FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > I need help

I need help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty_builder87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Keston

Following a conversation in another thread I was suggested to ask advice on my profile and photos here. If anyone has any constructive feedback it would be welcome.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll be brutally honest with you.

I can see absolutely nothing wrong with your profile

Keston

"I'll be brutally honest with you.

I can see absolutely nothing wrong with your profile "

Why thank you I must just be incapable of sending a decent message

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Your profile is absoloutly spot on. Nothing you should change at all.

Keston

"Your profile is absoloutly spot on. Nothing you should change at all."

Thanks

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Profile is fine but of course as you are very exact in n what you want - and you should be- your chances of finding a match are smaller.

Keston

"Profile is fine but of course as you are very exact in n what you want - and you should be- your chances of finding a match are smaller."

Thanks I didn’t think it was that specific.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

I would recommend some photos taken outdoors on a sunny day for good light. Show yourself in a variety of clothes. Photos taken by somebody else look better to me than selfies in my opinion. Luke

Keston

"I would recommend some photos taken outdoors on a sunny day for good light. Show yourself in a variety of clothes. Photos taken by somebody else look better to me than selfies in my opinion. Luke "

Thanks I’ll get out and take some more

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Profile is fine but of course as you are very exact in n what you want - and you should be- your chances of finding a match are smaller.

Thanks I didn’t think it was that specific. "

Compared to some I've seen it's very specific (in a good way). Quite a few profiles say the equivalent of "looking for anything, anywhere" which is fine if that's your thing but it does give the impression that they'd be thinking "you'll do" when you turned up.

By *aughtynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

Can’t see anything wrong. Nice clear approachable photos and a good short bio.

Keston

"Profile is fine but of course as you are very exact in n what you want - and you should be- your chances of finding a match are smaller.

Thanks I didn’t think it was that specific.

Compared to some I've seen it's very specific (in a good way). Quite a few profiles say the equivalent of "looking for anything, anywhere" which is fine if that's your thing but it does give the impression that they'd be thinking "you'll do" when you turned up. "

Well I’ll take that as a compliment I do only message people im actually attracted to and I think would be a good fit.

Keston

"Can’t see anything wrong. Nice clear approachable photos and a good short bio. "

Thanks is there anything you would critique or potential red flags that I have over looked?

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A non submissive woman would pass you by, as you’re profile quite clearly states what you’re looking for on here.

So in your general area (say 15 miles) how many submissive single women do you think are on the site ?

It’s really good to have a profile that states exactly what you’re looking for, as those looking for the same thing will be drawn to you. But if they’re miles away or don’t see your profile then you’ll be waiting for quite some time.

It’s a good profile but it needs to be seen.

Keston

"A non submissive woman would pass you by, as you’re profile quite clearly states what you’re looking for on here.

So in your general area (say 15 miles) how many submissive single women do you think are on the site ?

It’s really good to have a profile that states exactly what you’re looking for, as those looking for the same thing will be drawn to you. But if they’re miles away or don’t see your profile then you’ll be waiting for quite some time.

It’s a good profile but it needs to be seen. "

There are probably about twenty-thirty I’d guess so makes sense. I don’t know how better to get it seen but I keep trying

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

It's a great profile. But the bdsm might put some women off. It doesn't interest me so I would likely pass you by. Perhaps downplay it? A note at the end that you are experienced and enjoy bdsm, but it's not essential? There are sites focused on specific tastes and maybe they are more suited to bdsm profiles, and fab is more suited for vanilla?

Keston

"It's a great profile. But the bdsm might put some women off. It doesn't interest me so I would likely pass you by. Perhaps downplay it? A note at the end that you are experienced and enjoy bdsm, but it's not essential? There are sites focused on specific tastes and maybe they are more suited to bdsm profiles, and fab is more suited for vanilla? "

Ok I will make a small adjustment. Let me know what you think

By *aughtynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

As mentioned the bdsm might put people off as it takes a huge amount of trust with someone and I think that would be built in time rather than on an initial first meet, so maybe don’t make it such an important part of your bio unless of course it’s a big part of your life and is what your looking for.

