FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Chastity cages for beginners

Chastity cages for beginners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *erkyPerdita OP   Couple  over a year ago

fareham

Recently bought a cage, it’s quite heavy and not sure it’s ideal for a beginner using a cage

Does anyone have any advice for us on what cage to use ?

Is silicone for beginners the way to go?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mandajane01TV/TS  over a year ago

Ballymena

I have both resin and metal ones, prefer the resin. Main thing is to get the right size ring

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My husband started off with one of these

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164356141625

By *izzibeth9Couple  over a year ago

Loughborough

The CB6000S is a fantastic starter cage because it's lightweight and incredibly customisable. Silicone isn't really something I'd recommend personally, but to each their own (find it doesn't breathe at all and isn't as hygienic).

There's a site called house of denial which do replicas of more expensive cages if you don't want to spend too much.

fareham

"The CB6000S is a fantastic starter cage because it's lightweight and incredibly customisable. Silicone isn't really something I'd recommend personally, but to each their own (find it doesn't breathe at all and isn't as hygienic).

There's a site called house of denial which do replicas of more expensive cages if you don't want to spend too much. "

Hey, thanks

, we bought a holy trainer V4 from that site today, looking forward to getting it on

By *haneportsMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

Liking the advice as I’ve a friend that’s been in this journey & self customising it herself. A sore point indeed.

Loughborough

"The CB6000S is a fantastic starter cage because it's lightweight and incredibly customisable. Silicone isn't really something I'd recommend personally, but to each their own (find it doesn't breathe at all and isn't as hygienic).

There's a site called house of denial which do replicas of more expensive cages if you don't want to spend too much.

Hey, thanks

, we bought a holy trainer V4 from that site today, looking forward to getting it on"

I've got one from HoD and it's great, aside from the sharp edges and seams. Guess that's why it's £30 not £130

Feels like more women cage their men these days. Or maybe it's just more talked about lol

"Feels like more women cage their men these days. Or maybe it's just more talked about lol"

More probably do yes but thats because the information is easier to find these days. 30 years ago very few people probably knew what a cock cage was.

"Feels like more women cage their men these days. Or maybe it's just more talked about lol

More probably do yes but thats because the information is easier to find these days. 30 years ago very few people probably knew what a cock cage was."

Is the chap in your relationship in a cage often?

No not particularly. There are some men that are caged 24/7. My cuck is caged once in a while, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for a week or more. Depends on my mood.

"No not particularly. There are some men that are caged 24/7. My cuck is caged once in a while, sometimes for an hour, sometimes for a week or more. Depends on my mood."

You think you'll ever want him to go longer? Is he nervous? lol

I have read that it reduces penis size if caged for very long periods and I still enjoy fucking him, so no I wont go longer. Caging him is just for fun for us/me not life like some others.

Some good information in here that I can add too

Firstly keeping a penis caged won't make it shrink in the long term, but you may see a temporary reduction if you wear it a lot; the blood cells will always return to their natural size when stretched from use.

The cb6000 is as old as time now, I honestly don't recommend it as it's quite uncomfortable compared to modern designs like the holy trainer v4 mentioned earlier. Real issues with it is the ring that isn't rounded and causes local skin to get sore.

House of Denial simply resell Chinese clones at inflated costs. If you're not in a hurry you can pick up those same devices on AliExpress for much cheaper, delivered to the UK. I've bought more from there than I can count or wear.

Metal devices can be heavy, you should keep the weight under 200g, but there is no better material for a cage as they are hygienic which is important.

On that note be very careful with the 3d printed resin cages from any supplier. Turns out some people including myself have a horrible allergic reaction to the material when worn over a period of time; the truth is you have no idea what chemicals go into resin cages - stick with plastic or stainless in my experience

By *arcaz1Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend

Good advice ... I was placed in chastity by my wife just before we went to bed last night. No idea for how long though she has not said

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Harrow (for now)

Any cage being worn on the skin should be printed using a Biocompatable resin - it's worth checking with the supplier/manufacturer directly.

