FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Spanking

Spanking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I like the idea of it! How is the best way to start out on my spanking journey?

Is there a position to get in for maximum pleasure? Is the pleasure worth the pain? Your thoughts and ideas please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asterRopeKnotMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

"I like the idea of it! How is the best way to start out on my spanking journey?

Is there a position to get in for maximum pleasure? Is the pleasure worth the pain? Your thoughts and ideas please "

There are specific forums and events for spankers and spankees, I would try making connections in your local area maybe more in a fet arena

By *ulfillingLolaCouple  over a year ago

york

"I like the idea of it! How is the best way to start out on my spanking journey?

Is there a position to get in for maximum pleasure? Is the pleasure worth the pain? Your thoughts and ideas please "

You could always start by watching me taking lola over my knee... give you an idea of what to expect when it's your turn

Is there a position to get in for maximum pleasure? Is the pleasure worth the pain? Your thoughts and ideas please

You could always start by watching me taking lola over my knee... give you an idea of what to expect when it's your turn "

Damn shame you're miles away though!

By *ulfillingLolaCouple  over a year ago

york

We don't mind travelling...

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

[Removed by poster at 17/05/22 10:32:39]

Sutton

In no particular order;

Spanking does not need to be painful,it can range from gentle rhythmic touching to full on slapping.

It should be started slowly and gently and then built up in intensity (but that depends on experience and preference of the spankee).

Are you looking for hand spanking or implements? Some people include paddles, belts, brushes and other items in spanking.

In terms of position, the classic is over the knee OTK. This is good for comfort and access. Bent over a table can also be used (as in The Secretary). Holding ankles or thighs is done but it is awkward for an intense session.

There is definitely a knack to spanking, which is an art. A person can easily learn the physical parts such as where not to hit, the different styles of spanking. What is key is creating the correct headspace in the spankee e.g. is ritual or roleplay required? It is also important to be in tune with what is working for the spankee.

As far as meeting people there are established schools of spanking, or the kink community. However, I would suggest trying a house dom/me at an established fetish night at a swinging club.

I would add there are also workshops on impact play so if you are on FL it is worth keeping an eye out for those. There is one at the Gatwick dungeon soon.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Like what has been said above me - Spanking does not have to be painful , nor does it need to be given as "sexual punishment" - like other sexual activities (watersports/pegging/role play) spanking can be very erotic

j xx

Sutton

In no particular order;

Spanking does not need to be painful,it can range from gentle rhythmic touching to full on slapping.

It should be started slowly and gently and then built up in intensity (but that depends on experience and preference of the spankee).

Are you looking for hand spanking or implements? Some people include paddles, belts, brushes and other items in spanking.

In terms of position, the classic is over the knee OTK. This is good for comfort and access. Bent over a table can also be used (as in The Secretary). Holding ankles or thighs is done but it is awkward for an intense session.

There is definitely a knack to spanking, which is an art. A person can easily learn the physical parts such as where not to hit, the different styles of spanking. What is key is creating the correct headspace in the spankee e.g. is ritual or roleplay required? It is also important to be in tune with what is working for the spankee.

As far as meeting people there are established schools of spanking, or the kink community. However, I would suggest trying a house dom/me at an established fetish night at a swinging club.

I would add there are also workshops on impact play so if you are on FL it is worth keeping an eye out for those. There is one at the Gatwick dungeon soon.

Good luck"

Oops, I made a mistake about the impact workshop at the Gatwick dungeon,it has now passed.

However there is a sensory deprivation workshop in Croydon later this month.

By *osmicandDibbsCouple  over a year ago

london

Hi - where is this sensory deprivation taking place in Croydon...I love to be spanked whilst I am bent over....its so very sexy and erotic..

Sutton

"Hi - where is this sensory deprivation taking place in Croydon...I love to be spanked whilst I am bent over....its so very sexy and erotic.."

Hi it is a workshop and not a play event. I am happy to DM you or you DM me, or it is on FL UK events.

By *asseur77Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

I am a male masseur in Chelmsford essex, and love to give ladies any age a nice relaxing followed by a spanking , have just got a new crop so would like to try it out

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

Invite me round!

Invite me round! "

You're miles away too!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Invite me round!

You're miles away too! "

I think most people are!

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

"Hi - where is this sensory deprivation taking place in Croydon...I love to be spanked whilst I am bent over....its so very sexy and erotic.."

I love being tied and spanked, ideally gagged too xxx

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

Try it all.

Use different toys, not just hands, and use different positions.

While on the subject of positions don't forget to try standing up too.

Sutton

I forgot to mention that therapeutic spankings for stress or other non-sexual relief, have their place.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Over the knee with your arse slightly raised

By *lapit262000Man  over a year ago

Ross on wye

Over the knee is the best starting position, not only does it give the spanker a good target but also makes the spankee feel secure yet vulnerable with a little humiliation. The spanker will have a good view of the target and any marks that are producing enabling him to keep your spanking within your limits. Experimental spanking sessions are always a good place to start to find your limits, preferred positions and an opportunity to sample different implements and scenarios. My experienced firm hand is always available and my knee is waiting for you.

» Add a new message to this topic