Keston

"As mentioned the bdsm might put people off as it takes a huge amount of trust with someone and I think that would be built in time rather than on an initial first meet, so maybe don’t make it such an important part of your bio unless of course it’s a big part of your life and is what your looking for. "

Did you see the change I made or still not enough

By *imkev76Couple  over a year ago

GOSPORT

I think your profile is absolutely fine as it is!

If you’re into BDSM then that is your thing and it’s no problem to let others know - if they are put off by it then that’s fine!

I hate how judgmental people can get - my hubby has his own profile too and gets “advice” about things - it’s supposed to be about having fun so relax, you’re all good and do exactly what you enjoy! Good luck x

Keston

"I think your profile is absolutely fine as it is!

If you’re into BDSM then that is your thing and it’s no problem to let others know - if they are put off by it then that’s fine!

I hate how judgmental people can get - my hubby has his own profile too and gets “advice” about things - it’s supposed to be about having fun so relax, you’re all good and do exactly what you enjoy! Good luck x"

Thanks will keep trying, it’s tough but you have to stay positive

By *itten 999Woman  over a year ago

leeds

Try focusing less on the couples and more on just women in general. Nothing wrong with your profile apart from it seems looking at your verifications you go more for the couples

Keston

"Try focusing less on the couples and more on just women in general. Nothing wrong with your profile apart from it seems looking at your verifications you go more for the couples "

Only 1 of my verifications is from a couple who met with my wife. I only message women so im confused.

Keston

Thought I’d bump this as still struggling to get reply’s

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

It’s obviously not your profile. It seems it’s not just you. Most men struggle on fab. I would suggest going to a club

Keston

"It’s obviously not your profile. It seems it’s not just you. Most men struggle on fab. I would suggest going to a club"

Heading to pleasures in Kent tonight so hopefully that goes well

By *unniebee1970Woman  over a year ago

The Hive

Great profile.

Keston

"Great profile."

Thanks hopefully it bears fruit soon

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Your profile reads well, nice pictures, we don't play with single men but if we did we would happily reply to you.

k

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

profile is just a small part of putting your self out there ..the rest is down to who fancies what they see and how you come across via messages ... thats the hard bit bearing in mind you have 1,000s in competition

Keston

"Your profile reads well, nice pictures, we don't play with single men but if we did we would happily reply to you.

k"

Thanks I’ll take that

The only thing wrong with your profile is that the format made me think it was acrostic and I spent far too long trying to figure out what HADAGADAIMAFA could possibly mean.

Other than that, you're golden

Keston

"profile is just a small part of putting your self out there ..the rest is down to who fancies what they see and how you come across via messages ... thats the hard bit bearing in mind you have 1,000s in competition "

Yeah I know need to up the effort in my messaging and be better looking lol

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Your profile is great, but why are you looking for a submissive woman on a swinging site? Please. Take a look at the wellknown bdsm sites (that I can’t name on here) and maybe get yourself to a munch or dungeon events.

As someone else has pointed out, a D/s relationship typically goes a bit deeper than FWB often implies, but it sounds like you’re prepared for that. Good luck!

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Also, congratulations. I think you’re the first man I’ve seen smiling in his pictures on fab.

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Only things we'd suggest is to lose the April 21st pic....it looks like an awkward pose and isn't doing you any favours, and add one classy, subtle dick pic just so people can see it's not awfully deformed. Just the one, mind

(Bry)

Keston

"Also, congratulations. I think you’re the first man I’ve seen smiling in his pictures on fab. "
why thank you hopefully that is one thing that sets me apart

Keston

"Only things we'd suggest is to lose the April 21st pic....it looks like an awkward pose and isn't doing you any favours, and add one classy, subtle dick pic just so people can see it's not awfully deformed. Just the one, mind

(Bry)"

Noted will remove

Keston

"The only thing wrong with your profile is that the format made me think it was acrostic and I spent far too long trying to figure out what HADAGADAIMAFA could possibly mean.

