FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > TVs going out to normal pubs fully dressed

TVs going out to normal pubs fully dressed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irsty_69 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cardiff

Someone offering to take me out to a normal pub for a drink with me fully dressed

Tempted but very nervous what should I do?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honey don’t take this the wrong way but If you can’t even show your face on a membership site like this you really aren’t mentally ready to go public in a vanilla pub.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

If you make an effort to dress appropriately and do your make up as well as you can, there'll be no problem.

XX

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

"Someone offering to take me out to a normal pub for a drink with me fully dressed

Tempted but very nervous what should I do?"

Go.

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

It's nerve wracking. But if you're on the fence then do it. Tell your friend you're nervous, let them look after you. Don't overdress too much and no-one will give you a second look. Enjoy!

"Honey don’t take this the wrong way but If you can’t even show your face on a membership site like this you really aren’t mentally ready to go public in a vanilla pub.

"

Couldnt disagree more tbh, we don’t show faces on here due to the back lash we could face at work, some anonymity isn’t always a negative

I'm sure you will anyway, but pick your pub carefully.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

If you go with a friend as I've done just pick somewhere that isn't just some locals pub or wetherspoons.

By *hloevtTV/TS  over a year ago

norwich

You should go... but... either go over the top drag queen or very subtle blend in, don't go with a joke shop wig, ten ton of Avon and your bum hanging out . Xx

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I'm going to give my two penny work .as heterosexual guy I don't understand the desire to dress as woman . I saw a guy the out the other day .who I thought looked ridiculas In the outfit he was wearing .but then I looked closer I saw the woman who was with him

Looking with love at him as they

walked along holding hands

.which gave him the confidence to

dress how he wanted they were

happy . so no matter what others think . if your friends support you and your Happy however you want

To dress then. Go for it .

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Go and do it. i go out everywhere dressed and i do mean everywhere. i have no problems wherever I go. It's a confidence thing.if people look at you look straight back. Don't bat an eyelid. Overcome your apprehension then hey presto the world's your oyster

Go.

If anyone gives you a hard time it's because they're a fucking arsehole and is no reflection on you.

We're supposed to live in a time of inclusion and diversity. Inclusion and diversity means accepting that some men like to wear women's clothes.

Probably in 10 years for now this limits will not exist

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

You've said someone, how well do you know them?

Well enough that they'll be ok if you change your mind just as you enter the pub or as you step inside

I used to go out regularly with a work friend that likes to dress, but he chose pubs where he knew he'd feel comfortable uaually they'd be fairly busy places with dark corners & table service so he could be out but without drawing to much attention to himself

Follow your gut and do what feels right for you

By *irsty bTV/TS  over a year ago

blackpool

I prefer gay bars they are more fun, but I also go in vanilla bars and I’ve never had a problem. Be confident and you will be fine

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

For your first time out at a pub, maybe go to an LGBTQ+ friendly bar. I have a TV friend who comes to our local pub quiz. They’ve now got used to her. It’s a traditional old man’s pub.

Keep within your comfort zone and maybe have a signal if you want to leave. You’ve as much right as anyone else to go out and enjoy yourself. Go out and enjoy yourself. xx

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A gay pub it won’t be an issue, unless it’s a particular type that doesn’t welcome women or TV/TS clientele.

If it’s a vanilla pub I prefer those that I have been to before. Just so you know where the toilets are and a good place to sit, with a bit of privacy.

My advice go for it

By *eeveeTV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

I often go, but do choose where I go very carefully. Some towns and cities are better than others.

Usually I go by train if I'm not in my local areas and never really have any bother.

By *ophieRabbitTV/TS  over a year ago

Leeds

This is good advice. Starting in an LGBTQ+ friendly bar is a better environment for you as they are more open to us and it will also reinforce his commitment (some guys wont be seen in a gay bar, if they cant even do this they are not worth the effort)

A few more thoughts:

Is this person picking you up from your home? If so will they come in to see you and have a chat first? Or will you have to make your own way to venue and wait (and possibly be stood up).

