FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > mums friend advice pls

mums friend advice pls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, the other day I was asked by my mum to drop in on her friend to help move some stuff... I did that and after she asked me if I fancyed her ( she's an attractive lady) I kind of froze and mumbled like a teenager ... And made an exit!! Am I reading 2 much into this or treat it as taboo! All advice welcome pls x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Leave it alone

"Leave it alone "

By *amnationsedgeMan  over a year ago

Ashborne

Nothings truly taboo but be cautious. I doubt she'd have asked if the answer would have bothered her and with your response I presume she knows now. Best advice I can give is be honest with her if she asks something but don't presume anything unless she makes it very clear. Ultimately its down to what you feel and the big question of if she offered would you take it.

"Nothings truly taboo but be cautious. I doubt she'd have asked if the answer would have bothered her and with your response I presume she knows now. Best advice I can give is be honest with her if she asks something but don't presume anything unless she makes it very clear. Ultimately its down to what you feel and the big question of if she offered would you take it."

I wasn't even thinking about the taboo part of it tbh.

The ops not a bad looking fella and am sure is not short of female attention.

So why consider affecting his relationship with his mum, his relationship with his mums friend and the relationship between his mum and her friend just to potentially have sex with a family friend ?

These things have a funny way of ling their way out of the shadows and causing problems irregardless of how cautious or discrete either party thinks they are being.

For me, it just doesn't compute.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It just shocked me tbh she's always chatted 2 me and always dressed a lot younger then her years.. And is attractive for 62 but the mind is sayin NO my other head is going mmmmm... Maybe ... I just don't want to do or say anything and got the wrong end of the stick .. Cos I look a prick!!

"It just shocked me tbh she's always chatted 2 me and always dressed a lot younger then her years.. And is attractive for 62 but the mind is sayin NO my other head is going mmmmm... Maybe ... I just don't want to do or say anything and got the wrong end of the stick .. Cos I look a prick!! "

Please consider what I said in my last post. I didn't post it for my own good, but in the hope it would have you pointing your 'other head' in another ladies direction

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Hmmm 62 Huh.. well yeahh pretty old for a 40 year old man

Giggles uncontrolably $-

"Hmmm 62 Huh.. well yeahh pretty old for a 40 year old man

Giggles uncontrolably $- "

Ahem Cinnamon - you don't happen to be acquainted with the OPs mother at all do you ?

Just checking !

Giggles uncontrolably $-

Ahem Cinnamon - you don't happen to be acquainted with the OPs mother at all do you ?

Just checking ! "

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Who me... Hell no ..!

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Why do people look for complications?

"Why do people look for complications? "

This.

I've long said that if it is likely to bring drama to my life then I'm seriously not interested. And as bussy has said this just screams drams - why would anyone be that desperate for a shag?

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Giggles uncontrolably $- "

That's nothing. I read some verifications on a profile today from here, from a girl (22) who'd fucked a guy (60)

"Nothings truly taboo but be cautious. I doubt she'd have asked if the answer would have bothered her and with your response I presume she knows now. Best advice I can give is be honest with her if she asks something but don't presume anything unless she makes it very clear. Ultimately its down to what you feel and the big question of if she offered would you take it.

I wasn't even thinking about the taboo part of it tbh.

The ops not a bad looking fella and am sure is not short of female attention.

So why consider affecting his relationship with his mum, his relationship with his mums friend and the relationship between his mum and her friend just to potentially have sex with a family friend ?

These things have a funny way of ling their way out of the shadows and causing problems irregardless of how cautious or discrete either party thinks they are being.

For me, it just doesn't compute."

Id have jumped on her

age shouldnt be important.. if the chemistry is right and no one gets hurt..then enjoy... but awkward if it doesnt work out ..then you got mam and friend complications on your lap.. my g/f is lot younger than myself...am i bothered..she keeps me young and busy..despite of lot of dirty looks off people..been together 11 years and still going strong..

» Add a new message to this topic