Dreams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok now realise my dreams are my insecurity bout my body

Thank you all for advice today

Ur stars xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't think many people are satisfied with their bodies....you're not alone there. However, after browsing your pics, both the female and the male have nice bodies. Especially the female of course So keep smiling and appreciate what we do have

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't think many people are satisfied with their bodies....you're not alone there. However, after browsing your pics, both the female and the male have nice bodies. Especially the female of course So keep smiling and appreciate what we do have "

It's very true that you only get what you're given, and it's up to you to make the most of it and enjoy it too

Wolf

"I don't think many people are satisfied with their bodies....you're not alone there. However, after browsing your pics, both the female and the male have nice bodies. Especially the female of course So keep smiling and appreciate what we do have "

"I don't think many people are satisfied with their bodies....you're not alone there. However, after browsing your pics, both the female and the male have nice bodies. Especially the female of course So keep smiling and appreciate what we do have

It's very true that you only get what you're given, and it's up to you to make the most of it and enjoy it too

Wolf

"

Thanks been told after 9 kids can't expect a perfect body x

» Add a new message to this topic