FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Tonsil stones and deep throat

Tonsil stones and deep throat

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elmx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Belper

Soooo, every time I deep throat after a little while I get tonsil stones coming out. Does anyone else get this? I can’t get them out any other way. I’ve tried but when I’m doing the deep they come out. I’m just wondering if anyone else has this issue? Any solutions would be greatly appreciated. It’s just a bit grim having to stop to get it out my mouth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efinitely MaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Have your tonsils taken out

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

What are tonsil stones?

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

They took mine out due to stones. Recovery was horrible but so worth it in the long run. Definatly go see your GP. Now I can deep throat much more elegantly!

Mr C-B

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"They took mine out due to stones. Recovery was horrible but so worth it in the long run. Definatly go see your GP. Now I can deep throat much more elegantly!

Mr C-B "

I think these days they only take them out if causing breathing problems.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"What are tonsil stones?"

I would advise against googling the subject if you want to enjoy the rest of the day. Mistakenly, I was having my breakfast when I did.

Like most of my generation my tonsils were removed during childhood so I have no nooks and crannies for grot to lodge in and fester.

By *BWandhusbandCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

My husband has these sometimes and the smell isn't pleasant at all. He uses a little water squirt tool thing to help remove them. Works well for him.

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

"They took mine out due to stones. Recovery was horrible but so worth it in the long run. Definatly go see your GP. Now I can deep throat much more elegantly!

Mr C-B

I think these days they only take them out if causing breathing problems."

I was surprised that they did mine, but it was only a few years ago.

By *efinitely MaybeCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

They will remove them for persistent tonsil stones if you push hard enough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had mine taken out for this reason (the stones, not the deep throating). Definitely recommend although just a warning, the recovery was incredibly painful, at least it was for me. Then after recovering and a checkup, there was still about a quarter of the tonsil left so had to have it done all over again!

Belper

Im going to try xx

Belper

Oh no! That’s awful! Mine are quite big too. I’d be happy with half being removed haha x

Belper

They are grim. It’s awful! I hate having them I suppose in one way. Oral helps me remove them haha x

"What are tonsil stones?

I would advise against googling the subject if you want to enjoy the rest of the day. Mistakenly, I was having my breakfast when I did.

Like most of my generation my tonsils were removed during childhood so I have no nooks and crannies for grot to lodge in and fester."

By *evonNewbiesCouple  over a year ago

Paignton

What can help is we tell patients to suck citrus sweets etc.. causes saliva production which can help remove them. Things like lemon sherberts may help, sounds silly but does work sometimes

Belper

"What can help is we tell patients to suck citrus sweets etc.. causes saliva production which can help remove them. Things like lemon sherberts may help, sounds silly but does work sometimes "

They’re literally my fav sweets so will have a go x

» Add a new message to this topic