FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what would make you go back to a club

what would make you go back to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

if a new club was to open and you went along to see what it was like what would you look for and what would make you return

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

How clean it is

How welcoming the staff is

By *kmale421Man  over a year ago

wirral

It wouldn't necesarilly need to be a new club, as the same would apply to any club that I went to for the first time.

I'd look for the obvious stuff as in cleanliness, friendliness and helfulness of the staff. After that I'd look to see the layout of the club and whether it matched my expectations, websites can be misleading both in making a club seem better than it is or tyhe website doesn't do the club justice.

I'd partially make a judgement on the people that are in on the night I'm there, though if the club ticked enough boxes, I'd retry several times before deciding that the people mix was/wasn't right for me.

I'd also look at what plans the club has for events and how much it charges.

I actually belong to 2 totally different types of club one towelled and somewhat basic and the other a nightclub style club, so I like different clubs for different expereinces, the common theme is how you feel in the club itself as in do you feel comfortable and enjoty the place.

» Add a new message to this topic