FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How can I improve my chances

How can I improve my chances

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lut4str8 OP   Man  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Hey guys, I'm fairly new here and I was just wondering what else I could do to boost my chances to meeting someone or getting my profile seen.

Thanks!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

I would of suggested that a gay orientated site would of been better than here

Bedfordshire

Hmm, but I'm more interested in the str8 and curious guys that might not venture to a gay website.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey guys, I'm fairly new here and I was just wondering what else I could do to boost my chances to meeting someone or getting my profile seen.

Thanks!"

I'm confused - why do you have str8 mentioned a few times. I think you 'banged on' a bit too much about keeping it mum as well .....

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Hmm, but I'm more interested in the str8 and curious guys that might not venture to a gay website."

yes but would think you would have much more offers from fab guys site.

Curious maybe but real straight guys not sure would looking for what you want.. although plenty of non straight straight guys on here... if you get my drift... not Mr fun tho.

No offence intended here but if a guy is straight he is not going to be looking for other guys. If he does then he is going to be bi or gay!

"Hey guys, I'm fairly new here and I was just wondering what else I could do to boost my chances to meeting someone or getting my profile seen.

Thanks!"

Fabguys site might be better suited for you

Fab guys site is for curious guys too

By *averiMan  over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

Thanks!"

Why would str8 guys want to fuck you?

Bedfordshire

Thanks for the replies everyone. I shall have a look at the fab guys website.

You would be surprised the type of people who have messaged me on here already. There seem to be a lot of curious guys who define themselves as straight and ones that say they have had no or little experience with a guy but would like to try something slowly at their own pace. So these are the type of guys I'm looking for and they do seem to exist.

I really, really do not get why so many gay guys think that bedding a curious or bi or married guy is like finding the golden egg.

If they were fully straight they wouldn't be interested, end of.

If they are curious, they will satisfy that curiosity somewhere along the line, not because you 'turned' them.

I have gay friends who thrive on this 'oh i met a straight guy on gaydar' mentality - they fail to see the STRAIGHT man on the GAY site as a contradiction, because they are so wrapped up in their own world of make believe.

Rant over.

OP, hope you have fun on whatever sites you use

Good luck with that mate. Because all the ones we see with no experience/want to take it slowly/curious bottle it mostly. Although we did have a gay friend who got his kicks from bedding 'straight' guys. So we do know there is a lot of it going on.

I dont think u can improve ur chances, if its straight guys ur after or curious ones.It'll be just the same really..

of course get urself a tasty female and the most staunch straight guys will suck cock........

By *4FantasyCouple  over a year ago

Spalding

If you have had fun with 'straight men' they are not straight.

» Add a new message to this topic