FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Can anyone relate?

Can anyone relate?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *runette-Bec OP   Woman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Anyone had the experience of past experiences on fab, where the guy you meet was nice/lovely. Then decides fuck you over in the best possible way and change his persona.

Then on the updates comes up saying he's received other verifications which are making me him seem great and like a saint. Which is not true.

And how do people deal with this. Name/shame? Be the better person? Know your worth?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

You cant control what they do with their profile

Unless it is something specific that is naming you and breaking rules so that you can report it just move on..

Do your thing and ignore /stop watching what they are doing

By *lackstar00Man  over a year ago

London

Their is no nicer guy than a guy who is about to have sex…

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"Their is no nicer guy than a guy who is about to have sex… "

Truth right there.

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Their is no nicer guy than a guy who is about to have sex… "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone had the experience of past experiences on fab, where the guy you meet was nice/lovely. Then decides fuck you over in the best possible way and change his persona.

Then on the updates comes up saying he's received other verifications which are making me him seem great and like a saint. Which is not true.

Have had way worse with a couple

And how do people deal with this. Name/shame? Be the better person? Know your worth?

"

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"Anyone had the experience of past experiences on fab, where the guy you meet was nice/lovely. Then decides fuck you over in the best possible way and change his persona.

"

To be fair; I've experienced this many times over the years, from both single females and couples. I know I've not acted unreasonably in any way, so it's their problem, and their loss

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be fair; I've experienced this many times over the years, from both single females and couples. I know I've not acted unreasonably in any way, so it's their problem, and their loss "

Yes I agree

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Delete and block, move on.

He's not your responsibility.

» Add a new message to this topic