Other than that, you're golden "

Sorry I spaced it on that way as I’m dyslexic and solid banks of text are impossible for me to read.

"The only thing wrong with your profile is that the format made me think it was acrostic and I spent far too long trying to figure out what HADAGADAIMAFA could possibly mean.

Sorry I spaced it on that way as I’m dyslexic and solid banks of text are impossible for me to read. "

Oh I feel bad now! My post was meant lightheartedly; your profile is fine

"Following a conversation in another thread I was suggested to ask advice on my profile and photos here. If anyone has any constructive feedback it would be welcome. "

Can I copy and paste OP?

Keston

Sorry I spaced it on that way as I’m dyslexic and solid banks of text are impossible for me to read.

Oh I feel bad now! My post was meant lightheartedly; your profile is fine "

Lol it’s fine thanks

Keston

"Following a conversation in another thread I was suggested to ask advice on my profile and photos here. If anyone has any constructive feedback it would be welcome.

Can I copy and paste OP?"

My profile? I’d rather you didn’t as it’s taken 6 revisions to get to this point.

Keston

"Only things we'd suggest is to lose the April 21st pic....it looks like an awkward pose and isn't doing you any favours, and add one classy, subtle dick pic just so people can see it's not awfully deformed. Just the one, mind

(Bry)"

Added a “classy” dick pic

nr Stamford

"Added a “classy” dick pic"

Well at least it shows you've got a sense of humour. Much better than 99% of the other dick pics

(Bry)

Keston

"Added a “classy” dick pic

Well at least it shows you've got a sense of humour. Much better than 99% of the other dick pics

(Bry)"

Thanks ??

By *oodsyMan  over a year ago

tonbridge

"I would recommend some photos taken outdoors on a sunny day for good light. Show yourself in a variety of clothes. Photos taken by somebody else look better to me than selfies in my opinion. Luke

Thanks I’ll get out and take some more "

You have to become a real person At the moment you are just a profile. One of thousands. Become real. Go somewhere and meet other real people. Message me if you want to know how.

Keston

"I would recommend some photos taken outdoors on a sunny day for good light. Show yourself in a variety of clothes. Photos taken by somebody else look better to me than selfies in my opinion. Luke

You have to become a real person At the moment you are just a profile. One of thousands. Become real. Go somewhere and meet other real people. Message me if you want to know how."

Ok tell all

By *carlettxWoman  over a year ago

Essex

You have to become a real person At the moment you are just a profile. One of thousands. Become real. Go somewhere and meet other real people. Message me if you want to know how.

Ok tell all"

I think what he is meaning is go to a club or organised social

Can see from your status you were already planning or did go to Pleasures on Friday

If you pick the right night at a club you get to meet loads of people. Can also see you have been to Jaydees too - another real nice club with an amazing Hot tub

VA and Penthouse Playrooms are also fab and all of the above don’t have ridiculous membership fees or excessively expensive for single guys

There is a new club Monkey Business in Basildon that the owners have spent a lot of money on (and a pool too) that has a no membership charge on your first time again a reasonable price too

Not sure if there is a Kent social but there is definitely an Essex one that seems hugely popular so that’s another option

It is hard for single guys to meet on fab so getting out and about may be helpful

Keston

Ok tell all

I think what he is meaning is go to a club or organised social

Can see from your status you were already planning or did go to Pleasures on Friday

If you pick the right night at a club you get to meet loads of people. Can also see you have been to Jaydees too - another real nice club with an amazing Hot tub

VA and Penthouse Playrooms are also fab and all of the above don’t have ridiculous membership fees or excessively expensive for single guys

There is a new club Monkey Business in Basildon that the owners have spent a lot of money on (and a pool too) that has a no membership charge on your first time again a reasonable price too

Not sure if there is a Kent social but there is definitely an Essex one that seems hugely popular so that’s another option

It is hard for single guys to meet on fab so getting out and about may be helpful

"

I’ve to a few clubs now and planning on doing more. unfortunately I can never find socials when I’m free.

