FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > hmm time for a profile change?

hmm time for a profile change?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tomCom OP   Man  over a year ago

Wellingborough

Well i have been on this amazing site for sometime now, and I think it is time for my to rewrite and update my profile.. So any suggestions.

What do you like and what do you not like about it ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It seems fine to me. It could do with some better photos but the text is clear and coherent.

I don't even know why you are asking - You look great to me!

Mrs GT

Just had s perv, sorry peek at your profile, dont see a problem with it, snd if it aint broke,.why fix it. Seems to be working for you xx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I noticed from a recent thread that some people take huge exception to a person describing themselves as professional. Doesn't bother me in the slightest but it's the only thing I can see to comment on aside from that it looks great to me

"I noticed from a recent thread that some people take huge exception to a person describing themselves as professional. Doesn't bother me in the slightest but it's the only thing I can see to comment on aside from that it looks great to me"

OP: Just had a look - you have a quite well written profile, a good range of veris over a period of time etc. Won't comment on your pics - that's for ladies!! Lol!

The thing about the word 'professional' which grates with me is that it almost puts a kind of 'class barrier' between you and potential meets - but at least you can spell it correctly! And with it being in your header - it's a large word and, purely from an aesthetic point of view, it overpowers others words you have in their which, to be honest, are more important (eg. VWE!!)

That's just my view (even Perky debates this with me half the time, but then I am a fussy old git - and proud of it!!) and others will differ. You can't cater for all tastes.... all of the time..

Pork

Wellingborough

Well thank you for you lovely comments . You all know how to make a guy smile.

I will though look into doing a few new photos for my profile. So what sort of photos are you looking to see on my profile ?

Ps if any of you horny people are looking to met a vwe male ... Hehe

"Ps if any of you horny people are looking to met a vwe male ..Hehe"

Like we didn't see that one coming.....

Wellingborough

Well thank you for you lovely comments . You all know how to make a guy smile.

I will though look into doing a few new photos for my profile. So what sort of photos are you looking to see on my profile ?

Ps if any of you horny people are looking to met a vwe male ... Hehe

» Add a new message to this topic