FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The bad days

The bad days

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Live seems hard ,I only have my mum, she passed away 3 weeks ago still can't mourn, my best friend 44 really healthy had 2 heart attack very poorly, I lost my best friend 7 years ago today it broke me still does how do you deal with days like this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You will never forget your best friend or your mum. Try and focus on the good times you had with them. You were lucky to have your mum until you were fifty so you will have many memories of her. At least your friend is still alive after the heart attacks. Try and focus on staying positive and supporting him in his recovery.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

You get through them best way you can. And if you’re at the point where you have more bad days than good, you ring someone like Campaign Against Living Miserably and ask them for help.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm very sorry to hear about your mum and your best friend. I hope your friend who's had two heart attacks make a speedy and good recovery.

Google Sur Ryder, they have a forum you can join that discusses all aspects of grief.

I'm currently supporting my dad who at 95 lost his wife, my mum after 70 years together. He's finding things very difficult. He tries to concentrate on getting out as much as possible and being with other people. It helps a little. We also talk about my mum a lot in positive terms.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

*Sue Ryder

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

As corny as it sounds, OP, time does heal the wounds. What helps me is remembering that my parents are no longer in any pain, no longer have to worry about anything. Yes, some days are harder than others, but as other posters have said, there is support available.

» Add a new message to this topic