FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Mens veri's

Mens veri's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a question for the guys but ladies and couples feel free to join in.

I find it strange there are so many verified men on here who don't show their verifications and I wondered why because they always seem to crave a veri tick and when they get it they dont show them.

I have spoken to a few people who have said they could have just got the tick from a mate or something which now makes me very wary if they dont show them.

I am just curious to know the answer but will get my tin hat out just in case

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cant answer that I'm afraid cos I dont understand either.

I only have a few so I make sure I show them lol.

Mike x

I show all mine and always have. I can't see the point in hiding them, after all, its why we're all here isn't it.

Mine are on show as I think with all the bad press single guys get it shed light on how, dare I say, "genuine" I am

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

have met loads of guys who have not asked me to verify them .. i guess the same as us they do not want their profile to read like a diary of every person weve ever slept with

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

The person / people who verified them could have left the site. The veri goes but the tick stays.

They could have only webcam verifications and none from actually meeting.

They could just have got a mate to do it

Any number of reasons really.

Althougg events over the last couple of days have made me re-think engaging into conversation / meeting with anyone who doesn't have published meet in person verifications

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"have met loads of guys who have not asked me to verify them .. i guess the same as us they do not want their profile to read like a diary of every person weve ever slept with "

That's pretty much how I see verifications... once I'd got one I never bother with them.

You could always ask them to be published briefly for you to read

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

"You could always ask them to be published briefly for you to read"

If someone has a veri then the question has been answered...

What dif does it make as to the content?

You're not likely to get a bad one and admit/show are you!

Hidden veri's, visible veri's, no veri's - everyone view things differently.

Some want to see them to confirm they're genuine and possibly still meeting, as the joy of the dates shows how long ago feedback was left. Others just look for that green tick - but as we know - without seeing who left it and the means of verification - do hidden veri's tell you much at all?

And yet we were all new to the site once. Someone must have taken a leap of faith - so does no veri mean avoid for all eternity?

It's down to personal choice, attitude and preference how much emphasis you place on veri's, their content and reliability.

That said - i've yet to encounter someone with several good reports - not gory details, but just confirmation of the profile details and compliments - who I haven't enjoyed meeting. And i've lost count of the disappearing profiles and endless messages leading to nothing from those lacking that tick.

But that's just me!

All 2 of mine are showing but I've send messages to a few woman who have refused because one of the woman has been with dozens of men. As I pointed out to her it don't mean a thing as for starters it's safe sex anyway plus there's no way of telling how many they are hiding or have slept with away from the site. As long as your safe with your encounter with them, the rest don't matter.

The irony of it was she had a long list herself and was still looking to expand it. Ain't that what were all here for anyway?!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I show all mine and always have. I can't see the point in hiding them, after all, its why we're all here isn't it. "

No, it's not!

Some people are here to chat, some just to cam. Why should men be different from the women and couples that hide their verifications? Not everyone feels the need to let others know who they've met. Not all of us need the opinions of total strangers in deciding whether to take another stranger into their bed.

I don't understand this need to criticise how other members use the site. There are tools to exclude those you're not interested in from contacting you, use them and leave others to use the site how they see fit!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

My point of view is we are on here for one thing - sex. If veris are hidden you do not know if they actually meet. I've been caught out before with one person who only had cam veris. A no show which meant all he was in to was camming. If I don't see veris which state meeting in person I don't bother now. Rightly or wrongly that's my judgement. Therefore, if veris are hidden that is their choice but mine is to say, no thanks.

By *g99Couple  over a year ago

s

If we fancy meeting a single guy well find him, we verify them but ask them not to display it so we don't have loads of single guys seeing we have met another and messaging us xxx

I opt to not show my veris as i feel that what me and my meets get up to is our business! I've read on the forums that some women don't like graphic veris and some women do! Theres no way to please EVERYONE on here!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

If in doubt choose a location that you don't have to go out of your way to get to and meet them for a quick coffee.

If you get on well and everyone fancies each other then plan a play meet.

If he's a pleasant guy but you don't fancy him, have a coffee and chat and leave it there.

I'd he's a total munter and socially inept then you have to get back to work...

And if he falls into category one or two then write him a nice veri based on the coffee meet - they don't have to be graphic, they just have to let others know he's genuine, turns up, is well groomed and can hold a conversation.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

[Removed by poster at 24/10/12 09:04:11]

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

You can just do social meets and show those veris, you don't have to show meet play veris.. that way you stay with recent veris so people know you are not a weirdo and that you are safe to meet but keep what you get up to to yourselves.

Tick or no tick... no recent meet in person veris on profile we are not interested thats how we work it, its easier and safer that way.