Id also consider how long you have chatted to this person and if you have a grasp of this persons intentions. Some men on here get turned on by the thought of dating transgirls, but when it comes to it (or once they have shot their load) will lose all interest. I get guys asking me in their opening message to go out, and some disappear off the radar after a few messages.

There is a lot to think about and for this reason your first time out would be better going out with someone in a non sexual capacity. I may have this persons intentions wrong, but this is a sex site after all.

By *tagvixen40Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Someone offering to take me out to a normal pub for a drink with me fully dressed

Just do it and embrace how beautiful you are. If people don't like it, then fuck them, it's their problem. If you're happy then who cares what anyone else thinks xxxx

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

I took a TV out to a Wetherspoons, neither of us gave it any thought as to it being vanilla or not.

We had met in Edinburgh whilst I was on holiday and afterwards fancied some food and the one by the station was convenient.

I did notice the odd look but as others have said just be confident, anyway the people looking might have just thought why is that old man with a younger attractive woman.

Go for it

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Have you managed to go out yet? If so, how did it go?

By *rinity666Man  over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Weve been going out dressed up together for years but to ereas where its more easy going.. we live in rural france where lets just say theres a bit of catching up to do mentality wise but in the bigger towns and cities we have encountered no negatives.. and when we visit Cap D'agde its very much a freeing of all societys chains..Good luck OP..

By *ucyAngelaTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I go out all the time in the UK and other countries and I have never had any problems. The main thing is to wear appropriate clothes so that you blend in as much as possible rather than stand out. I am normally in jeans and trainers, have a look at my pictures. As someone else above said, being confident is really important.

I'd love someone to this for me. I'd be nervous and would want to wear a nice dress with my seamed stockings. But that would probably attract too much attention sadly. x

By *uckyoutooWoman  over a year ago

Selby ish

"Honey don’t take this the wrong way but If you can’t even show your face on a membership site like this you really aren’t mentally ready to go public in a vanilla pub.

"

Beautifuly said.

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

I like to be taken out for dinner at a restaurant fully dressed and madeup

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

I did this about a couple month ago in the centre of reading had a short skirt high heels, nice top and a brigh red jacket that was given to me for the evening i was walking with a nice woman and not being alone made a massive difference to my confidence. went to a nice pub to meet one of her trans friend too and had a nice couple of drinks and food. after the first few step on the street was daylight too.

you stop thinking about it and start enjoying it we even stoped at icecream parlour on the way and again sat in the middle to eat an icecream with peple around.

I would avoid pub that show live football and advertise sports a lot. to be fair most women would too

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

go for it why not,,

By *ulie RobertsTV/TS  over a year ago

Southampton

I'd love someone to this for me. I'd be nervous and would want to wear a nice dress with my seamed stockings. But that would probably attract too much attention sadly. x"

I’ve been out lots of times on my own to pubs and even two very local to me, I’ve never had a problem and even had nice comments too, I’d love to be taken out by a man my dream night out! Oh and I don’t always dress down either.

"

I'd love someone to this for me. I'd be nervous and would want to wear a nice dress with my seamed stockings. But that would probably attract too much attention sadly. x

I’ve been out lots of times on my own to pubs and even two very local to me, I’ve never had a problem and even had nice comments too, I’d love to be taken out by a man my dream night out! Oh and I don’t always dress down either. "

^^^^ this. Perhaps we could dress together and go out on the pull!!

By *uzie69xTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Have you managed to go out yet? If so, how did it go?"

Haha yeah I know... The OP posted 13 weeks ago and the thread revived... I'm keen to know what happened?!

By *lovecouplestooMan  over a year ago

LIVERPOOL

Definitely do it, I have a caravan on a holiday site and go there regularly with men and married couples and spend the weekend dressed fully, I get a few comments and loads of people stare but that turns me on and makes it even better

LIVERPOOL

I'd love someone to this for me. I'd be nervous and would want to wear a nice dress with my seamed stockings. But that would probably attract too much attention sadly. x"

Your pics in seamed stockings and sussies are amazing.. I'll take you out in public anytime

"I'm going to give my two penny work .as heterosexual guy I don't understand the desire to dress as woman . I saw a guy the out the other day .who I thought looked ridiculas In the outfit he was wearing .but then I looked closer I saw the woman who was with him

happy . so no matter what others think . if your friends support you and your Happy however you want

To dress then. Go for it ."

