FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Is height a dealbreaker?

Is height a dealbreaker?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I’m noticing a few things that are dealbreakers for a lot of people. One thing is my race. But whatever, I like my skin color. Another is my face as I look too innocent or something/I’m not peoples type.

But another one is that I’m 5’6 and a half. I wanted to ask women if you would meet with someone my height or if it’s a total dealbreaker for you?

Not looking for criticism/to be roasted, just a genuine question. Thank you!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Attraction is the deal breaker... For me, height doesn't come into that... Face definitely does though

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

No 5ft 10and over for me. I like tall men. Just my preference

By *itzi999Woman  over a year ago

Slough

Face is the first thing I look at, then the cock.

"Face is the first thing I look at, then the cock. "

I like to think both my face and cock are good! Haha.

"No 5ft 10and over for me. I like tall men. Just my preference "

That’s understandable. How tall are you compared to that out of curiosity ? Like, are you just under 5’10 and want guys taller than you?

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

For me, your height would be a deal breaker, sorry. As I am 5'9 myself, and prefer men to be at least as tall as I am.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

Height isn’t an issue if anything we prefer average and below average height in men..

"For me, your height would be a deal breaker, sorry. As I am 5'9 myself, and prefer men to be at least as tall as I am. "

That makes total sense thank you!

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

It's a deal breaker for me 5'3" is my new favourite height

By *JstarsoloWoman  over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

For me height does come into it, just a personal preference. Even though I'm short I prefer taller men

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

"No 5ft 10and over for me. I like tall men. Just my preference "

Exactly the same for me. At your height OP, I'd feel like I was breaking the law.

"No 5ft 10and over for me. I like tall men. Just my preference

Exactly the same for me. At your height OP, I'd feel like I was breaking the law."

I can’t exactly change it….. owch

London

Exactly the same for me. At your height OP, I'd feel like I was breaking the law.

I can’t exactly change it….. owch"

I wasn't asking you to! I was answering your post.

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Nope, not a problem for me. It’s the personality that matters, that’s the deal breaker for me

I wasn't asking you to! I was answering your post."

I specifically asked for no criticism aha. Telling me you’d feel like you were breaking the law just for being me isn’t what I wanted out of this post!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes height comes into it .I prefer men who are over 5'9" .Mainly because the few I met who said they were shorter than that were a lot shorter than what they had on their profile.

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

I specifically asked for no criticism aha. Telling me you’d feel like you were breaking the law just for being me isn’t what I wanted out of this post!"

Don’t sweat it bro. Height matters to a lot of women, but not all, and those that say they need a 6ft man or whatever soon change their tune when a good one comes along under 6ft

And others display their red flags for all to see on their responses. So don’t pay any attention to unwanted critique. Those that mind don’t matter, those that matter won’t mind

By *isces WomanWoman  over a year ago

West London

I'm 5.11" over 6ft in heels. My preference is over 6ft. But I have been known to break my own rlues. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wouldn't bother me. Height doesn't matter all that much when you're lying down

I like to be shorter than the man,it's nice to feel small & cute

Even if I'm not

Height is not a deal breaker for me. I don't even tend to look at the height on here.

Most of my ex boyfriends have been under 5'8". I like towering over them in heels, makes me feel Amazonian.

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

"Height is not a deal breaker for me. I don't even tend to look at the height on here.

Most of my ex boyfriends have been under 5'8". I like towering over them in heels, makes me feel Amazonian. "

*Hotlisted*

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I think it might well depend on how you carry yourself, if you're super confident 5ft 6, that can be very attractive.

I'm only 5ft 3, so anyone would need to be a little bit taller than me.

Most (not all) women, want to feel protected, feminine, smaller than their guy.

"I think it might well depend on how you carry yourself, if you're super confident 5ft 6, that can be very attractive.

Most (not all) women, want to feel protected, feminine, smaller than their guy. "

Thanks for the response! Sadly I do get the “feminine” comment quite a lot and get told that I look innocent/submissive/“not like you’ll rail me”! I really don’t know how to change that.

By *aughty_builder87Man  over a year ago

Keston

I’m 5’6 and I question it too but I realised that I’m just average looking and being a man here is hyper competitive.

