FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Time spent on Fab

Time spent on Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss Imperfect OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

How long do you spend on Fab, on average each week? Is it mainly on forums, chatting to friends or looking for meets?

I’ve been on here a few months and originally was spending a few hours per week…. Even hiding my profile sometimes. Past couple of weeks I seem to be hooked, sometimes spending hours per day…. Worse since finding the forums!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ongueman62Man  over a year ago

CORBY

A couple of hours a day

By *onypmMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Bit like yourself, started with probably an hour a day max. Had my first meet last week, and my account is finally old enough to use the forums, I imagine I'm going to spend a lot more time now.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

God knows most of my time spent in the forum's

I've almost given up trying to arrange meets on here ..I leave that for the clubs

Hertfordshire

"God knows most of my time spent in the forum's

I've almost given up trying to arrange meets on here ..I leave that for the clubs "

I know what you mean…. I went to my first club last weekend and they really are a great way to meet people

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Forums for me and when we are planning the next STP.

Then I can go months without logging in

Hertfordshire

"Forums for me and when we are planning the next STP.

Then I can go months without logging in "

What’s STP? All I keep thinking of is Sticky Toffee Pudding!!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Probably a couple of hours each day max but only for the forums. I don't use any other part of the site and don't send messages.

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

I tend to dip in and out quite a bit during the day. Don’t stay long on each visit unless I happen to be chatting or something happens on the forums but I guess all those five mins add up

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I wouldn’t even know. But I know if it gets dark at the end of the day

By *rimKardashianMan  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Usually out of boredom/amusement.

Some right strange ones knocking about these days.

C*vid might have tipped a few people over the edge. Was Fab ever thus though now that I think about it?

By *uietly_KinkyMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Depends if I'm working from home or at the office.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Few minutes through out the day, only really look for events then I'll take a few weeks break if I don't find any

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

In a week I'd say in hours roughly a day chatting, browsing or forums if I have time

Hertfordshire

I think I’m surprised at how much Fab is sucking me in lol

I’m on it a lot - and really just use the forums

Probably way too much....

I love it.....

Probably more often than I should. I like to be nosy and add my opinions to the Forums. Its all I get out of it really..

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I used to be on the forums quite regularly, but now find I’ll have a quick look every day. If I see a subject that interests me I’ll comment and check afterwards for replies or other opinions.

However even the subjects I find annoying, fun of interesting are often not worth bothering with anymore. I think I’ve been on here too long now, same subjects and same replies.

Too many times after a guy complaining he gets no answer to his messages or that all the women are ignorant, that the same reasoned replies are ignored by him or argued in a simplistic manner*. It’s subjects that aren’t worth interacting with anymore.

* I’m using this as an example as I could’ve of easily picked Trans rights or profile advice threads.

So I’ve decided to limit my time and only comment on a few threads now. I’ve considered leaving a few times but I have made friends on this site so will stick around to keep in touch with them.

By *aiseiMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Way, way more than I should be……but forums, DMs and general perving are just too entertaining….

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Sometimes a good part of the day and other times days or weeks apart. A lot depends of what's going on in my world at the time.

By *ammo89Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I've been too active on it recently, with too much expectation for messages and meets.

It can get pretty depressing and sometimes wonder whether it's for the best if I just delete my account. Haha

The only time I tend to be in here is in works time it passes the time away would neverspend to much of my own time on here as most of what goes in fab is quite a waste ofspace as many would agree with me meeting in real life is the best having said that i met someone on here 2 years ago who has turned out to be my best friend .

By *s Roxie RyderWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

No idea but if I find myself questioning it then it's time step away for a wee bit ....

By *inkyfilthymindMan  over a year ago

Berks / Heathro

I am on here too much, but I do take a break a few days every now and then. Sometimes work gets a bit too busy to be on here, other times work is too boring and I am here

Arranging meets /chatting with potential playmates is only a small proportion of my time though

Not a great deal of time each day, but 10s of log ins.

I have no idea why I log in so often, it's become a habit

"I've been too active on it recently, with too much expectation for messages and meets.

It can get pretty depressing and sometimes wonder whether it's for the best if I just delete my account. Haha"

You’ve commented quite a few times about how this site depressed you and is bad for your mental health, maybe you need to take a break

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

Mainly the forums but a word of warning. The forums can get heated and it's sometimes very easy to say something that people don't like and you may receive a time out. Advice don't let things get to you. Put the phone/tablet/pc down and walk away.

By *teph BitchTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

"How long do you spend on Fab, on average each week? Is it mainly on forums, chatting to friends or looking for meets?

I’ve been on here a few months and originally was spending a few hours per week…. Even hiding my profile sometimes. Past couple of weeks I seem to be hooked, sometimes spending hours per day…. Worse since finding the forums! "

A few hours - chatting to friends and potential friends

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

"How long do you spend on Fab, on average each week? Is it mainly on forums, chatting to friends or looking for meets?

I’ve been on here a few months and originally was spending a few hours per week…. Even hiding my profile sometimes. Past couple of weeks I seem to be hooked, sometimes spending hours per day…. Worse since finding the forums! "

Mostly use fab to keep in contact with friends I’ve met, find new club nights to visit and have a natter in the forums. Looking for meets is the last thing I’m doing on here. I can’t lie it’s addictive, find myself logging in and out every few mins sometimes

By *aughtynottsCouple  over a year ago

Outside Nottingham

On average about every day or so for 15 years haha not quite but can’t be far off.

By *rogMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

On my breaks at work and first thing in the morning and a quick peek in the evening I look at fab more than Facebook

By *hropsGuy69Man  over a year ago

telford

There was a time I was addicted I’ll admit … I mean I live adding pics to my profile and going to clubs & like to chat to people prior to club events as an ice breaker but resist now spending hrs on here …

I mean there’s nothing wrong either way , we are all adults and can do whatever but what I will say is that my addition to fab probably got too much a while ago now ..

Now I pop on whenever but don’t have the same urgent like I used to …. Much prefer it this way as it reduces the levels of disappointment etc

By *la87Man  over a year ago

acton

I have been coming on and browsing a lot for the last couple of months...

» Add a new message to this topic