FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Visiting a club first time alone

Visiting a club first time alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nked_Heathen OP   Man  over a year ago

Hemsworth

I am sure theres plenty of people that have been here before me and asked the same thing however truth is a haven't been to a propper swingers club, have wanted to for a long time and for once am saying yes to my self to attending one. I know which I will go to, however best way to approach it, I know I will be going there with the knowledge of not expecting to play as that isnt the case of something thats a guarantee. Just in a state of overthinking it right now and need some advice.

Thanks and happy swinging

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"I am sure theres plenty of people that have been here before me and asked the same thing however truth is a haven't been to a propper swingers club, have wanted to for a long time and for once am saying yes to my self to attending one. I know which I will go to, however best way to approach it, I know I will be going there with the knowledge of not expecting to play as that isnt the case of something thats a guarantee. Just in a state of overthinking it right now and need some advice.

Thanks and happy swinging "

What do you need advice on?

Ms x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Best advice is to ditch the couples profile if you’re a single guy now.

It comes across as deceitful.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I am sure theres plenty of people that have been here before me and asked the same thing however truth is a haven't been to a propper swingers club, have wanted to for a long time and for once am saying yes to my self to attending one. I know which I will go to, however best way to approach it, I know I will be going there with the knowledge of not expecting to play as that isnt the case of something thats a guarantee. Just in a state of overthinking it right now and need some advice.

Thanks and happy swinging "

You need to ask admin to change your profile as your a single male not a couple

Hemsworth

I understand that about this profile as it a couple profile however will be hopefully finding a +1 to attend clubs together with so want to keep this open for that opportunity when it arises? I am not trying to deceive anyone at anypoint, I see no purpose in deceiving upon here. So apologies on that for any confusion.

And when it comes to advice for the club like for example drinks etc dress codes as seen alot of events are dress coded and havent a foggy about that either. Truth im uneducated on clubs and mostly everything about them so need truly educating and eyes opening to them.

Sincerely thank all whom have written something to me about this thankyou all so much x

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

A dress code means they don’t want you showing up in a tatty T-shirt and shorts. A nice pair of trousers / clean jeans and shirt is normally expected. But clubs that have dress codes will have more details on their website.

Party nights are a different matter. For example I’m going to a Fetish night tomorrow. So the organisers would expect you to put in an effort. But yet again look at the event and dress appropriately,

Some clubs have licenses some don’t, if they say bring your own then that’s what you’ll have to do. I’ve been to both it’s never an issue.

Good luck and treat it like going to your local on a Friday night.

Hemsworth

"A dress code means they don’t want you showing up in a tatty T-shirt and shorts. A nice pair of trousers / clean jeans and shirt is normally expected. But clubs that have dress codes will have more details on their website.

Party nights are a different matter. For example I’m going to a Fetish night tomorrow. So the organisers would expect you to put in an effort. But yet again look at the event and dress appropriately,

Some clubs have licenses some don’t, if they say bring your own then that’s what you’ll have to do. I’ve been to both it’s never an issue.

Good luck and treat it like going to your local on a Friday night. "

Wow thankyou for such a indepth reply, truth is I understand all that now much easier then at first on my own decisive thoughts. So truly thankyou. I will definitely treat it as if I will be going to a local and dress like I am out out. Haha thankyou for your time to talk about it and explain much appreciated!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Read the website for the club there should be a Q&A section

Hemsworth

"Read the website for the club there should be a Q&A section "

Oh really? Right ok brill, thankyou for that. I will have a butchers at it now, thanks again x

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Definitely read the club website. Some won't allow trainers or jeans or t-shirts. Shoes, trousers and a shirt are required. Others will allow smart trainers etc

Is it a dress down club in play areas? Is it dress down after a certain time? Are there no dress down rules?

Some have a licensed bar, others you take your own alcohol but buy sift drinks, others you take your own alcohol and soft drinks.

Take your own towel if they have a hot tub and you plan on using it.

Find out if it's a cash only venue or if they take cards.

Some clubs require membership which you have to pay for either annually or a one off lifetime fee. Others give you free membership.

There are so many variables for each club you need to check out where you are going. Once you have a club in mind you might have more specific questions.

Ms x

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

If you're going to a NE club, feel free to message and I'll help if I can x

By *nked_Heathen OP   Man 45 weeks ago

Hemsworth

[Removed by poster at 14/06/23 03:05:13]

Hemsworth

[Removed by poster at 14/06/23 03:05:34]

Hemsworth

"If you're going to a NE club, feel free to message and I'll help if I can x"

Really appreciate this thankyou, I will definitely keep this in mind as will be looking at going soon now. Get a club event in before a have my spine op. Haha. Why a havent been around on here for a year so apologies for my extremely late reply also. X

Hemsworth

"Definitely read the club website. Some won't allow trainers or jeans or t-shirts. Shoes, trousers and a shirt are required. Others will allow smart trainers etc

Is it a dress down club in play areas? Is it dress down after a certain time? Are there no dress down rules?

Some have a licensed bar, others you take your own alcohol but buy sift drinks, others you take your own alcohol and soft drinks.

Take your own towel if they have a hot tub and you plan on using it.

Find out if it's a cash only venue or if they take cards.

Some clubs require membership which you have to pay for either annually or a one off lifetime fee. Others give you free membership.

There are so many variables for each club you need to check out where you are going. Once you have a club in mind you might have more specific questions.

Ms x"

Well there are alot of questions I wouldn't even have hought of that you actually gave me there to utilise in future thankyou. Really appreciate your help x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman 45 weeks ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I understand that about this profile as it a couple profile however will be hopefully finding a +1 to attend clubs together with so want to keep this open for that opportunity when it arises? I am not trying to deceive anyone at anypoint, I see no purpose in deceiving upon here. So apologies on that for any confusion.

And when it comes to advice for the club like for example drinks etc dress codes as seen alot of events are dress coded and havent a foggy about that either. Truth im uneducated on clubs and mostly everything about them so need truly educating and eyes opening to them.

Sincerely thank all whom have written something to me about this thankyou all so much x"

Just follow the dress code and club rules. Each club have their own rules. You will find it out on their website

» Add a new message to this topic