There is a good review of what can be used out in the scientific press - search

Biocompatible 3D printing resins for medical applications: A review of marketed intended use, biocompatibility certification, and post-processing guidance

By *orkcoastguyMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

I bought a steel one but cannot work how to fit it and it's not really the sort of thing one can ask people to assist over.

"Any cage being worn on the skin should be printed using a Biocompatable resin..."

Good tip, I'm sure a reputable supplier would state this.

"I bought a steel one but cannot work how to fit it and it's not really the sort of thing one can ask people to assist over."

Use some skin safe lubricant, and have a flacid penis. Push your balls through the ring, then the penis. Now put your penis in the cage and push to cage and ring together. It does take some practice.

fareham

We went for the V4 holy trainer

Even the biggest ring was tough to get on, but once it was on and got used to it, was like nothing was even there, slept with it on and no real issues.

Ballymena

My holy trainer V4 nano arrived yesterday can’t wait to be locked in it tonight

"We went for the V4 holy trainer

Even the biggest ring was tough to get on, but once it was on and got used to it, was like nothing was even there, slept with it on and no real issues."

Sleeping is the part I've always found challenging. I don't get on with ball trap devices at all. I've contemplated getting a prince Albert piercing so I can use a PA chastity device but I always wuss out incase I do all that and find I don't like that type of device, then I've put a hole in myself for nothing!

"We went for the V4 holy trainer

Even the biggest ring was tough to get on, but once it was on and got used to it, was like nothing was even there, slept with it on and no real issues.

Sleeping is the part I've always found challenging. I don't get on with ball trap devices at all. I've contemplated getting a prince Albert piercing so I can use a PA chastity device but I always wuss out incase I do all that and find I don't like that type of device, then I've put a hole in myself for nothing!"

Why does that piercing go with chastity? I've heard that before, but no idea the reason.

In essence the hole provides a physical fixing point for a chastity device or to prevent removal.

Without one in anything but a full chastity belt you can always remove the penis by pulling it out the back, but with a pa fixing you cannot because a bar from the chastity device goes through the pa hole

"In essence the hole provides a physical fixing point for a chastity device or to prevent removal.

Without one in anything but a full chastity belt you can always remove the penis by pulling it out the back, but with a pa fixing you cannot because a bar from the chastity device goes through the pa hole"

I see. sounds painful lol

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

I'd echo the comments made. The Holly trainer feels amazing on... So comfortable.

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

We have struggled to find a good fitting one for cuck as he is quite girthy and he struggles to get his cock in!!

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

My cuck wears the v3 nub from house of denial. Its a perfect fit for his dicklette. We tried the metal ones at first and the larger v4 but the v3 nub was the best we found (pic of it in our profile)

"My cuck wears the v3 nub from house of denial. Its a perfect fit for his dicklette. We tried the metal ones at first and the larger v4 but the v3 nub was the best we found (pic of it in our profile) "

you have some hot + evil pics

Loughborough

"My cuck wears the v3 nub from house of denial. Its a perfect fit for his dicklette. We tried the metal ones at first and the larger v4 but the v3 nub was the best we found (pic of it in our profile) "

Love your profile! How did you manage to get into the nub for the first time!?

By *adCherriesCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"My cuck wears the v3 nub from house of denial. Its a perfect fit for his dicklette. We tried the metal ones at first and the larger v4 but the v3 nub was the best we found (pic of it in our profile)

Love your profile! How did you manage to get into the nub for the first time!? "

Thanks, best way is to slip on the ring, then wait wait a little time for his hard on to vanish and then slip it on fast. His cock is small when soft so its quite easy

The holy trainer v3 or 4 is probably the most comfortable cage to wear. You need to be aware though that it will need to be removed for cleaning every third or fourth day. I have been in one long term and once you get used to it it can be used 24/7 without any issues.

Mike

Metal best for hygiene and long term wear whereas resin because enclosed will need to be taken off every couple of days otherwise get smelly.

