FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Last minute

Last minute

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, We have had a few people say last minute that they cannot make it, is this the norm for meets, were both in the mood, but unfortunatly cant find people that we both agree on, can you be too picky?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, We have had a few people say last minute that they cannot make it, is this the norm for meets, were both in the mood, but unfortunatly cant find people that we both agree on, can you be too picky?"

No I don't think you can as both of you have to fancy the other couple. It's a real shame about being let down .. I'd hate it to happen to me so why inflict it on others?

By *thlete0Couple  over a year ago

southend

Yeah happens- we are Super Duper fussy!!

I wouldn't say the norm, in some cases they will be genuine and have genuine reasons, others were probably never going to come.

Can you be too picky? Don't think so, other couples will likely have better advice on that as I've never swung as a couple.

Hope you get somewhere in the end

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah were finding that as well!, this is our first time organising a meet through here hope the next one turns out ok, ive just bought a new outfit x

"Yeah were finding that as well!, this is our first time organising a meet through here hope the next one turns out ok, ive just bought a new outfit x"

Well then the couple that do bother to come and see you are in for a treat!

» Add a new message to this topic