By *phrodite_AdonisCouple  over a year ago

~~

Typically, yes it’s a dealbreaker for me

Sasha

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Yes, sorry OP short guys aren't for me, it's there on our profile.

Mrs M

Heights not that important to me then again I'm only 5ft 4in, most men are taller than me. I do tend to go face first. Then big thighs are a turn on.

"*Hotlisted*"

I thought I already made it there after sending my face.

By *abrielle43Woman  over a year ago

Kildare

I'm 5'10, don't mind an inch or two shorter but same height or taller preferably

By *plusXCouple  over a year ago

North Wales coast

I’m 5’3” and would only meet a man taller than me!

But like my mam says “they’re all the same size laying down”

By *inlingerie1Woman  over a year ago

N.Yorkshire

My height or taller than me (I'm 5"4) is my preference, but usually men are my height or taller, so often a moot point.

London

I specifically asked for no criticism aha. Telling me you’d feel like you were breaking the law just for being me isn’t what I wanted out of this post!"

That's not a criticism of you though, that's an observation of how I feel about men much sorter than me.

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

"I think it might well depend on how you carry yourself, if you're super confident 5ft 6, that can be very attractive.

Most (not all) women, want to feel protected, feminine, smaller than their guy.

Thanks for the response! Sadly I do get the “feminine” comment quite a lot and get told that I look innocent/submissive/“not like you’ll rail me”! I really don’t know how to change that. "

Mate, don't try to "change" it. Whatever you are - OWN it!

At 5'6 you are still taller than me! Despite that, I've not had a terrible time here. And to be frank, I have more success out there in real life where people can make a decision after meeting me rather than make a judgement on me in a cold 2 dimensional profile.

So don't try to appeal to everyone, just to those to whom you ARE appealing. And you can see from some of the responses here, there ARE people who like what you've got.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It will be for some , especially if they're tall themselves.

Others won't mind op.

"So I’m noticing a few things that are dealbreakers for a lot of people. One thing is my race. But whatever, I like my skin color. Another is my face as I look too innocent or something/I’m not peoples type.

But another one is that I’m 5’6 and a half. I wanted to ask women if you would meet with someone my height or if it’s a total dealbreaker for you?

Not looking for criticism/to be roasted, just a genuine question. Thank you!"

Yes

Your on about your height 5ft 6 restricting you well I get classed as I'm to tall. I've got mine on here as 6ft 7 as I think it's the max I can put but I'm alot taller than that.

Not for me but I'm tiny myself

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple  over a year ago

West Bromwich

I'm not particularly short, but not tall either, so as long as they're slightly taller then it's OK.

But the face is important. There has to be an attraction

Everyone on here has some characteristic that they consider a deal breaker.

So you're best off messaging profiles who don't have an issue with height.

I prefer a tall man because I'm tall myself and it is a deal breaker for me, I feel uncomfortable sleeping with men my height or shorter.

"Your on about your height 5ft 6 restricting you well I get classed as I'm to tall. I've got mine on here as 6ft 7 as I think it's the max I can put but I'm alot taller than that."

I met a guy on here who was 6foot 6/7 and it never ever occurred to me how awkward certain positions would be because of the height difference hahaha

Only position we could do comfortably was missionary cause we just couldn't work out the logistics for doggy

Myself and my wife don't struggle there even though there's nearly 2 ft difference.

"Myself and my wife don't struggle there even though there's nearly 2 ft difference. "

1’5” difference according to your profile which is closer to 1 ft than 2 ft.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Myself and my wife don't struggle there even though there's nearly 2 ft difference.

1’5” difference according to your profile which is closer to 1 ft than 2 ft. "

The height doesn’t go any higher than 6,ft 7 so I would say he’s probably a lot taller than that ..

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Your on about your height 5ft 6 restricting you well I get classed as I'm to tall. I've got mine on here as 6ft 7 as I think it's the max I can put but I'm alot taller than that.

I met a guy on here who was 6foot 6/7 and it never ever occurred to me how awkward certain positions would be because of the height difference hahaha

Only position we could do comfortably was missionary cause we just couldn't work out the logistics for doggy "

I am 6' 6/7 and I do agree doggy is slightly awkward due to my longer legs but only if she is low down. If she is raised up higher then it is perfect. Never had any issues with any positions because of my height.

