FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on my profile?

Advice on my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Evening all!

Tried many different things with my profile since being on here and don't seem to get too far, any advice from people with experience would be appreciated!

Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Try writing one

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Try writing one "

XD XD I always struggle when it comes to filling it out, what kind of information is interesting for people to know if you don't mind me asking?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Could possibly be your age?

Add more photos and write a better bio

Attend clubs and socials

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just say your a ginger remove the bald and beard stuff.

Also remove that discretion bit that screams married to women on here

Remove your oldest pic its not helping you

Add a bit more in your profile about what type of woman you are looking for and what you enjoy doing.

Someone else advise but the two if us reckon that the social thing doesn’t do anything as most women expect it anyway

By *ustmethistimeCouple  over a year ago

East Midlands

"Evening all!

Tried many different things with my profile since being on here and don't seem to get too far, any advice from people with experience would be appreciated!

Thank you "

What profile?

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Change your username

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Your profile is hidden so I can't comment on that. I wouldn't reply to a message with your user name and your pic is so small I can barely see it.

By *al kalMan  over a year ago

london

"Change your username"

Would BrainBetween.. ect come across better?

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Your profile is hidden so I can't comment on that. I wouldn't reply to a message with your user name and your pic is so small I can barely see it. "

Here iliath the problem op

By *nSeeNMan  over a year ago

Z'ha'dum

"Evening all!

Thank you "

It's a amazing profile, if they don't want to meet you after all that effort it's their loss I say.

By *incs69Couple  over a year ago

LINCOLN

Maybe not the best profile name either

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

There’s a common misconception that if you join a swingers site it’ll be easy sex, obviously all the women or couples will either be nymphomaniacs or tarts.

Couldn’t be further from the truth, they enjoy sex but not sex with just anyone. It’s fantasies or just a healthy dose of sex with a partner they fancy.

Can’t comment on your hidden profile, but your username isn’t doing you any favours.

By *urious ButtonMan  over a year ago

LEICESTER

I’ve been on here for over 10 years so let me give you my two pennies worth.

First of all your profile is hidden so that doesn’t help anyone, you me or the female population.

Secondly I feel your profile names says a lot about the person behind it. In your case I can’t say I’m very impressed. Dickbetweenlegs? Really? I mean how much through went into that. You need to be a little more creative and intelligent with your profile name. How about something like , Changing Lanes, Purple Rain, Ginger Stories, Red Trumpet, Blue Dreams, Hard Shoulder, Red Coat, Windy Air, Private Dreams, Steamy Thoughts. I could go on and on and on but Dickbetweenlegs doesn’t put you ahead of the race.

I tested this site with a female profile. Yes I know but trust me it’ opened my eye and thoughts. I was shocked. The volume of men that send a photo of their cock is truly unbelievable and shocking. This is usually accompanied with a one line message, something like Fancy a fuck, you busy tonight, i’d like to fill you with my cock, I want to fuck you hard and long, can you handle this, let me know where and when. I could go on and on and on. Now let’s be realistic. A normal Man wouldn’t do this in public to another woman. So why on here.

Your profile should tell the reader something about you. Why you are here. What is it you’re looking for. What new things you might want to try. Write about your sexual experience? Maybe how frequently you’d like to meet and what turns you on. How you would treat a prospective woman. It’s not rocket science.

Finally when you write to a woman you’re interested in you should pay close attention to her profile. It will show them that you actually read their profile. Once again this isn’t rocket science it’s basic common sense stuff.

Then start compiling your message. Be kind decent and don’t talk in sms text language.

A message needs to have three components and that isn’t “Fancy a Fuck”. It’s simply the beginning the middle and the end.

Talk a little about yourself

Talk a little about them and what attracted you and drew you to their profile.

Finally tell them you’re keen to chat further and leave the ball in their court.

Desperation isn’t an attractive quality so don’t keep messaging them. You will piss them off.

Let me give you some facts. Me and my friend created a female profile at around 3am in the morning and the messages came in faster then we could deleted them all. This was a day ago. The message box has over 300 unread messages.

Now you put yourself in the females position. They don’t need a second unpaid job to read all these messages. They have English going on in their lives aside from the shenanigans on here.

The likelihood is your message will either get mass deleted with the rest of them or if it’s a one liner, you have two hopes. Bob Hope and No hope.

I have no idea why I have wasted my time writing this but I except the female population on here will appreciate that someone actually gives a shit about the crap they have to endure on a daily basis.

Rant over.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Try writing one

XD XD I always struggle when it comes to filling it out, what kind of information is interesting for people to know if you don't mind me asking?"

If you do not know how to interact with people you will not stand a chance on here.

If someone tells you what to put that's not going to be a genuine profile it is.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Theirs plenty of helpful advice among the pile of threads from previous folk whom asked similar as yourself it's a handy useful/helpful tool created by forum users...

By *ucyfur77Woman  over a year ago

Pleasuretown

Username would definitely put me off

» Add a new message to this topic