By *abbyxTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

This could sound like a humble brag but, any tips on cages for ahem, larger users?

I’ve looked at a few and the dimensions don’t work for me…

"This could sound like a humble brag but, any tips on cages for ahem, larger users?

I’ve looked at a few and the dimensions don’t work for me… "

Regardless of whether you are a shower or a grower you'd be surprised at how much you can fit into a smaller cage. Looking at other forums and reddit some people in our position say that smaller cages are more comfortable then trying to allow for size.

By *ulgehunterMan  over a year ago

yorkshire

I like to start wearing one ,I've heard it make your cock smaller ? And That s what I want

The best tricks I have found with a solid ring style cage are...

1) Put your balls into the ring first then tuck through your soft cock.

2) Use a 10cm piece from the toe of a stocking. Line the cage inside with the stocking, pulling the toe of the stocking through the pee slit of the cage. Put your soft cock into the lined cage and then draw your cock into the cage by pulling the stocking through the pee slit. Your cock slides into the tip of the cage and the stocking tip pulls through.

3) fasten the cage to the ring.

It works a treat especially for Holy Trainer style cages.

Kelly x

So ring size query. should the ring stop the cage moving forward.

I ordered a cage and finds it leave 1/2 - 1 inch at the top of my cock uncaged.

would a smaller ring hold it in place? is the cage to small?

By *w_cuckCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Cages are great fun especially if you are a cuck like me who is made to watch my wife with other men.

I have about 6 different cages but only 1 that I can wear during the night. Wearing a cage in the day prevents me getting an erection but at night the erections can't be controlled and I often wake up in discomfort. The right cage us a balance if small enough during the day to stop it slipping off and large enough to not hurt during night tiny erections, especially if you are a grower like me.

My advice is buy cheep to try designs and size and then when you know what works you can look to get a better one.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

This thread is fabulous

Cucks new cage should be here today or tomorrow!! A new chapter in our cuckolding begins

I love my cage (pic is on our profile). Physical and psychological pleasure.

"I love my cage (pic is on our profile). Physical and psychological pleasure. "

How do you get on with the belt? (Super erotic photos of you both, BTW) x

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"Feels like more women cage their men these days. Or maybe it's just more talked about lol

More probably do yes but thats because the information is easier to find these days. 30 years ago very few people probably knew what a cock cage was."

My wife only discovered what a cock cage is yesterday - she seems rather intrigued by the idea.

I'm gonna grab myself a brew and a packet of Digestives and keep an eye on this thread.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

These intrigue me, I've recently become interested in caging my husband not for long an hour maybe or while I'm having a meet & I've just been looking at the v4 mentioned on here & note that it comes in different sizes

But they all seem small and I know that's the point & that there's likely to be an element of discomfort but would someone larger fit in one ie over 7inches and not much smaller soft (a show'er rather than a grower so to speak)

Thanks in advance for any advice

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Love for my wife to get one for

By *ubmale47Man  over a year ago

Grays

Hi, there a lot more comfortable then they look. I'm 6" and have no problem with mine and I'm a grower mot a shower.

I think it's one of the best thing we introduced into our relationship.

fareham

That’s what we do

Trust me, you’ll be fine

Comes in 4 different sizes in the bag for the ring

Go for the biggest iption

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

"Hi, there a lot more comfortable then they look. I'm 6" and have no problem with mine and I'm a grower mot a shower.

I think it's one of the best thing we introduced into our relationship. "

That gives me hope thank you, he's a bit bigger but he doesn't mind being a bit squashed up so I think I'll be placing an order

By *omerset tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Weston-super-Mare

You can get them for round about £10 or less on Ebay which is great for an introduction to wearing 1. Ive managed nearly a day quite easily for my own use but i tend to lube it up with baby oil before I wear it just seems to slide on easier x

By *ssex Lycra LoverMan  over a year ago

Ilford

"You can get them for round about £10 or less on Ebay which is great for an introduction to wearing 1. Ive managed nearly a day quite easily for my own use but i tend to lube it up with baby oil before I wear it just seems to slide on easier x"

Yes I've just bought one on ebay too this week. It feels great.

