FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on my profile

Advice on my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there just wondering is my profile shit and that’s why am not getting messages back ? Or is it just to do with being a younger single male and that’s just making it harder for me, just wondering where am going wrong or what am doing wrong…..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's not a "shagging" site. So maybe remove that section from your bio.

Bio is good, at least you've got something to say.

I would prefer to see some more creative, better posed photos.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Reviewing profiles is hard as everyone looks for different things. Some don't like to see cock pics... so maybe keep the number of them down. Women seem to respond more to suggestive pics better. It's good that your bio is de be not enough in detail.

Because I'm a picky ass though..... in the first paragraph... it's Dominant ... NOT dominate.

To me your profile reads as though you aren't single - as you can't accommodate- so I would swerve you as I don't knowingly enable cheating but each to their own.

K

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP, starting several of these threads as something to do is wasting other people's time.

That's partly where you're going wrong.

Green arrow says you’ve asked this before.

Did it work, did you apply the offered advice?

Is this really just a way of increasing your visibility?

Thanks for the advice what kind of creative poses would you suggest ?

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Hi there just wondering is my profile shit and that’s why am not getting messages back ? Or is it just to do with being a younger single male and that’s just making it harder for me, just wondering where am going wrong or what am doing wrong….."
hi , i get the feeling you think friendship comes after a quick shag ? It generally works the other way round so it might be worth changing that section of your bio

"Hi there just wondering is my profile shit and that’s why am not getting messages back ? Or is it just to do with being a younger single male and that’s just making it harder for me, just wondering where am going wrong or what am doing wrong….. hi , i get the feeling you think friendship comes after a quick shag ? It generally works the other way round so it might be worth changing that section of your bio "
thanks for that I’ve changed that round now, didn’t realise it came across that way

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP. These days, it's very much the case that the ladies can be picky, as you are just one of 100's of other guys in your region all seeking the same thing!

Your profile needs to stand out against the others, and in a way, like you'd compile a CV for a job, your profile needs to be constructed in a similar way here.

State what you can bring to a meet, plus what you'd like to expect too.

You don't accommodate, but don't say why; that's a red flag to many people for varied reasons and not saying why will count against you, so admit why!!

Ditch the Cock pics to private, but include a facial pic. Potential meets involve seeing faces as a starting point!

Get to Socials or Clubs in your area. It's all about getting yourself noticed and effectively, "Selling yourself" via your profile! Also read up on similar Threads via the Forum pages with similar advice supplied.

As suggested though, others will check the Green Arrow alongside your name; seeing you have raised similar posts on the same topic is also another negative aspect.

Your success comes down simply to your input, alongside Perseverance, Patience and a thick skin to match the disappointments along the way.

It does work, but in the post pandemic aftermath, it's likely to take well over a year to become successful.

Good luck.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I wouldn't reply to a message from you because of your username

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

"I wouldn't reply to a message from you because of your username"

Ah you don't like scousers

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I wouldn't reply to a message from you because of your username

Ah you don't like scousers "

The word "girthy" is worse !

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple  over a year ago

Fucksville

It's just not a profile that stands out. We always look for humour. We've read profiles like yours millions of times over that's why we only play in clubs now as the "fabmin" became too much hard work.

You need to stand out

Also I don't like usernames that involve referring to genitalia, I like a little more creativity.

"Green arrow says you’ve asked this before.

Did it work, did you apply the offered advice?

Is this really just a way of increasing your visibility? "

I didn't realise the green arrow was a thing! Thankyou!!

» Add a new message to this topic