FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Just a small profile question

Just a small profile question

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asandme OP   Couple  over a year ago

camden town

So, me and the Mrs were discussing about playing separately and she suggested that I make a profile for myself. The problem is that I have no idea what to put... it's been a while since I had to write a profile.

So, I ask you this really dumb question: If you were me, What would you put in a male profile because I'm stuck for ideas...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best thing is to do a search via the link at the side, check out the introductions forum as there will be lots of ideas there, just make sure you mention on each profile about the other

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Maybe your wife can look at it and make suggestions too from a womans point of view.

Maybe get Mrs to write it for/with you...that way you're both happy with it?...

"Maybe your wife can look at it and make suggestions too from a womans point of view. "
bugger beat me to it!

By *tomComMan  over a year ago

Wellingborough

I agree with letting the other half look over the profile as well, to give the female point of view. Though this sometimes just leads to its own problems.

I would suggested it might be an idea if you can get another female(s) you do not know to take a look as well ...

Importantly though, you need to remember you are advesting against loads and loads of others, so much sure you highlight the points about yourself that make you stand out

Mine isn't perfect but it seems to be working...(I think)

Be honest, inject a bit of humour and be your self... I am sure the Mrs will advise you too

» Add a new message to this topic