I’ll have my eye on a few of those clubs for sure.

Keston

Rather then starting a new thread I thought I’d tag on to here. With the information I’ve gathered from here, I’m still struggling to get responses. I also went to pleasures but no joy there. Am I just too average for swinging scene. Would love to get some feedback as to why people wouldn’t respond to me. I know im not entitled to a response just asking to see if there is something clearly wrong with me

I don’t think there’s anything wrong at all you just might not be what people are looking for.

As a fellow single it’s tough to get any traction as lots of folks aren’t looking for singles and those that are have the pick of the bunch.

There’s also a lot of messages traffic and nonsense in peoples inboxes

Stay positive, polite and I’d suggest a follow up if your message has gone unread after 2 weeks it maybe that it has been missed.

Try attending some of the social nights that crop up they are a great way to meet and chat and get urself out there

Good luck

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Rather then starting a new thread I thought I’d tag on to here. With the information I’ve gathered from here, I’m still struggling to get responses. I also went to pleasures but no joy there. Am I just too average for swinging scene. Would love to get some feedback as to why people wouldn’t respond to me. I know im not entitled to a response just asking to see if there is something clearly wrong with me"

Ok I personally wouldn’t meet you as you are attached, that’s not for me plus your height is below my prefererence and I’m not into bdsm not ram

I a sub, but that’s not to say all women have the same preferences.

Keston

"Rather then starting a new thread I thought I’d tag on to here. With the information I’ve gathered from here, I’m still struggling to get responses. I also went to pleasures but no joy there. Am I just too average for swinging scene. Would love to get some feedback as to why people wouldn’t respond to me. I know im not entitled to a response just asking to see if there is something clearly wrong with me

Ok I personally wouldn’t meet you as you are attached, that’s not for me plus your height is below my prefererence and I’m not into bdsm not ram

I a sub, but that’s not to say all women have the same preferences. "

Thanks for the honesty. I’m shocked by the amount of swingers that won’t meet married men but my wife gets meets with men and women no problem

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Rather then starting a new thread I thought I’d tag on to here. With the information I’ve gathered from here, I’m still struggling to get responses. I also went to pleasures but no joy there. Am I just too average for swinging scene. Would love to get some feedback as to why people wouldn’t respond to me. I know im not entitled to a response just asking to see if there is something clearly wrong with me"

The daft dick pics for a start.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Rather then starting a new thread I thought I’d tag on to here. With the information I’ve gathered from here, I’m still struggling to get responses. I also went to pleasures but no joy there. Am I just too average for swinging scene. Would love to get some feedback as to why people wouldn’t respond to me. I know im not entitled to a response just asking to see if there is something clearly wrong with me

The daft dick pics for a start."

I had to look after that comment.

They made me laugh, although I'd have put them further down the order.

Makes a change from 172 poorly lit knob pics from a dozen different angles.

Winston

Keston

The daft dick pics for a start."

It’s supposed to be funny. Someone said I needed a classy dick pic and I thought what’s classier then a top hat

Portsmouth

It’s supposed to be funny. Someone said I needed a classy dick pic and I thought what’s classier then a top hat "

Just no. Instant turn off.

nr Stamford

"Thanks for the honesty. I’m shocked by the amount of swingers that won’t meet married men but my wife gets meets with men and women no problem "

Almost all of us have been caught out by the "wife knows and doesn't mind", which turned into "please don't do a verification as I didn't tell her I was coming round".

It's a difficult one for you to overcome and we know other guys that play alone and their wives do know, we've met the wives, but unless you can get over the first rejection hurdle, you won't even get the chance to prove that she's okay with it via a cam session or phone call.

(Bry)

Keston

It’s supposed to be funny. Someone said I needed a classy dick pic and I thought what’s classier then a top hat

Just no. Instant turn off."