We had one guy recently been here ages no veris, well all had left site so he said, but had just met one lady but she had no veried him, he said she thought he was great and couldn't wait to meet again.. I said no veri no meet as he would say that.. so he asked her and she agreed we could contact her so we did and her side of it was completely different.. certainly never gonna meet him again lol didn't ask why as thats none of our business but that was good enough for us to say no way.

So recent veri or chat at a fab social is only way people are able to meet us.

works well too.

It's a free world and we would not want to get upset about verifications. However, when males/ couples use "verifications" as a way of meeting us then we are concerned if they are genuine . Whatever is said about verifications we are convinced that some are not genuine .

I show a few of mine

they could just value their privacy and don't feel the need to advertise who they have met like a lot of women and couples don't

Why does there have to be some underlined hidden reason for man doing what hundreds of couples and women do without question?

I show veri's from social meets.

I don't show them from sexual meets.

That is a personal decision and has more to do with me than it has to do with my sex or gender.

I have no issue in verifying sex meets, but again it is their choice whether they show them or not.

One thing I won't do when composing a veri, is go into detail about who did what to who. That just doesn't sit right with me.

"they could just value their privacy and don't feel the need to advertise who they have met like a lot of women and couples don't

Why does there have to be some underlined hidden reason for man doing what hundreds of couples and women do without question? "

You are such a staunch defender of single guys for some reason.

The reason is often times they will have fucked an utter dog and will be ashamed, or they are are claiming to be straight when in fact they have veris from men

By *utmegsMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

I don't claim to be anything I'm not. My verification came via a very nice girl who later had to delete her account for personal reasons.

"they could just value their privacy and don't feel the need to advertise who they have met like a lot of women and couples don't

Why does there have to be some underlined hidden reason for man doing what hundreds of couples and women do without question?

The reason is often times they will have fucked an utter dog and will be ashamed, or they are are claiming to be straight when in fact they have veris from men

"

Lol, says the guy that had 'straight' on his profile until he was picked up on it yesterday!

"

It's cause I'm a guy really and I'm sick of bloody women moaning about us

Mine are on show though i've lost a couple due to them getting into relationships and then obviously wanting to remove their fab profiles so as not to hinder the new relationship.

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

mine are not on show because i not met anyone for of late and one i have met now left the site, so cannot be seen

"I have a question for the guys but ladies and couples feel free to join in.

I find it strange there are so many verified men on here who don't show their verifications and I wondered why because they always seem to crave a veri tick and when they get it they dont show them.

I have spoken to a few people who have said they could have just got the tick from a mate or something which now makes me very wary if they dont show them.

I am just curious to know the answer but will get my tin hat out just in case "

i think sum have met trannys and dont want anyone to know

I am just curious to know the answer but will get my tin hat out just in case

i think sum have met trannys and dont want anyone to know "

i have 3 and hid them cos of too many nosey cunts on here

Maybe its from a guy and they want to keep it quiet. Or its from someone who has since commited online suicide.

I think someone being verified means they had a succesful meet. Doesnt mean they wont fuck me about

As its harder for guys to get verified I think its easier for women to abuse it. Lets face a lot of guys will do anything if they think its gonna lead to some action.

"

"

Oh what a charmer you are. Are there lots of utter dogs on Fab then?

"

"

surely if that was the case they would just hide the veri's from the 'dog' or man not all of them?

"surely if that was the case they would just hide the veri's from the 'dog' or man not all of them?"

Exactly! But, saying that. The two people who suggest and like the 'dog and secretly bi theory' come from a gal who has chosen to hide her veris, and a guy who was 'straight' until yesterday! Go figure eh!

By *B07Man  over a year ago

Essex

I am just curious to know the answer but will get my tin hat out just in case "

A few reasons as it seems some men look at other mens verifications to see if they can meet those he has met, and some women get jealous or upset when they see someone's verification on one's profile and start making remarks or asking questions about them. Personally I don't care or get it.

By *B07Man  over a year ago

Essex

"

Oh what a charmer you are. Are there lots of utter dogs on Fab then? "

could be.

"

Oh what a charmer you are. Are there lots of utter dogs on Fab then? "

I can't comment on who he's met. But I can be quite ruff first thing in the morning after a night out, and as for my time of the month, I can be a right bitch then.

Got to dash, got a few things to fetch before going on holiday. I'm going to the isle of dogs! I must be barking.

By *orset manMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

On occasions I have just forgot to ask

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We show a mix of veris:It confirms what we say on our profile,we enjoy clubs,partys+private meets....we read veris + it works perfect for us:never been let down!So we continue to be only interested in ppl who show theirs (webcam veris are meaningless to us,doesn't confirm they actualy meet!)

Happy meeting to all fabsters whichever way you start them

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I know a few guys on here that hide their veri's simply because some people can and will turn men down based on who they have met before...."oh no, not meeting him...he shagged her"....etc....

I never arranged meets based on others veri's....Im big enough to make my own mind up about people....

» Add a new message to this topic