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Everyone is taller than me so it’s not

Really an issue.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’m 6ft tall and a really big, broad girl. Height is important to me because I don’t enjoy feeling enormous in comparison to my partner. It’s really down to my own insecurity and hang ups.

Like you, I can’t do anything about my size and so I feel for you. I’m too big for a lot of men to find attractive.

I will say though that there are LOADS of tiny ladies on the scene (I know because I’ve towered over loads of them in clubs) so I’m sure there’ll be plenty of ladies who’ll think you’re great. Don’t let it get to you too much. Good luck op.

"I’m 6ft tall and a really big, broad girl. Height is important to me because I don’t enjoy feeling enormous in comparison to my partner. It’s really down to my own insecurity and hang ups.

Like you, I can’t do anything about my size and so I feel for you. I’m too big for a lot of men to find attractive.

I will say though that there are LOADS of tiny ladies on the scene (I know because I’ve towered over loads of them in clubs) so I’m sure there’ll be plenty of ladies who’ll think you’re great. Don’t let it get to you too much. Good luck op. "

Well said!!! This is exactly how i feel. Doesn't stop people giving you grief about it though. Very strange.

By *intsizedpocketrocketsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

"I’m 6ft tall and a really big, broad girl. Height is important to me because I don’t enjoy feeling enormous in comparison to my partner. It’s really down to my own insecurity and hang ups.

I will say though that there are LOADS of tiny ladies on the scene (I know because I’ve towered over loads of them in clubs) so I’m sure there’ll be plenty of ladies who’ll think you’re great. Don’t let it get to you too much. Good luck op. "

Brilliantly put!

In short, you can't change it so embrace it and own it! Don't let it hang you up. It's impossible for everyone to be attracted to everyone, there is plenty of people around who would be very happy with your height. And plenty who wouldn't, but then that can be said for cock size, muscles, hair, facial hair, tattoos.....

Just be you, be confident,go to socials/clubs if you can/want to and let your personality and genuine self shine!

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I will say though that there are LOADS of tiny ladies on the scene (I know because I’ve towered over loads of them in clubs) so I’m sure there’ll be plenty of ladies who’ll think you’re great. Don’t let it get to you too much. Good luck op.

Well said!!! This is exactly how i feel. Doesn't stop people giving you grief about it though. Very strange. "

People can be really unkind, can’t they?

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

It used to be with the Mrs…. Then she encountered me and completely changed her mind.

We both get the preferences of taller = stronger, masculine, safe etc. Sometimes though that’s not always the case.

Thanks for all the kind and helpful comments everyone, really appreciate it. Guess the stoic approach works best in this situation, just try to better the things about me that I can and don’t worry about the things I can’t.

By *just.meMan  over a year ago

hartlepool

"So I’m noticing a few things that are dealbreakers for a lot of people. One thing is my race. But whatever, I like my skin color. Another is my face as I look too innocent or something/I’m not peoples type.

same for me, im only shitty 5ft 2 ½

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Height is one of many deal breakers.

At the end of the day on a site like this with so many guys there are gonna be a lot of guys that tick all the boxes but sometimes u have to just click

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"I’m 5’6 and I question it too but I realised that I’m just average looking and being a man here is hyper competitive."

Your profile shows 5’ 9”. Trying not to criticise but accuracy is important.

By *nlyfun3Woman  over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

"I’m 5’6 and I question it too but I realised that I’m just average looking and being a man here is hyper competitive.

"

Yes I noticed thar too? As said height shouldn't matter to those that matter. But I'd be surprised to meet you seeing you were 2-3 inches shorter than your profile says!

By *onkeynutWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

I prefer taller but it’s not a deal breaker.

However, lying about it is.

By *unmatt888Man  over a year ago

Marlborough

"Your on about your height 5ft 6 restricting you well I get classed as I'm to tall. I've got mine on here as 6ft 7 as I think it's the max I can put but I'm alot taller than that.