Do whatever makes you happy

I wish I could pluck up the courage too.

By *eeveeTV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

I was out in several pubs yesterday

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

I go out dressed all the time, Tesco, post office, Greggs, Costa. In fact anywhere. Made the decision to go dressed 24/7 at the start of lockdown having just moved to a new town. Never had a problem, get the occassional wolf whistle but that makes me feel good.

Have been back to where I used to live and gone into the main high street and a few local pubs again with no problems.

To the OP do it ..... but dont dress over the top ..... blend in

By *illowendMan  over a year ago

Southwold

"I'm going to give my two penny work .as heterosexual guy I don't understand the desire to dress as woman . I saw a guy the out the other day .who I thought looked ridiculas In the outfit he was wearing .but then I looked closer I saw the woman who was with him

To dress then. Go for it ."

What’s ridiculous is people who can’t spell ridiculous!

If you can’t understand it’s best if you don’t get involved here

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

OP,

There is some great and really appropriate advice. I’d do it, but with safety in mind also.

- dress appropriately for the occasion, try an avoid the Lilly Savage look!

- try to blend in, as best you can.

- try to pick a place in an LGBT area where you will probably be more relaxed.

- avoid places like Wethrspoons .. when the football is on! Lol

- remember you are doing nothing illegal, you are free to wear whatever you want, identify as you want, and be accepted for who you are - the law is on your side xx

… above all, once you get beyond the massive nerves … just enjoy it.

Love Rachel xx

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Just dress in age appropriate clothing, go along

Your pics in seamed stockings and sussies are amazing.. I'll take you out in public anytime "

Thank you and I'll take you up on that out in public offer please. x

By *hilledGuyClactonMan  over a year ago

Clacton on sea

One of my friends was nervous about this,Got some strange looks at first.

She went to a open mic night (was more locals/regulars that night)

But now can go to that pub all the time.(she does dress/live full time has a woman)

Hope you took the first step & had a good night.

By *ucyAngelaTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Don’t be nervous but think about what you should wear and try to blend in.

By *amelaXTV/TS  over a year ago

Swindon

Choose the venue carefully and you'll probably find, that nobody actually cares these days x

By *oney_Bee_xTV/TS  over a year ago

Teesside

As above,

Dress to blend in.

Avoid places showing the Football.

I'm sure you already will, but I would also avoid going to his local pub (where all his friends will be). That way, you won't have to overwhelmed with other people coming over to chat and being introduced, etc. etc.

By *anabecdTV/TS  over a year ago

Limerick/ tipp

Great advice giving here already. I'd love to know how the op got on

LIVERPOOL

Lots of dressers wanting to go out dressed first time but worried.. I'd love to take you out, I'd make sure you have a great night and look after you.. Make you feel secure, comfortable and sexy, there won't be any troubles from pissed dick heads or rowdy bell ends I promise

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

I’ve been out in Cardiff went to the golden cross pub it’s a nice place, but I did find Cardiff a really scary place to go out for a night (even in Male mode) probably because I’m from England, best places to go are Leeds Manchester Blackpool, I actually doubt there’s all that many blokes who would been seen out in public with a Tv for fear of being recognised

I agree there ,lots of guys think they can handle it , but bottle it ,in case they spot someone they know, nowadays no one cares ,got their own stuff going on

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

"I agree there ,lots of guys think they can handle it , but bottle it ,in case they spot someone they know, nowadays no one cares ,got their own stuff going on"
often we are seen as “a dirty little secret”

By *amelaXTV/TS  over a year ago

Swindon

Last week I dated a guy in the Beefeater, attached to the Premier Inn where I was staying.

Nobody batted an eyelid.

Maybe if I was 6ft+ and built like a brick sh1thouse, it would have raised a few eyebrows

"If you make an effort to dress appropriately and do your make up as well as you can, there'll be no problem.

XX"

By *uckyoutooWoman 7 weeks ago

Selby ish

I agree

» Add a new message to this topic