FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can anyone give me some advice

Can anyone give me some advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I've been a member of this wonderful website for 4 weeks now and I haven't had a single offer of a meet-up or anything like that I've done a good profile with a few pictures so could anyone give me any advice how I can get people more interested in me I've even tried to chatrooms so if anyone's got any good advice or perhaps they could help me that would be nice thank you very much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

You won't be the first and certainly not the last man to come onto the threads saying they have been here for X amount of weeks/mnths and have had no meets or even msgs being read and answered. Try searching in the search box to find similar posts and read the advice given. First things first though just remember there are thousands of experienced swingers who are single men who are very successful on here so you have alot..and I mean alot of competition, don't treat this as a fuck site and don't come into it with expectations otherwise it could have an impact on your confidence, but I'm guessing you will get a few folk advising you to go to clubs to get meeting people.

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

I’ve been here longer and nothing just go to socials and clubs I haven’t been to a club yet but met some great folk at a social

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Patience is key

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you for the advice

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

4 weeks is but the blink of an eye in Fab terms.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It's a nice friendly profile with some smiling face pics. Wishing you success

» Add a new message to this topic