Noted will move to friends only

Keston

"Thanks for the honesty. I’m shocked by the amount of swingers that won’t meet married men but my wife gets meets with men and women no problem

Almost all of us have been caught out by the "wife knows and doesn't mind", which turned into "please don't do a verification as I didn't tell her I was coming round".

It's a difficult one for you to overcome and we know other guys that play alone and their wives do know, we've met the wives, but unless you can get over the first rejection hurdle, you won't even get the chance to prove that she's okay with it via a cam session or phone call.

(Bry)"

It’s funny em is only on fab through our joint profile and has 5 meets lined up. I guess people don’t care the other way around

nr Stamford

"It’s funny em is only on fab through our joint profile and has 5 meets lined up. I guess people don’t care the other way around"

It's one of Fab's long standing double standards. *Most* men don't care if a woman is cheating, *most* women do care if a man is cheating.

We don't have a hugely moral objection, but if a guy is married or attached then he's more likely to cancel or not show as there's another person who can suddenly throw a spanner in the works.

(Bry)

Keston

"It’s funny em is only on fab through our joint profile and has 5 meets lined up. I guess people don’t care the other way around

It's one of Fab's long standing double standards. *Most* men don't care if a woman is cheating, *most* women do care if a man is cheating.

We don't have a hugely moral objection, but if a guy is married or attached then he's more likely to cancel or not show as there's another person who can suddenly throw a spanner in the works.

(Bry)"

I get that, I’m in a position where em gives me a lot of freedom to do my own thing and she’s free to do her own thing. I thought my verifications spoke to that fact but clearly not as Important as I was led to believe

Keston

So still on the journey of self improvement. I’ve added a few new pics and trying to change up my messaging strategy. Not sure if it’s an improvement or a downgrade. Again any feedback that is constructive is appreciated

Ruislip

Your outdoor photos are an improvement as per my recommendation, but I think you should think about the setting to make the whole thing more appealing. 23 April 2022 is good. Your out in the woods. It's a really pleasant environment. There are others which are just house behind you. If they were old-fashioned cottages it would make a nice backdrop, but what you have is a bit ordinary. Try things like going to a pub beer garden or out on a footpath through fields, or maybe at a concert.

I would still recommend getting somebody else to take them. It looks much better, in my opinion.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to disagree.

Well done for being one of the very very who ask for profile feedback and actually follow some of the advice!

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I can't see anything wrong with your profile either and your verifications show you are getting meets the two things I will say are

I know you've said your married and your wife's on here (I'm in the same boat my husband and I have single accounts as well as our couples acc) but lots of women won't touch him even though I'm on here to abd happy to confirm he's ok to meet

The other thing from what I've heard of the men to woman/couple ratio on this site, is for every single guy to get just one meet a year every woman would be needing to meet 3x a week, which lets face it isn't going to happen

You're getting the one meet a year so you're doing well, sadly I think it's just a case of lowering your expectations or trying clubs with and without your wife to try and increase your swinging circle

Keston

"Your outdoor photos are an improvement as per my recommendation, but I think you should think about the setting to make the whole thing more appealing. 23 April 2022 is good. Your out in the woods. It's a really pleasant environment. There are others which are just house behind you. If they were old-fashioned cottages it would make a nice backdrop, but what you have is a bit ordinary. Try things like going to a pub beer garden or out on a footpath through fields, or maybe at a concert.

I would still recommend getting somebody else to take them. It looks much better, in my opinion.

Just my thoughts. Feel free to disagree.

