FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Twitter

Twitter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *loria James OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

Can anyone tell me if im allowed to include my twitter in my profile.

I've listed it at the bottom of my profile but then wondered if im breaking any rules.

Happy to take it down if I am x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Durham

"Can anyone tell me if im allowed to include my twitter in my profile.

I've listed it at the bottom of my profile but then wondered if im breaking any rules.

Happy to take it down if I am x"

I've looked at the terms and conditions and can't see anything that prevents me from doing this. If im wrong I would appreciate it if Admin or a Mod could advise and point it out in the terms and conditions. Thank you x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m not 100% but I don’t think you’re allowed to advertise other websites on here.

I know threads with social media usernames get taken down so I assume the same rules apply to profiles.

Durham

"I’m not 100% but I don’t think you’re allowed to advertise other websites on here.

I know threads with social media usernames get taken down so I assume the same rules apply to profiles."

Looking at the terms it would appear that happens if you're trying to sell another sites services and im not but wasn't aware social media sites weren't allowed...so thank you.

I'm aware mentioning certain sites gets you an immediate temporary ban. It would help if they would state which sites are allowed and those that aren't.

"I’m not 100% but I don’t think you’re allowed to advertise other websites on here.

I know threads with social media usernames get taken down so I assume the same rules apply to profiles.

Looking at the terms it would appear that happens if you're trying to sell another sites services and im not but wasn't aware social media sites weren't allowed...so thank you.

I'm aware mentioning certain sites gets you an immediate temporary ban. It would help if they would state which sites are allowed and those that aren't. "

I just remember a Snapchat thread and admin were removing all the comments with peoples usernames in.

Have seen lots put up their contact details on their profiles but cannot recall seeing a Twitter handle. What you've written would be worth including in one of the support threads lower down which maybe more likely to get the attention of admin.

» Add a new message to this topic