FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > 3sum possibility

3sum possibility

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi. Me n my gf know a bi female. She was looking through some pics on our camera and we forgot that we had some naked pics of ourselves on there. She said we both looked very impressive. Sounds like she's interested but how would someone push the idea further?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Duct tape and a ball gag springs to mind!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Hi. Me n my gf know a bi female. She was looking through some pics on our camera and we forgot that we had some naked pics of ourselves on there. She said we both looked very impressive. Sounds like she's interested but how would someone push the idea further?"

lol - lol - lol - sorry!!! ask her? Z

"Hi. Me n my gf know a bi female. She was looking through some pics on our camera and we forgot that we had some naked pics of ourselves on there. She said we both looked very impressive. Sounds like she's interested but how would someone push the idea further?"

I'm not sure that just because she said that she's interested...

Just ask her

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

wudnt go there personally .. its too on ur doorstep

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

If you are going to attempt to swing with friends you better be ready to put the friendship on the line.

That's our experience. Oh and if you would like to know if she wants to play then there is only one way to find out and that's to ask...

It's easier to ask, thank not to ask and the other person be offended by being not asked after seeing the pics and expecting to be asked...

....maybe!

Wolf

By *iggamanMan  over a year ago

London

getting your gf to speak to her about the idea is the best way forward if you choose to go there

"It's easier to ask, thank not to ask and the other person be offended by being not asked after seeing the pics and expecting to be asked...

....maybe!

Wolf

"

Easier said than done!

By *ncoreMan  over a year ago

poulton

Friendzone! Wouldn't touch it personally could wreck a friendship if its taken the wrong way. Now if you knew she was herself a swinger..... Different story!

How does your GF feel about the idea? She is probably the best one to raise the subject with her friend!

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"How does your GF feel about the idea? She is probably the best one to raise the subject with her friend!"

Hear Hear....but at the end of the day if you want to do it...someone will have to ask the question.

» Add a new message to this topic