FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Party Planning

Party Planning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eyeY OP   Couple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Interested to hear from those who've held parties..

Especially if you hired a private venue.

We've booked an awesome 10 bedroom place for 2 nights, pretty much full with the majority staying the weekend.

Now looking at food, drink, theme's and all those things you may overlook, which would add to making it a great success..

Feedback and ideas really welcome!!

Yes, we know people, condoms, lube and a filthy fun attitude (all ticked)

Thank you in advance!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harisajidanWoman  over a year ago

london

I’ve mainly ordered food from the main stores— the food for entertainment. Waitrose and Sainsbury and Morrison’s were pretty good. I’ve asked the guests to each bring their own bottles/drinks.

How’d you find the place to book?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think you have already done the hard part by finding the venue and the guests. Could you ask them to bring food contributions for a buffet plus a premade meal which can be reheated like chilli or a casserole ?

By *zanyCouple  over a year ago

truro

Make sure everyone is introduced to each other. The few parties we have organised involved a lot of prep and on the night getting everyone introduced quite demanding but worth it.

By *ecky and justCouple  over a year ago

Godalming

We’ve thrown quite a few parties at a swinging club.

It always helps to have someone who introduces everyone, rallies people together and ensures there’s some fun happening. Sexy and fun games are a help and a good icebreaker.

It helps the party flow at the beginning and avoids it turning into cliquey conversations in corners.

Once the party is in full swing then that person can back off the ringmaster duties.

» Add a new message to this topic