…So, my question is…is it easier for bi-males of MF couples to approach a single man than it is to approach another bi male of an MF couple? Or is this phenomenon simply culture-specific?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Currently Faraway

I guess it’s culture-specific to where I am then…

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

My experience of bi couple meets is that they often end up straight, or straightish, and I don’t know why.

Currently Faraway

"My experience of bi couple meets is that they often end up straight, or straightish, and I don’t know why. "

Of course the males will play straight at some point, it’s just mind-boggling to me that two couples—who like each other— and who are separately interested in me have not done m2m bi games…and although I would love to act as the catalyst for a date with those two couples at the same time, I don’t think it would be wise to force something that hasn’t come naturally yet….

» Add a new message to this topic