FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Married male

Married male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, have been on here about two month now and not had many messages,

Firstly I am married but want to meet as single, before anybody rants, I have tried to make things better in my relationship first before even contemplating coming on here.

Our sex drives are completely different, but I still talk to her about things and we do try our best.

But alas it's not enough.

I don't want loads of meets I just want some interesting women who want to spend time with men who are in a similar position.

I do appreciate that my audience will be very few and very select, but to get no replies at all, makes me wonder if its me.

I do have a rant on my profile and maybe that's what's wrong with it.

I am a sensitive non pushy guy who wants a little more out of life, is that too much to ask.

I would appreciate comments good or even bad, as bad ones do still provide critique that may be helpful!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, delete the wee rant at the start. Negative profiles definitely put us off right away, a wee bit long winded plus delete the legal notice as it means diddly squat. Good luck x

Your profile state that you won;t let people down and are reliable, reality is as a married man you can't guarantee that.

And you obviously can't accomodate.

And that's before the moral issue of cheating is broached.

And then for that small percentage of women still not totally put off, your profile doesn;t really stand out.

Other than that, well, I think you probably get my drift...

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

remove the rant it just makes you sound bitter and being the first thing anyone sees will possibly stop them looking further. I personally believe that you should never justify your reasons for being here, maybe just say you're married, have tried to sort things out and have your own reasons for being here.

We have our own reasons for not meeting men in relationships and so do quite a few others so your options are possibly limited but not non-existent

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Agreed remove the rant and try to make your profile pop and stand out.

I do not think its a case of its ok fro women but not blokes I think its a case of like said you could be un reliable when it actually comes to a meet as your wife does not know what you are doing, plus you could have to be home at a certain time and meets are not always time friendly.

We do meet married men, what they do in their spare time is their business not ours, but what we do ask is that when you meet you have no time restraints are clock watch or have any other hangups, if you can not meet up freely then we do not meet married men.

We prefer married men. For a start they are not likely to be bare backing

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Profiles that rant and rave are off putting. Justifying your reasons for being here by somehow blaming your wife is despicable in my view.

None of us can guarantee not letting people down as life gets in the way, so hollow promise.

There are thousands of single men to choose from so see a married man, but there's someone for everyone here.

We have no prob meeting married man but only if we spoken to there wife 1st. But yet to have one say ok lol

I think you need to question whether you want to remain married to someone who isn't willing to work with you on the sexual side of things.

This can't be a long-term solution to the problem that'll just magically make it go away.

"Agreed remove the rant and try to make your profile pop and stand out.

I do not think its a case of its ok fro women but not blokes I think its a case of like said you could be un reliable when it actually comes to a meet as your wife does not know what you are doing, plus you could have to be home at a certain time and meets are not always time friendly.

We do meet married men, what they do in their spare time is their business not ours, but what we do ask is that when you meet you have no time restraints are clock watch or have any other hangups, if you can not meet up freely then we do not meet married men.

"

I've no problem with married men per se. But as soon as they start making excuses for why they want extra marital sex I'm off. We're all responsible for ourselves, and if a person wants sex and other relationships then they should just admit it and get on with it knowing the possible consequences if their spouses found out.

All the hand wringing and poor me stuff is pathetic.

"I've no problem with married men per se. But as soon as they start making excuses for why they want extra marital sex I'm off. We're all responsible for ourselves, and if a person wants sex and other relationships then they should just admit it and get on with it knowing the possible consequences if their spouses found out.

All the hand wringing and poor me stuff is pathetic.

"

I would remove the whole rant and the disclaimer at the bottom too, it doesn't mean anything any way.

By *oger ThatMan  over a year ago

essex

hey, its always said the best ones are taken and i agree. Thats why a married man offering his services is a genorous offer that should not be over looked!! single and 40 means suspicious if you ask me

By *utmegsMan  over a year ago

Closer than you think

"Thats why single and 40 means suspicious if you ask me

"

Or divorced?

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"We prefer married men. For a start they are not likely to be bare backing "

No guarantee that their wife isn't and passing it to them???

And in my experience its the single guys that play it safer.....

OP...Drop the rant and just be patient

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 25/10/12 15:56:05]

By *oger ThatMan  over a year ago

essex

if i were to meet a single female, i would prefer married as you know there is NSA and safe play... plus discretion guaranteed.

By *john121Man  over a year ago

staffs

[Removed by poster at 25/10/12 15:56:01]

Many thanks for all the posts you have made and taken the time to do.

I will take on board what you have said even the ones I don't agree with

In the end all have positive comments, again many thanks.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Many thanks for all the posts you have made and taken the time to do.

I will take on board what you have said even the ones I don't agree with

In the end all have positive comments, again many thanks."

The OP's of such threads seldom come back let alone take any notice of the advice they've asked for. Fair play to you.

Profile reads much better, good luck to you.

In my opinion the best tact for a married guy to take is say you are married on your profile so as to give people the option to choose then mention it no more.

Never attempt to explain or justify your reasons we all have them and they are irrelevant at best and at the worst will leave you open for judgement from those not tolerant of those cheating.

"In my opinion the best tact for a married guy to take is say you are married on your profile so as to give people the option to choose then mention it no more.

Never attempt to explain or justify your reasons we all have them and they are irrelevant at best and at the worst will leave you open for judgement from those not tolerant of those cheating.

"

Thank you to those that have checked out my revised profile and given comments, it's good to get positive comments.

It's also good to see how many people try to help and advise.

"Thats why single and 40 means suspicious if you ask me

Or divorced?"

or widowed but I do think that the remark was ridiculous

» Add a new message to this topic