FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I feel so low today

I feel so low today

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eerise OP   Woman  over a year ago

Manchester and that's all you need to know

I thought I met my ideal partner on here the person I wanted to have regular meets with it turns out I have been deluded.

How can I get past this and start my search again

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't let one hiccup stop u Hun

We're all dealt a crap deal in cards in our life but u will find someone off here to av as partner xxx

sorry to hear that hun, but it happens one of the perils of this site unfortunately. Just keep trying and you ll find some really decent people on here eventually x

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Very early days for you im afraid you will come across many frogs before you find a prince.. People unfortunately are not as truthful as they appear.

Just flick it off and join in the forums for some fun...

no matter

Having said that .. there are some very decent and kind people here .

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Viewing the site as a swingers site and not getting emotionally invested in your meets might be a good place to start

By *teve196301Man  over a year ago

northumberland

Remember it really is his loss not yours, experience shapes us into the people we are, go find someone who will treat you right theres lots of good guys too,

Steve

Someone on here once told me "grab yerself a pair of wellies and be prepared to wade through alot of shit"...how right she was...some days im wading knee deep ha ha!

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't limit yourself to one fb. Get a selection, then when you're horny if choice one is busy you have options.

My (current) fave works.long hours. But he's self employed so I'm not going to complain, just be happy he's got work. So when he can't I scroll through my other possibilities. And sometimes get reminded how good/nice/horny someone is who had slipped down the list!

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

You just gotta keep on siling that lovely smile you have - and soon history will be history ...

It sounds so easy - we all know its tough and many of us have been where you are ...

Three is a light at the end of the tunnel x x

By *wanzMan  over a year ago

Swansea

* There not three

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Viewing the site as a swingers site and not getting emotionally invested in your meets might be a good place to start "

This, so much. I got emotionally attached to a meet a few years ago and was devastated when he met someone else. However nice some people come across on here, you have to remember that the majority aren't here for a relationship.

Been there, more than once. Got hurt, more than once.

Accept it's nothing you did, give yourself time to grieve and move on. You'll find what you're looking for if you persist.

"Very early days for you im afraid you will come across many frogs before you find a prince.. People unfortunately are not as truthful as they appear.

Just flick it off and join in the forums for some fun..."

Some people wouldn't know truthful if it hit them full in the face, however, there are one or two decent people on here, that really are worth time getting to know.

Don't limit yourself to one guy, because you can be sure he hasn't limited himself to just you.

By *aris23Woman  over a year ago

France

I think many of us have found ourselves in a similar situation. Human nature being what it is we do get drawn to some people more than others. The guys on here generally don't want to restrict themselves to becoming someone's 'regular' as it smacks of commitment...such a dirty word!! Chin up and take the advice of others and get yourself a harem of lovers who won't disappoint you.

Forum Mod

"

Don't limit yourself to one guy, because you can be sure he hasn't limited himself to just you."

Nature of the beast on here, you never really do know someone. Don't let it get you down, keep your head up and move on. There are one or two diamonds on here, just have to do plenty of mining to find them.

"I think many of us have found ourselves in a similar situation. Human nature being what it is we do get drawn to some people more than others. The guys on here generally don't want to restrict themselves to becoming someone's 'regular' as it smacks of commitment...such a dirty word!! Chin up and take the advice of others and get yourself a harem of lovers who won't disappoint you."

I need to get me one of those harem thingy's lol, so many free weekends wasted hoping mr right now will want to come see me, damn my standards are too high tho I think pmsl

After I meet someone, I would send him a text or PM to thank him for the meet, give him my verification, and leave it at that.

If he wants to meet up again, he'll contact me.

I don't sit around pondering whether he will be in contact again or not, as life is too short to waste time pondering, IMHO.

"I thought I met my ideal partner on here the person I wanted to have regular meets with it turns out I have been deluded.

How can I get past this and start my search again "

This may sound harsh, but was he aware that's what you were looking for? This is a swingers site, not a dating site and he may have felt that you were expecting something he had never put on offer.

I could be wrong and he could have told you he wanted the same (in which case just write him off and move on), but from guys I have met and spoken to in the past the issues generally arise because they were looking for an NSA meet and the woman they met was looking for more. And I've had guys think they 'own' me because we've met a couple of times.

Be clear about what you want from a guy, and give him the option of wanting more...don't expect it because you've met more than once. Some will want a FB/FWB, a lot don't x

no matter

Judging by the amount of fabs on her pics she will not remain alone too long .. i'm sure they queueing round the block in manchester

Bristol

I honestly dont understand what a single straight woman only looking for "a" single straight guy is doing on a swinging website.

Did she get lost on her way to okcupid or match.com ?

By *ourbonKissMan  over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

"sorry to hear that hun, but it happens one of the perils of this site unfortunately. Just keep trying and you ll find some really decent people on here eventually x"

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

better to find out sooner than later.