Well done for being one of the very very who ask for profile feedback and actually follow some of the advice! "

Thanks I need find someone to help me take some new photos of me without them getting weird about it. The 2 latest where on a balcony as I thought the sky line looked good

Keston

"I can't see anything wrong with your profile either and your verifications show you are getting meets the two things I will say are

I know you've said your married and your wife's on here (I'm in the same boat my husband and I have single accounts as well as our couples acc) but lots of women won't touch him even though I'm on here to abd happy to confirm he's ok to meet

The other thing from what I've heard of the men to woman/couple ratio on this site, is for every single guy to get just one meet a year every woman would be needing to meet 3x a week, which lets face it isn't going to happen

You're getting the one meet a year so you're doing well, sadly I think it's just a case of lowering your expectations or trying clubs with and without your wife to try and increase your swinging circle "

My verifications are misleading as they are club verifications

Portsmouth

"So still on the journey of self improvement. I’ve added a few new pics and trying to change up my messaging strategy. Not sure if it’s an improvement or a downgrade. Again any feedback that is constructive is appreciated "

Take a look at some of the other male forumites photos, who post in the lounge. See the photo challenge threads... Yours are all very samey. Nothing particularly "fab" inspired

Keston

"So still on the journey of self improvement. I’ve added a few new pics and trying to change up my messaging strategy. Not sure if it’s an improvement or a downgrade. Again any feedback that is constructive is appreciated

Take a look at some of the other male forumites photos, who post in the lounge. See the photo challenge threads... Yours are all very samey. Nothing particularly "fab" inspired "

Ok fair enough. Anything in particular you think I should add?

Keston

Made a few changes to my profile and a few new photos and videos. Don’t know if it’s better or worse

Ruislip

"Made a few changes to my profile and a few new photos and videos. Don’t know if it’s better or worse "

I like your gallery a lot more now. I would point out that "action shots" of guys with other women are often talked of as things that put women off.

Keston

"Made a few changes to my profile and a few new photos and videos. Don’t know if it’s better or worse

I like your gallery a lot more now. I would point out that "action shots" of guys with other women are often talked of as things that put women off. "

I wasn’t sure about them but I also thought it made my profile more sexual without being too explicit. Happy to go with the concenus on it

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Personally I think you have too many facepics

Keston

"Personally I think you have too many facepics"

Ok I’ll delete some of the older ones

The profile looks fine to me even though not for me. (I don't do halves of couples, even if they're both cool with it; and am unlikely to play with anyone who describes themselves as dom, although that is something I enjoy on occasion). But for people it suits, it looks like it will suit if you see what I mean. The only thing that jumped out to me was that the username doesn't seem very consistent with the nature of the profile? It made it slightly difficult to imagine what you'd be like in real life. Most people with trades as usernames have more work van / hi viz / gym type pictures. Or at least the ones who have messaged me do.

Keston

"The profile looks fine to me even though not for me. (I don't do halves of couples, even if they're both cool with it; and am unlikely to play with anyone who describes themselves as dom, although that is something I enjoy on occasion). But for people it suits, it looks like it will suit if you see what I mean. The only thing that jumped out to me was that the username doesn't seem very consistent with the nature of the profile? It made it slightly difficult to imagine what you'd be like in real life. Most people with trades as usernames have more work van / hi viz / gym type pictures. Or at least the ones who have messaged me do."

I must have missed that I’m single now so will have double check i thought I removed the mentions of a partner.

im not a proper builder(i work for a building company as a manager so spend more time in a suit then a hi viz) maybe a name change is in order. i do enjoy being dominant during sex but maybe i should tone it down.

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Maybe you should ask your wife what constitutes an attractive profile

Keston

"Maybe you should ask your wife what constitutes an attractive profile "

I’m divorced so that won’t help me any time soon

Sandwich

"Maybe you should ask your wife what constitutes an attractive profile

I’m divorced so that won’t help me any time soon"

Sorry, the female partner that you referred to.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Only criticism some could have, is not using your pics to showcase you fully, instead of having others shown in then.

"Following a conversation in another thread I was suggested to ask advice on my profile and photos here. If anyone has any constructive feedback it would be welcome. "

Is this a ploy to get folk to look at your profile lol

Is this a ploy to get folk to look at your profile lol

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

I’d say your pics don’t match/suit what you are looking for.

Your face pics are book of face type pics - friendly guy so doesn’t really fit the BDSM style your profile says you are after.

