FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > GETTING SOME INTEREST BACK?

GETTING SOME INTEREST BACK?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

From being rather active (every week) swingers we have had a bit of a break due to time constraints and we are now finding it hard to get back into it all....any ideas?

The longer we leave it the less likely it seems we can get going again!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *azzasteMan  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I guess it is all about finding the right couple/girl/guy to re-pop your cherry!! I would imagine once you get going again it will all come back to you....like riding a bike!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Alot of idiots and timewasters, more than ever it seems

By *lexaWoman  over a year ago

southampton

"Alot of idiots and timewasters, more than ever it seems "

Yes I would say this too. Some bloody idiots on here at the mo. Keep in there, there are still plenty of decent ones too.

you are funny L lol x

"From being rather active (every week) swingers we have had a bit of a break due to time constraints and we are now finding it hard to get back into it all....any ideas?

The longer we leave it the less likely it seems we can get going again! "

We are in a similar situation, priorities changing, not enough time to.play and losing the will to get back in the saddle.

it would be nice to make contact with any body im not having much luck any idears where im going wrong

same for us! we took a break, feel like swinge virgins now! nervous lol then when we do find a couple theyre either fakes or timewasters,,, we had a gr8 start on here all slowed down now!

"same for us! we took a break, feel like swinge virgins now! nervous lol then when we do find a couple theyre either fakes or timewasters,,, we had a gr8 start on here all slowed down now! "

We have also become nervous about doing anything and have lost confidence

we had an awful meet before which kind of dampened our view, but we set something up with a couple next week see how things go! wish us luck! hope yous get sorted!

It will be 9 weeks tomorrow since I last met someone for fun.

I am, quite simply, just not in the right frame of mind and tbh just can't be arsed with it all at the mo.

I do this every so often, but then I all of a sudden, my Mojo comes running back with a vengeance.

My 'meet life' tends to be short, sharp bursts with plenty going on followed by weeks or months of nothingness.

I don't like being half hearted about meeting, so if I don't feel 100% committed, I see little point in stringing folk along until I do.

Much better to get a brew and have a good old chortle in The Forums.

My last fab meet was end of July so just over 2 months ago.

I just use other avenues for meeting people so I don't go without. Some people seem to ONLY use fab and then get worked up when they aren't getting laid as easily as they thought.

There are plenty of other sites with single women. Single women who no doubt won't want to bother on a swinging site.

There must be something in the water

"There must be something in the water "

I agree, it's like the winter blues are kicking in. A few now wanting more than just swinging lifestyle and looking for the vanilla dating and others just losing interest

By *ondcpl4meetCouple  over a year ago

North of the river

change your underwear lol

just to get back to the thread - why not try a club ..... there are usually a variety of people there - and plenty of social too to help you find your feet again

plenty to choose from locally too .-)

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"From being rather active (every week) swingers we have had a bit of a break due to time constraints and we are now finding it hard to get back into it all....any ideas?

The longer we leave it the less likely it seems we can get going again! "

Think it is just a case of finding the right people/event to tempt you back.

We often disappear for long periods of time and take time away from it all. The longest was 18 months out and yes we did find that hard as it was like starting all over again...

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

" I am, quite simply, just not in the right frame of mind and tbh just can't be arsed with it all at the mo.

I do this every so often, but then I all of a sudden, my Mojo comes running back with a vengeance.

My 'meet life' tends to be short, sharp bursts with plenty going on followed by weeks or months of nothingness.

I don't like being half hearted about meeting, so if I don't feel 100% committed, I see little point in stringing folk along until I do.

Much better to get a brew and have a good old chortle in The Forums."

We are pretty much the same...come and go depending on our mood and commiments.

Can't see the point of just arranging meets for the sake of it....

The lack of confidence may also lead to a lack of arrogance so all is not lost and you will probably find yourselves busier than ever

"The lack of confidence may also lead to a lack of arrogance so all is not lost and you will probably find yourselves busier than ever "

We have never been arrogant; never had that 'we are better than you' syndrome that seems to pervade. Far from it in fact!

» Add a new message to this topic