FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What to wear to a club

What to wear to a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bexley

Hi all,

After having been off the club scene for a long time now, we are just getting back into it. While Candy can dip into her never ending fabulous wardrove, I (Duke) am at a bit of a loose end... So please help for inspiration! Where do you shop and what sort of stuff do you wear? Shall I keep it simple and go for a decent smart/casual shirt and trousers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Smart jeans and smart t-shirt is ok for most clubs, or trousers and a casual shirt if preferred. All clubs should have their dress code on their website.

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

So long as you don't turn up looking scruffy and wearing trainers you should be okay. The last couple of clubs I attended most guys were in smart jeans with a shirt or polo shirt.

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I like to see a man in a proper shirt and jeans in a club: looks like he’s made an effort

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"So long as you don't turn up looking scruffy and wearing trainers you should be okay. The last couple of clubs I attended most guys were in smart jeans with a shirt or polo shirt."

can somebody explain to me why trainers are ostracised when they are usually comfortable to wear and many of them cost a small fortune to buy?

It is illegal to discriminate against someone's race or religion. Why is it ok to discriminate against their clothing or footwear?

What next, tattoos, piercings,hairstyles...?

By *oxycouple28 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bexley

"I like to see a man in a proper shirt and jeans in a club: looks like he’s made an effort "

To be fair I usually go with a shirt/trousers and shoes. Like you, I like people to put in an effort.

» Add a new message to this topic