FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > VA2 Dress code

VA2 Dress code

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and my better half are attending va2 for the first time o the 9th of April, this is our first ever club visit, we really have no idea what it'll be like in there and wet to wear of anything? I know that sounds silly but the anxiety is high enough not knowing what it's like we don't want to feel silly walking through the door, we've booked a room just in case it's to much so we cam get away but would hate not the enjoy the experience.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Wear smart clothes that you feel sexy in, eg, a cotton shirt with a collar and shoes for men, a sexy dress etc for ladies

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

Just dress as you would for a lovely night out with friends … with an obvious option to be sexy….. it’s what I wear when I go to VA. As the evening progresses you may want to remove some clothes, and some will be in lingerie and stockings. If you want to strip completely you will be provided with towels for the hot tub and play area.

They give you a locker to store whatever you choose to take off .

It’s a great place xx

By *he LsCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

Just a heads up you now have to bring your own towels.

VA is a great place, relax, fun and a great sexy vibe.

Mr always wears smart jeans and a shirt, Mrs will wear anything from a smart dress or leather trousers and top through to sexy outfits (red and black outfits on our pics). People wear all sorts so just go in what you are comfortable in for an evening out.

By *o new WinksMan  over a year ago

BSE

I don't attend clubs much nmbut VAs relaxed attitude to wearing clothing just seems right to me.

You can stand in the bar and observe naked fun in the play areas.

Naked people wander through the bar but get "decent" if they are hanging around in there.

I wore smart jeans, a good shirt, shoes and my best boxers.

Unlike places that make you wear towels in certain areas, this is more organic and felt like a very large house party and, as a result encouraged me to get naked and in the hot tub.

» Add a new message to this topic