Only position we could do comfortably was missionary cause we just couldn't work out the logistics for doggy "

My ex was 5’ 2” and we managed doggy just fine!

By *ssexgalWoman  over a year ago

Essex

My partner is shorter than me and I don’t care as I’m with them for what’s inside not outside

of course its a deal breaker people know what they like

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Mrs prefers people to be at least her height, though not a deal breaker if they make up for it with other attributes.

Height is irrelevant for me. My favourite play partner is quite a bit shorter than me at 5 foot 2. Hes a very sexy creature.

By *onksoozeCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

A deal breaker

By *uv2kissMan  over a year ago

fenland

I'm 6'2" and I've been that height ever since I joined in 2010.

So it's not something I've had an issue with.

Lots of people say it's personality first but you can't convey that easily in a message so it's down to attraction.

It's why I have full face pictures but I can't change my age either I will always be 67 until I am 68.

I find that's the number 1 deal breaker now.

By *nocencioMan  over a year ago

Surrey

I do think it’s personal preference. I have Achondroplasia (a type of dwarfism) and whilst I know that I won’t be everyone’s target audience, it doesn’t mean that I’m not a sexy person or have great qualities to give. We’ve all won the lottery, mine was just in other areas.

"Face is the first thing I look at, then the cock. "

We are on the same wavelength

"I’m 5’6 and I question it too but I realised that I’m just average looking and being a man here is hyper competitive.

Yes I noticed thar too? As said height shouldn't matter to those that matter. But I'd be surprised to meet you seeing you were 2-3 inches shorter than your profile says!"

I never noticed this

I wouldn't be happy if I met someone I thought was my height and they turned out to be alot shorter

height isn't a deal breaker but certainly an interesting thread op.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Meet at clubs and get verifications. They’ll see you and not just a profile. It’s mostly about networking how well you do on Fab.

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

For sure it’s a deal breaker here on fab and probably any other dating app. But again not for all ladies.

I’m real life and offline meets - not an issue at all

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I'm 5ft 10in tall and for me it's a deal breaker. I had arranged to meet a guy in a club who was supposedly 5ft 11. I almost didn't recognise him as he was actually about 5ft 6in x

By *rucking-HellMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I prefer women to be 6ft or under, as I'm exactly 6ft. But if a woman 6ft 6in came my way, I'd probably entertain her.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Won't be to everyone it's more how much you connect with each other the chemistry and attraction becomes more important

I met a little person from fabs. 4ft 6. So hunky and good in bed, height is nothing to me

London

"I'm 5ft 10in tall and for me it's a deal breaker. I had arranged to meet a guy in a club who was supposedly 5ft 11. I almost didn't recognise him as he was actually about 5ft 6in x "

But did he perform well....

Fucksville

"I'm 5ft 10in tall and for me it's a deal breaker. I had arranged to meet a guy in a club who was supposedly 5ft 11. I almost didn't recognise him as he was actually about 5ft 6in x

But did he perform well...."

I didn't find out

By *artan811Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in scotland

I would love to meet a woman taller than me but I’m 6ft6

By *iberius61Man  over a year ago

Pontefract

Some care, some don't. I've played with a few ladies around the 5'10 or above, so obviously they didn't mind, but lying over my lap getting a spanking they're not so tall maybe it depends what they are interested in, some obviously do care.

Can't really argue with a lady's preference, it is what it is, I've always found it more productive to go find ones who want you, rather than trying to persuade those who don't.

By *ity_BoyMan  over a year ago

London

Suppose I've been lucky to meet women who didn't care that they were taller than me

By *uilder506Man  over a year ago

bognor

It can be for me.

Embarrassing trying to do doggy style when they are taller than you I have to kneel on a pillow lol

Height isn't a deal breaker for me.

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

It is a dealbreaker for me.

One time I met this lass and it turns out that she was secretly an intergalactic entity who when naked wasn't human but rather a being that was several thousands of light years tall!

That was a tiring session that I don't wish to replicate.

C

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

Im taller in heels!

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

For practically all women, yes, height as in you the man being shorter than them. Is a massive deal breaker. There will be many women here that say otherwise but guys we know it's true and women, you know it's true.

Look at many women's dating profiles for one that say shorter than me, not interested, under 6ft then you're none existent.

