FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile review

Profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello everyone hope your all ok. iv been on fab a week now, and slowly getting to grips with everything, iv chatted with a few people and im looking to arrange my 1st meet soon.

so i would just like to get some feedback on my profile, have i got enough on my page already? where can i improve it? Do i need more pics? etc. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

danny x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

"Hello everyone hope your all ok. iv been on fab a week now, and slowly getting to grips with everything, iv chatted with a few people and im looking to arrange my 1st meet soon.

so i would just like to get some feedback on my profile, have i got enough on my page already? where can i improve it? Do i need more pics? etc. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

danny x"

This is just my personal opinion - others will disagree I'm sure.

A week on here is nothing, most single guys have problems for a few months. Your age is against you somewhat - mature ladies generally don't want to fuck guys the same age or younger than their own children. You advertise yourself as straight yet have a TV/TS on your friends list? Also when saying you cannot accommodate give a reason why or people will assume you are in a relationship and playing away.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile looks fine to me. I would change the body description though as I associate "curvy" with a woman not a guy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the feedback ladies, just trying to maximise my chance of meets, by making my profile as good as it can be, because 1st impressions count most.

Danny x

ffs it's your profile, why rely on others to write it for you. Be unique and make it all your own work!!

"Hello everyone hope your all ok. iv been on fab a week now, and slowly getting to grips with everything, iv chatted with a few people and im looking to arrange my 1st meet soon.

Thanks

danny x

This is just my personal opinion - others will disagree I'm sure.

A week on here is nothing, most single guys have problems for a few months. Your age is against you somewhat - mature ladies generally don't want to fuck guys the same age or younger than their own children. You advertise yourself as straight yet have a TV/TS on your friends list? Also when saying you cannot accommodate give a reason why or people will assume you are in a relationship and playing away."

Not being able to accommodate could also mean you want to keep that part of your life private. It doesn't have to mean playing away ffs get a grip.

» Add a new message to this topic