FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Taking the plunge

Taking the plunge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anga91 OP   Couple  over a year ago

suffolk

Hi all.

We've been swinging as a soft swap couple for a few years now but I've yet to take the next step and actually have full sex with someone.

Any advice on getting over the nerves to take that next step?

Any experiences of your first time?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't know if this is the woman or man posting but my first question would be, do you want to?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh and the first time we full swapped was great

suffolk

"I don't know if this is the woman or man posting but my first question would be, do you want to?"

Sorry first time posting.

It's Amy, and I do but Am nervous to, if that makes any sense

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I don't know if this is the woman or man posting but my first question would be, do you want to?

It's Amy, and I do but Am nervous to, if that makes any sense"

It does make sense. What are you nervous about?

PS welcome . I only asked who it was because nerves can affect men differently

suffolk

"I don't know if this is the woman or man posting but my first question would be, do you want to?

PS welcome . I only asked who it was because nerves can affect men differently "

Well, we've never taken that step and once it's done you can't go back.

Hubby likes to watch me play

Forum Mod

East Sussex

PS welcome . I only asked who it was because nerves can affect men differently

Well, we've never taken that step and once it's done you can't go back.

Hubby likes to watch me play"

I suppose it depends how you think of sex. We both think of sex with other people as separate from our relationship iyswim, as long as we stick to agreed boundaries it's fine . But, if you are at all doubtful don't do it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Oh I'm Mrs N by the way

suffolk

It's more the unknown than doubtful.

I am just curious of others experiences of taking that step

suffolk

"Oh I'm Mrs N by the way "

Hi.lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You may have nerves when it begins and may feel some uncomfortable feelings afterwards. Be completely honest with your partner before and after and talk about it the next day, somewhere neutral and quiet so that you can explore your feelings together. For us that level of trust makes encounters even more enjoyable. If you cannot be completely open and honest with your partner then you probably won't be comfortable.

suffolk

"You may have nerves when it begins and may feel some uncomfortable feelings afterwards. Be completely honest with your partner before and after and talk about it the next day, somewhere neutral and quiet so that you can explore your feelings together. For us that level of trust makes encounters even more enjoyable. If you cannot be completely open and honest with your partner then you probably won't be comfortable."

Hi and thanks for messaging.

We are totally open and honest with each other,we think you have to be to be a couple in this world

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't forget that despite the bravado some men can be nervous the first time too. This is my second profile but I was told by a previous male of a couple that on their very first mfm meet the excitement of seeing his wife enjoying herself with another man (me) was somewhat tempered by the anxiety that she might find it more enjoyable than with him! We met again some time later after they had had a mfmf with another couple. Having discussed how they felt about taking the plunge it was re-assuring the hear that they both had had the same initial mis-givings but admitted they really enjoyed the 'new' bodies they had played with. They described it as different...not better!

Mainstream society frowns on NSA adult fun even between consenting adults so it's ok to be a little nervous the first time. Enjoy

suffolk

"Don't forget that despite the bravado some men can be nervous the first time too. This is my second profile but I was told by a previous male of a couple that on their very first mfm meet the excitement of seeing his wife enjoying herself with another man (me) was somewhat tempered by the anxiety that she might find it more enjoyable than with him! We met again some time later after they had had a mfmf with another couple. Having discussed how they felt about taking the plunge it was re-assuring the hear that they both had had the same initial mis-givings but admitted they really enjoyed the 'new' bodies they had played with. They described it as different...not better!

Mainstream society frowns on NSA adult fun even between consenting adults so it's ok to be a little nervous the first time. Enjoy"

Thank you

By *andSCouple  over a year ago

Old London Town

Our nerves about moving from soft to full swap also proved unnecessary, but we did talk about those nerves a lot.

Not wanting to feel jealousy was perhaps our biggest thing at the time. But we thought you only live once and if we don't like we don't have to do it again.

Now to the really hard part, finding a couple that you want to try it out with.

By *aughtycheshirecoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We had threesomes with girls first, my Wife is Bi. Then we thought we’d try a couple but had a bad experience with friends so tried single guys. We tried one then one night 2 guys and me and on a couple

of occasions 3 in one night separately. So we’ve both enjoyed watching each other with someone else. More recent we had full swap with another couple who are friends and it worked well. In my mind if you’ve enjoyed soft swap and not freaked out you may as well try full swap. One you’ve had a good experience it’s all good

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

For us we met another couple in a similar situation. On the 3rd meet we were comfortable enough with each other to chat about the possibility of a full swap if we all felt as comfortable during play and it happened.

Had a good chat about it with each other afterwards and never looked back.

In the end you can't know until you try. We agreed if it didn't workout we woukd carry on as we were for us it did work out and now we do what feels right at the time.

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

"Hi all.

We've been swinging as a soft swap couple for a few years now but I've yet to take the next step and actually have full sex with someone.

Any experiences of your first time?"

if you find a couple that are actually friends it becomes a lot more pleasant, not easily done but it does happen and it worked for us good luck x dan x

By *andy and DannyCouple  over a year ago

Barnstaple

The thread killer strikes again pmsl

suffolk

Thank you for the insight, its all helpful

suffolk

"We had threesomes with girls first, my Wife is Bi. Then we thought we’d try a couple but had a bad experience with friends so tried single guys. We tried one then one night 2 guys and me and on a couple

of occasions 3 in one night separately. So we’ve both enjoyed watching each other with someone else. More recent we had full swap with another couple who are friends and it worked well. In my mind if you’ve enjoyed soft swap and not freaked out you may as well try full swap. One you’ve had a good experience it’s all good "

All our soft swap experiences have been great we've really enjoyed them.

suffolk

"Hi all.

Any experiences of your first time?if you find a couple that are actually friends it becomes a lot more pleasant, not easily done but it does happen and it worked for us good luck x dan x "

Hmmm not sure bringing friends into the mix would work for us, it's something we'd prefer to keep seperate from friends.

suffolk

"For us we met another couple in a similar situation. On the 3rd meet we were comfortable enough with each other to chat about the possibility of a full swap if we all felt as comfortable during play and it happened.

Had a good chat about it with each other afterwards and never looked back.

In the end you can't know until you try. We agreed if it didn't workout we woukd carry on as we were for us it did work out and now we do what feels right at the time."

Again, thank you for the honest insight

By *ihmMan  over a year ago

West Wales

"Hi all.

Any experiences of your first time?"

Explore some of the grey areas between the one and the other, you are half way there, edge a bit closer, see how you feel

suffolk

"Hi all.

Grey areas?

Explore some of the grey areas between the one and the other, you are half way there, edge a bit closer, see how you feel "

suffolk

"Hi all.

Explore some of the grey areas between the one and the other, you are half way there, edge a bit closer, see how you feel "

Grey areas?

» Add a new message to this topic