FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Hard to find lady or couples.

Hard to find lady or couples.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isa2018 OP   Couple  over a year ago

East Northamptonshire

We have had a lot of fun with some single guys, having one extra lots of times and ow having tried two.

As others do I'm sure, we find it very hard to find either another straight lady, or a suitable couple with 4 way attraction.

We would like to find a straight lady that likes to play with another ladies husband together with the wife, just like we do with single straight guys. Does a thing even exist? Do ladies enjoy that kind of thing like guys do?

Other than that we keep looking for that elusive couple where we can all play together, maybe even with an extra guy as well to give the two ladies 3 gents between them.

Most couples and ladies seem to want to bi play with the wife, and that is something that S sadly has no interest in. It would be much easier if she did as that seems much more common.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornysxguyMan  over a year ago

Maldon, Essex

From previous experience, I’ve found ladies like to have “the best of both” when it comes to couples. If a lady wanted guy only play, she has plenty to choose from on here, without the possible complications of playing with a couple where the female has no interest in bi play. Maybe why finding a female to play in a threesome but male play only might not be as appealing.

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

I think this is why such ladies are called unicorns, because they hardly exist

By *itygamesMan  over a year ago

UK

could try an add in ya sweet shop window , only 50p a week

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why would a woman prefer to "help pamper hubby" than have fun herself ?

By *r n Mrs NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

eccles

Now we are the complete opposite. Were a straight couple who only my missus "P" plays and i love to watch, P has joined a few couples before and she really enjoyed it as did i. But every couple we meet the ladie is bi and wants my missus to play with both of them. She doesn't mind touching, kissing but she is completely straight and loves sharing another mans cock

By *vi8PairCouple  over a year ago

Greater London/ Manchester

I (female) am bi but can play straight if needs be… I’d have to be incredibly attracted to the male in the couple for that to happen though, and it almost never does! 90% of the time I am very attracted to the lady in a couple, not so much to the guy…

A full swap is always an option but then again, it’s getting that 4-way attraction which is quite difficult to find…

We’ve found clubs are a good option.

Ax

East Northamptonshire

"Why would a woman prefer to "help pamper hubby" than have fun herself ? "

There are guys that primarily like to give pleasure. I get off on getting S excited. S also enjoys the same for guys. Of course, it's not saying that the lady isn't going to receive any attention herself, but it is just asking the question if there are ladies that really enjoy getting guys excited over them.

Leeds

" it is just asking the question if there are ladies that really enjoy getting guys excited over them."

I'm sure ladies who enjoy bukkake do

By *l1pp3ryCouple  over a year ago

Bradford

We're in the same boat and even most couples we come across the fem want to explore bi side.

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

would like to find a married couple on here who looking for normal straight discreet single guy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We play that way with couples exclusively as K isn't into women or bi play at all. We have reasonable success finding couples who want to play the same way in clubs.

That said we prefer events with some single guys attending so that we can always have a threesome with another guy if there is no 4 way attraction.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

Clubs are where all the ladies hangout.

Single girls and like rocking horse sh*t

We are looking for single girls and the right couple for us. As stated above, clubs are where we are hoping to meet them. We would love to find local regulars.

I don’t use here for meeting. I’ve started going to clubs now. It’s easier

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

I think it's tricky when meeting other couples. That 4 way connection/attraction can be difficult to find.

I'm happy to play straight so we state this on our profile but not everybody is the same as me.

Ms x

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Oddly enough our biggest barrier is finding the right single man. Women and couples no so hard.

The trouble is in general we're really fussy. Combine that with we don't have a lot of free time for swinging.

For a MFM we're looking for something a bit special. We don't want some additional sex toy for Mrs Misfit. Looking for someone she finds hot, who has the right personality and the chemistry is there. Someone who naturally immerses them self fully and is not afraid to kiss or cuddle or show intimacy (which we totally get is not everyones thing). She want to be enjoyed by two men who are absolutely into her. To get all these things is actually pretty difficult to find in a single guy. So it's very rare we end up in a MFM or MMFM situation even though this is something we both want to enjoy more.

By *istyblue1967Man  over a year ago

manchester

wow i wish we could find a bi fem !!!!

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Neither of us are into bi activity or experimentation. It does nothing for us either.

At absolute most we might consider a little suggestive flirting if only to tease the men but not in any way into girl on girl.

Not put off at the idea of a third male present if you've met them before and they aren't obese and sweaty.

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

I’m more concerned at the fact you’ve referred to black men as “coloured” on your profile….

We’re finding it nearly impossible to find a female for our specific fantasy ..

The majority always want Hubby to watch …which isn’t part of the fantasy purely assertive confident female

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

It exsists but your looking for exactly the same as every single guy so around 90% of the site meaning it's very hard to find

Clubs are probably your best bet

By *nob and KnockersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford

We are still looking, hard to find the right single and couple but we will keep looking x

I have the opposite experience im straight and would be happy to play with a couple but am only intrested in men all the couples that approach me want me to play with the woman which doesnt intrest me at all!