"I honestly dont understand what a single straight woman only looking for "a" single straight guy is doing on a swinging website.

"

Tend to agree particularly when the OP refers to "perfect partner".

I think the OP needs to ask is this the right place for what they are looking for.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Viewing the site as a swingers site and not getting emotionally invested in your meets might be a good place to start "

May seem a bit harsh: but this.

Perhaps having several playmates will also help. Doubt there are many of us who haven't become emotionally involved.

Chin up.

Won't tell you to cheer up. Use the experience and learn from it.

You've had a good experience. You've not been hurt and you've found out he's a liar.

To coin a cliché what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Now get out there and show the world he won't break you.

x

London

"I honestly dont understand what a single straight woman only looking for "a" single straight guy is doing on a swinging website.

"

Guys on Match.com expect monogamy and evenings in eating sushi and putting the world to right.

I like my men like my bikkies; assorted. I also have an additional use for wasabi! Just had another of my pics rejected for being too rude for this site...that always cracks me up considering the eyewash I've invested in looking at some pictures on here.

So I'd not stand a chance on Match.com!

London

"Won't tell you to cheer up. Use the experience and learn from it.

You've had a good experience. You've not been hurt and you've found out he's a liar.

x "

Where did she say he was a liar?!!

I read it SHE thought she'd found the ideal playmate but she was wrong. HE didn't do anything wrong as I've interpreted it.

Bristol

"

Guys on Match.com expect monogamy and evenings in eating sushi and putting the world to right.

I like my men like my bikkies; assorted. I also have an additional use for wasabi! Just had another of my pics rejected for being too rude for this site...that always cracks me up considering the eyewash I've invested in looking at some pictures on here.

So I'd not stand a chance on Match.com! "

Well, my way of understanding swinging is

"Swinging or (rarely) partner swapping is a non-monogamous behavior, in which singles or partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity"

I'm not suggesting we all have to be restricted to the above to be on here but the very idea of seeking out a site thats aimed at the above when you're single and looking for another single for what amounts to a relationship (if you read the blurb on the profile), is a little bit odd ?

Its sort of like signing up to dwarf support site and your 6 foot tall.

And if you are after casual single person sex then there is Fabflirts.com (the non swinging version of fabswingers), Benaughty, adultfreind finder etc etc.

I just dont understand it at the core looking in the wrong place for the wrong stuff then posting on the forums when you find the wrong stuff in the wrong place ? pff

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

looking for a partner on here is a rocky road, finding love when you least expect it, a more likely outcome.

if you do, good luck...my advice would be, NEVER play it out for all to see.

x

I read it SHE thought she'd found the ideal playmate but she was wrong. HE didn't do anything wrong as I've interpreted it."

I think we have to accept as a given that the young attractive female is going to be in the right. This is another of those threads that if a male had started would have gone very differently.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"

Accept it's nothing you did, give yourself time to grieve and move on. You'll find what you're looking for if you persist."

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

grieve ???

after 4 weeks chat, poss meet.

but really, grieve

no matter

wonder how many more will get blocked today... hop hop hop .....

London

"

So I'd not stand a chance on Match.com!

Well, my way of understanding swinging is

Swinging or (rarely) partner swapping is a non-monogamous behavior, in which singles or partners in a committed relationship engage in sexual activities with others as a recreational or social activity

I'm not suggesting we all have to be restricted to the above to be on here but the very idea of seeking out a site thats aimed at the above when you're single and looking for another single for what amounts to a relationship (if you read the blurb on the profile), is a little bit odd ?

Its sort of like signing up to dwarf support site and your 6 foot tall.

And if you are after casual single person sex then there is Fabflirts.com (the non swinging version of fabswingers), Benaughty, adultfreind finder etc etc.

I just dont understand it at the core looking in the wrong place for the wrong stuff then posting on the forums when you find the wrong stuff in the wrong place ? pff

"

So you can be here looking for single men and women but you don't want single men and women on the site?!!

Right...gotcha!

Bristol

"

So you can be here looking for single men and women but you don't want single men and women on the site?!!

Right...gotcha! "

You seemingly didnt get anything my dear, singles who ONLY meet singles who seemingly (from her profile) want a long standing one on one "relationship" with a single person on a swinging site baffle me.

I'm sorry if actually reading what I said gives you little recourse to have a bitch at me but do try not to straw man the argument to such a degree.

You're not actually swinging if you're a single only looking for singles and only looking for a long term 1 on 1 situation are you ? and if so with the plethora of sites better aimed at that situation why are you here ? rocket science it is not.

x

I read it SHE thought she'd found the ideal playmate but she was wrong. HE didn't do anything wrong as I've interpreted it."

You're right interpreted something that wasn't there.

I'll hold my hand up and apologise!

x

Don't someone a priority in your life when you are merely an option in theirs.

» Add a new message to this topic