FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Party etiquette

Party etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I am thinking about going to a party that I have been invited to and I would just like to know what is the usual way about talking to people/playing/etc just so I don't offend anyone or look stupid thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornyandsexy69Couple  over a year ago

Hull

You are invited to a party and thinking of going. You shouldn't need to think about it. Accept straight away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be respectful to other people, make sure you thank the host(s), just chat like you were at a vanilla party, get people to know and like you as the person first, all good things come to yea who wait

Thinking!!!!!

Lucky boy, off you go mate and enjoy

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Take your own condoms and a bottle of something decent.

Don't hog said bottle. In fact, remember that people rarely play with the pished ones so only have a glass or two.

Try to mingle. A lot. Keep the conversation general and light until you get drawn into conversations. If you're not sure what to say try saying it's your first party and you're nervous...

Remember your host. Remember to thank them and perhaps take some choccies. They will probably give you a little tour or some ground rules when you arrive - PAY ATTENTION! It's their home, respect it.

Other than the usual prep for meets (hygiene, fresh breath, nicely turned out) just try to relax and have fun.

Think of it as a party first with a possibility of play not as an orgy and I expect you'll be back telling us how good it was and all the great people you met and wow look at my new veris!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I keep hitting the wrong smilie on my phone. That was supposed to be a wink!

"Take your own condoms and a bottle of something decent.

Don't hog said bottle. In fact, remember that people rarely play with the pished ones so only have a glass or two.

Try to mingle. A lot. Keep the conversation general and light until you get drawn into conversations. If you're not sure what to say try saying it's your first party and you're nervous...

Remember your host. Remember to thank them and perhaps take some choccies. They will probably give you a little tour or some ground rules when you arrive - PAY ATTENTION! It's their home, respect it.

Other than the usual prep for meets (hygiene, fresh breath, nicely turned out) just try to relax and have fun.

Think of it as a party first with a possibility of play not as an orgy and I expect you'll be back telling us how good it was and all the great people you met and wow look at my new veris! "

Great advice

» Add a new message to this topic