I’m not saying it needs to be mean and moody but your pics definitely conflict with your wording so it’s like you aren’t serious about BDSM. You’ve just thrown that in to add spice to your profile.

Just my opinion when I read your profile.

K

Keston

Sorry, the female partner that you referred to."

This is an old thread when it was started I was married. Now I’m not

Keston

"Only criticism some could have, is not using your pics to showcase you fully, instead of having others shown in then. "

I guess i need to get someone to take some pictures of me to provide better angles.

Keston

"I’d say your pics don’t match/suit what you are looking for.

Your face pics are book of face type pics - friendly guy so doesn’t really fit the BDSM style your profile says you are after.

I’m not saying it needs to be mean and moody but your pics definitely conflict with your wording so it’s like you aren’t serious about BDSM. You’ve just thrown that in to add spice to your profile.

K"

I am a nice friendly guy in general but I also like bdsm. Will work on trying to get my profile and pictures to match up but i cant change my face unfortunately

By *semeforfunMan  over a year ago

Bourne lincs

I need help am looking for gen spankers nr Bourne lincs . Still waiting to get the slipper challenge

Keston

"I need help am looking for gen spankers nr Bourne lincs . Still waiting to get the slipper challenge "

Good luck

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

K

I am a nice friendly guy in general but I also like bdsm. Will work on trying to get my profile and pictures to match up but i cant change my face unfortunately "

You don’t need to change your face…do you look that Emily when doing a BDSM scene?

Your profile is very specific to BDSM. If you’re wanting to portray one image in words you’ve got to back it up with pics.

Can’t sell a winter holiday with pics of the sun

K

Keston

K

I am a nice friendly guy in general but I also like bdsm. Will work on trying to get my profile and pictures to match up but i cant change my face unfortunately

You don’t need to change your face…do you look that Emily when doing a BDSM scene?

Your profile is very specific to BDSM. If you’re wanting to portray one image in words you’ve got to back it up with pics.

K"

I never thought of this. I’m going to be honest I’m not great at taking pictures of myself and being single as a man it’s hard to find someone to is willing to take pictures for me. I will brainstorm some ideas though

Sandwich

K

K

I never thought of this. I’m going to be honest I’m not great at taking pictures of myself and being single as a man it’s hard to find someone to is willing to take pictures for me. I will brainstorm some ideas though "

There’s a great thread about how to take decent selfies. Using your timer and fixing your camera in a good position were some of the ones I remember

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

This is an old thread when it was started I was married. Now I’m not"

Sorry to hear that.

If I remember you had a couples as well as both you and her had solo profiles to play separately as well.

Hopefully it wasn't swinging or playing separately that impacted the marriage.

KJ

Keston

Sorry to hear that.

If I remember you had a couples as well as both you and her had solo profiles to play separately as well.

KJ"

Yeah it was she started seeing someone she met on kik fell in love and left me. Not a lot I can do about it but move on

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Sorry to hear that.

KJ

Yeah it was she started seeing someone she met on kik fell in love and left me. Not a lot I can do about it but move on"

Sorry to hear that man I guess that's the risks that can happen in such an open situation.

Sounds like you have the right attitude focused on moving forward. Hopefully you'll find lots of new adventures to be had buddy

KJ

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Wow! We both wish we had your divorce advise.. Very fast!

Keston

Sorry to hear that.

KJ

Yeah it was she started seeing someone she met on kik fell in love and left me. Not a lot I can do about it but move on

Sorry to hear that man I guess that's the risks that can happen in such an open situation.

Sounds like you have the right attitude focused on moving forward. Hopefully you'll find lots of new adventures to be had buddy

KJ"

Thanks

Keston

"Wow! We both wish we had your divorce advise.. Very fast! "
the divorce isn’t finalised yet but the relationship is over.

Keston

I’m thinking of re-naming myself any suggestions that match my pictures/profile

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

It's fine nothing wrong with it

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I’m thinking of re-naming myself any suggestions that match my pictures/profile "

Profiles OK best of luck

» Add a new message to this topic