Wirral

"Hi, there a lot more comfortable then they look. I'm 6" and have no problem with mine and I'm a grower mot a shower.

I think it's one of the best thing we introduced into our relationship.

That gives me hope thank you, he's a bit bigger but he doesn't mind being a bit squashed up so I think I'll be placing an order "

Can I ask - which model have you decided to go for?

Absolutely... Buy original not Chinese knock off... The purpose is too important.

I have a v4, smallest ring and nub cage.. Its the most perfect fit ever for me.

By *iverscuMan  over a year ago

Berkshire

This is making me want to try a cage!

By *ameskathCouple  over a year ago

london

used cb6000 which is good--happy to chat

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I love wearing my cage I want a new smaller one the silicone type

Love my caged and the steel birdcage in particular — getting horny just thinking about it

Wirral

Had mine on yesterday, took a few pics with it on too

"Had mine on yesterday, took a few pics with it on too"

Shame they’re not posted x

Wirral

"Had mine on yesterday, took a few pics with it on too

Shame they’re not posted x"

DM'd

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

It depends what the dynamics are of your relationship at times to what cage you wear.

I’ve always enjoyed wearing a metal cage and certainly for effect when the wife plays with bulls it has the bigger effect and impact I think.

By *he-OneTV/TS  over a year ago

Northampton

Yes I would like a Mistress to cage me

Gloria

somewhere

In mine all weekend

By *ustus93Couple  over a year ago

watton

I bought a metal one from wish, great weight and very comfortable until you need to sit down or wear jeans then it'll nip your ball sac, I'm average size with a good girth but the Chinese folks must have small peckers, as you have to take a cold shower to fit the cock into the cage. Wife take control of the key and there's no way you can get hard or cum.

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Just put mine on now. Love it.

I recently got a metal one with a urethral tube. It is a pain to get in (Yes, literally) but surprisingly comfortable once in. And there is no chance of an erection just - in my case, at least - a spool of precum from the tip of the cage.

I love wearing it, although should have got a smaller ring.

Ballymena

"I recently got a metal one with a urethral tube. It is a pain to get in (Yes, literally) but surprisingly comfortable once in. And there is no chance of an erection just - in my case, at least - a spool of precum from the tip of the cage.

I love wearing it, although should have got a smaller ring."

Try using a vibrator on the end of the urethral tube I did was amazing

By *assysaz40Man  over a year ago

chorley

I thought this would be a good thread

By *lickMan  over a year ago

Crewkerne

Ooh, that 11th July vid, gorgeous!

By *utdoorwhore4uCouple  over a year ago

bedford

we have tried many but can’t quite find the right one would love to be shown

My Mrs has just bought me a pink one ! But struggling to get it to fit!

Wirral

Popped mine on for a short while on Thursday. I'll be wearing it for our next meet for the 1st time with a 3rd person in attendance

"Popped mine on for a short while on Thursday. I'll be wearing it for our next meet for the 1st time with a 3rd person in attendance "

Love it xx

somewhere

I’m hoping to be back in mine all day Wednesday and start wearing it in working hours again xxx

By *hrisggfffMan  over a year ago

Bow Valley

"Had mine on yesterday, took a few pics with it on too

Shame they’re not posted x

DM'd"

Any chance of a sneak peak

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

I reckon resin is a safe place to start!

Ella

By *llaandGCouple  over a year ago

London

"I reckon resin is a safe place to start!

Ella"

Erm, quick check, should I be concerned?

G

fareham

Is anyone able to get erections in the cage?

If so, is that a size the cage is too big?

When wearing it bend over and touch your toes which will pull your penis back towards you. A properly fitted cage should have enough space in it that the penis can comfortably move back and forth a bit when flaccid, but restrict (not prevent) it's ability to become erect

Ignore any fantasy guides about being as tight as possible, an inch long etc; there is way too much fantasy regarding chastity.

» Add a new message to this topic