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

We are a hot wife couple. I am very happy to play with the Husband while the lady watches x

Mrs N

By *iobhan123Woman  over a year ago

Deal

"I have the opposite experience im straight and would be happy to play with a couple but am only intrested in men all the couples that approach me want me to play with the woman which doesnt intrest me at all! "

Same here, totally straight, speaking from experience

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Clubs are where all the ladies hangout."

Yep! Both of them…….

By *ady CurvaceousWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I have the opposite experience im straight and would be happy to play with a couple but am only intrested in men all the couples that approach me want me to play with the woman which doesnt intrest me at all!

Same here, totally straight, speaking from experience "

Same. Fuck and play with the husband yes, the wife absolutely not. I just gave up talking to or meeting couples now, as its too much hard work.

We are the same, although very new to everything.. but with our couple of club visits I think once we are comfortable and decide to arrange to meet a couple, bec’s would be happy to play with the guy with no huge desire to play with the lady.. and rob is happy watching and playing with bec’s.. so they are are out there

By *aughtyAlex2021Woman  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I find that. I also find some of the female partners don't want the single female to play with the man at all. I like men. I'm straight but I play with women to turn a guy on which turns me on, but I'd rather play with the guy!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"wow i wish we could find a bi fem !!!!"

You'd be better making a couple profile as you're verified as a single male.

"I have the opposite experience im straight and would be happy to play with a couple but am only intrested in men all the couples that approach me want me to play with the woman which doesnt intrest me at all!

Same. Fuck and play with the husband yes, the wife absolutely not. I just gave up talking to or meeting couples now, as its too much hard work. "

Same! I’m fed up with couples trying to convince me to get involved with the woman. Im straighter than straight, I have zero interest in touching women or women touching me.

We are still seeking the elusive female to join and play with us both.

Bradford

Same. Fuck and play with the husband yes, the wife absolutely not. I just gave up talking to or meeting couples now, as its too much hard work.

Same! I’m fed up with couples trying to convince me to get involved with the woman. Im straighter than straight, I have zero interest in touching women or women touching me."

So why is it so difficult to get any interest from fems when we are a straight couple?

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Same! I’m fed up with couples trying to convince me to get involved with the woman. Im straighter than straight, I have zero interest in touching women or women touching me.

So why is it so difficult to get any interest from fems when we are a straight couple?"

Probably because there are only a very small minority of women that want to meet with a couple and give the wife a helping hand

So why is it so difficult to get any interest from fems when we are a straight couple?"

Maybe because straight women don't want to be naked and in bed with another naked woman, just to satisfy her fellas fantasy of having two women at the same time.

Straight men don't care, any holes a goal and all that

Bradford

So why is it so difficult to get any interest from fems when we are a straight couple?

Maybe because straight women don't want to be naked and in bed with another naked woman, just to satisfy her fellas fantasy of having two women at the same time.

Straight men don't care, any holes a goal and all that "

Fair enough, but presumably those would only be looking for men, yet I've seen plenty of straight female profiles that say they're looking for couples as well

Straight men don't care, any holes a goal and all that

Fair enough, but presumably those would only be looking for men, yet I've seen plenty of straight female profiles that say they're looking for couples as well "

I've met with couples that say the woman's straight but in reality she did want to experiment, this was established before I agreed to meet, because meeting a straight couple where the aim is basically the two women pleasing the man, would make me feel like a sex toy, let's be honest those couples arent doing it because the woman wants to experience a threesome with another woman, it's because she wants to please her man

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"

Wrong

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"

Most couples and ladies seem to want to bi play with the wife, and that is something that S sadly has no interest in. It would be much easier if she did as that seems much more common."

We have the same problem.

By * and G CoupleCouple  over a year ago

London

"

Most couples and ladies seem to want to bi play with the wife, and that is something that S sadly has no interest in. It would be much easier if she did as that seems much more common.

We have the same problem. "

Same here too.

By *ancs married coupleCouple  over a year ago

preston

Mrs considers herself straight but loves bi fem play. I'm not sure we would play with a couple without bi fem tbh. It seems like it's the appetizer before the main course if that makes sense? Jumping straight into a F to M swap wouldn't feel right for us. Having said that I'm sure there are plenty of straight women out there who love swinging but without the bi fem element

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

As a straight woman I personally am select what men I play with. That's hard enough without having to involve a woman into the equation that doesn't need to be there. I enjoy 1 to 1 play. I don't need another woman there to complicate it.

Leeds

Your profile says "no straight swapping of any kind between couples". I assume this means soft swing only, which reduces the number of women who would be interested.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"I’m more concerned at the fact you’ve referred to black men as “coloured” on your profile…. "

Oh my, not good!

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

The man would have to be drop dead gorgeous, extremely attractive (to me) for that to happen…

…and it almost never happens.

East Northamptonshire

Same! I’m fed up with couples trying to convince me to get involved with the woman. Im straighter than straight, I have zero interest in touching women or women touching me."

That is exactly what we would are looking for but it does seem that couple that meet single ladies and vice versa are after the femal/female play.

Feel free to pop round ours any time. LOL.

» Add a new message to this topic