FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Safe oral

Safe oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peeps , just a quick question, want to get out and enjoy myself, and give a little pleasure where I can , but I’m terrified of dreaded infections, do you think it’s rude to insist on safe oral , or would it be a no no for most ? Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Some might be surprised, a few might complain, but you're entitled to play with whatever safety measures you want.

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

If that's your boundary, stick to it.

By *JstarsoloWoman  over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

You have to do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Thank you good people

By *orthfieldsNickMan  over a year ago

Ealing

It does seem to put a lot of people off but it’s the only sensible way to play for those of us who need to be discreet. I’d only suck with a condom, I know it’s not as nice or as much fun but it’s the only safe way to play

By *JstarsoloWoman  over a year ago

Wombwell, Barnsley

Well the only way to be 100% safe is not to play, isn't it?

People have to do whatever is right for them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi peeps , just a quick question, want to get out and enjoy myself, and give a little pleasure where I can , but I’m terrified of dreaded infections, do you think it’s rude to insist on safe oral , or would it be a no no for most ? Thank you. "

not rude at all, just do what you are comfurtable with. Also we are the same with safe oral.

"Hi peeps , just a quick question, want to get out and enjoy myself, and give a little pleasure where I can , but I’m terrified of dreaded infections, do you think it’s rude to insist on safe oral , or would it be a no no for most ? Thank you. "

That's absolutely your boundary to set. I'd make it clear in your bio and before you meet someone that's something you'd prefer to make it less awkward maybe (as this is a worry to you) then you won't feel it rude etc in person as they know the rules.

By *ros in PrentonMan  over a year ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 22/05/22 15:48:07]

By *ros in PrentonMan  over a year ago

Wirral

"If that's your boundary, stick to it."

Absolutely

Thanks again for the helpful comments, good to know what your views are

I have very stict sti rules. If people have lots of sexual partners then I do not have unprotected oral sex. However, most the people I have played with outside of clubs dont have lots of partners. Often they havent had any other partners for 6 months or more.

If so, I am happy to have unprotected oral sex after a conversation to make sure that they are up to date with STI tests and generally low risk. Yes, people could lie, but I find most people are honest and agree to get an STI test before we play.

STI's are less likely to be passed on during oral sex anyway. Chlamydia and Gonnorhea are the main ones that get passed on this way, and they can be sorted with a course of antibiotics, so I personally choose to take that risk.

OP, send me a PM if you wanna talk this through more. Ive done a lot of research about STIs so can answer any questions you have and help you figure out a strategy that suits your needs if you want x

» Add a new message to this topic