By *ustSomeDarkieMan  over a year ago

Salford

For me, for the most part, we do not care. It is very rare for an adult women anywhere in the world to be taller than an adult man so it's practically a none issue for men a woman's height. Though in the very rare instances, yes a woman being taller than a man is deal breaker but again I stress it's very unlikely for a woman to be taller than a man.

You go to a 5 foot woman and ask her if she wants a man shorter than her. Most if not all with say no

I used to have a little person playmate. He was 4ft 6. But awesome in bed I still daydream over him...

Height shouldn't matter

"For me, for the most part, we do not care. It is very rare for an adult women anywhere in the world to be taller than an adult man so it's practically a none issue for men a woman's height. Though in the very rare instances, yes a woman being taller than a man is deal breaker but again I stress it's very unlikely for a woman to be taller than a man.

You go to a 5 foot woman and ask her if she wants a man shorter than her. Most if not all with say no"

It's not rare for a woman to be taller than a man at all

London

I feel like some people's replies in here reflect their insecurity rather than reality...

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

As a rule I prefer taller men.

Unfortunately almost all the shorter men I have met in my life would be 6'8" if the chips on their shoulders were visible

"I used to have a little person playmate. He was 4ft 6. But awesome in bed I still daydream over him...

Height shouldn't matter "

This... :-

By *ady CurvaceousWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I'm 6ft 2 in heels, which I often wear in the bedroom. I don't care how tall you are as long as you have a magic tounge, nimble fingers and a good sized cock and can make me cum multiple times.

One of my best meets was with a guy who was 5ft 5. He totally owned me, his confidence was off the charts. Most of my meets have been mediocre to be honest, but mr 5ft 5 was legendary.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

"For me, for the most part, we do not care. It is very rare for an adult women anywhere in the world to be taller than an adult man so it's practically a none issue for men a woman's height. Though in the very rare instances, yes a woman being taller than a man is deal breaker but again I stress it's very unlikely for a woman to be taller than a man.

You go to a 5 foot woman and ask her if she wants a man shorter than her. Most if not all with say no"

Muse and most of our female friends are taller than me - funnily the people who mention my height the most are tall blokes

By *rDJ40Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

It’s not an issue for me, I’m 6ft 5 so pretty much most people are shorter than me, I’ve never had an issue with making different positions work either.

London

"I'm 6ft 2 in heels, which I often wear in the bedroom. I don't care how tall you are as long as you have a magic tounge, nimble fingers and a good sized cock and can make me cum multiple times.

One of my best meets was with a guy who was 5ft 5. He totally owned me, his confidence was off the charts. Most of my meets have been mediocre to be honest, but mr 5ft 5 was legendary.

"

Well I think I can tick at least one of those things. Now it's up to you to guess which one. Haha

By *estrel girlWoman  over a year ago

Wokingham

Tall men is my preference

By *x cplCouple  over a year ago

North of Oxford

Tall men is definitely a preference for Roxy even though she isnt tall..

Yes I'd meet someone your height.

6ft is my maximum. Not into tall men.

I’ve met ladies that have said- I wouldn’t have dreamed of dating someone like you .

Height, age, ethnicity, body shape, facial hair, religion, but I’m surprised that I am .

The moral of the story - come ladeez come try some sammy haha

Fucksville

"I feel like some people's replies in here reflect their insecurity rather than reality..."

In what way do you mean?

By *erfectman122Man  over a year ago

from somewhere nice

Height isn’t a deal breaker for me

Def prefer tall men, I'm tall and in heels even taller. I look for tall then personality - nothing else matters, except good hygiene LoL

Bee x

I’m 5’ 6 too. Can’t remember anyone telling me I’m too short for them. But then maybe I just miss out on more than I realise.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Some of the most successful with women men I know are shorter than me (I'm 5'7). any issue is in your head and nothing to do with women.

London

"I feel like some people's replies in here reflect their insecurity rather than reality...

In what way do you mean? "

Was more aimed at men who are insecure about their height - Just present your best self.

Being really insecure about your height can be unattractive, and that insecurity may turn women off you, not your height.

» Add a new message to this topic