FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Stomas and getting back into the scene

Stomas and getting back into the scene

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *straeus and Athena OP   Couple  over a year ago

Canterbury

Hi all! We are slowly heading back to the scene after a long time away due to health reasons. All is fine now but Athena now has a permanent stoma and wears an appliance.

I guess we were wondering how people would take it if we went back to a club or for meets, also if there's anyone out there with a stoma who could share their experiences!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rMrs84Couple  over a year ago

Doncaster

"Hi all! We are slowly heading back to the scene after a long time away due to health reasons. All is fine now but Athena now has a permanent stoma and wears an appliance.

I guess we were wondering how people would take it if we went back to a club or for meets, also if there's anyone out there with a stoma who could share their experiences!!"

We’ve seen people at clubs with them. It’s not someone we’ve played with. It in fairness that was an unrelated reasoning.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I have a few friends with stomas. I feel more comfortable when they wear stoma support belts for naked time because I’m clumsy and scared I’ll catch the bag and hurt/embarrass them.

Yes, it will put some people off, but they’re not the people you want to fuck anyhow.

By *aggy40Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Hello I have a stoma and still looking for a lady or couple for a meet

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

" I feel more comfortable when they wear stoma support belts for naked time because I’m clumsy and scared I’ll catch the bag and hurt/embarrass them. "

This, definitley

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

For those of us that have friends or family with a stoma I'm sure it's no problem.

It's what people don't know that scares them. Get back out there and make new friends. Wear it with pride

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

So long as I don't feel I could accidentally hurt you I would be fine about it.

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Yes, I have enjoyed a meet with a lady who has a stoma.

She was a delightful, friendly, and very nice lady, passionate and responsive, and we had a great time together.

The stoma did not bother either of us one jot.........And her husband watched and loved seeing her enjoy herself!

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

One of us has a throat stoma, so perhaps a bit different. We’ve been to clubs in the Canaries, got a few looks to start with, but people soon looked past the stoma.

By *amian300Man  over a year ago

dub city closer than you think not in uk

Wear with pride it’s a health issue nothing to be embarrassed about

By *inkybabe1109Couple  over a year ago

Barnsley

I am so glad you have brought this subject up. It's a subject very close to us and trying to prove to my hubby it's not a big thing. He says when he has to have one he will stop swinging. Embarrassment he says will stop him playing with me or anyone.

By *evonNewbiesCouple  over a year ago

Paignton

It wouldn't put us off playing with people with a stoma or any other medical device. Much more likely to be put off by a person's personality. We all have our bumps along lifes highway but that shouldn't be what people define you by xx

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Hi all! We are slowly heading back to the scene after a long time away due to health reasons. All is fine now but Athena now has a permanent stoma and wears an appliance.

I guess we were wondering how people would take it if we went back to a club or for meets, also if there's anyone out there with a stoma who could share their experiences!!"

hi just wonderd how your getting on with your stoma, was in hospital myself having surgery and will be going back for more, been told im likley to need one of these myself at the moment they dont know if it will be a permanent thing or mabey just a six month thing, is it an easy thing to deal with?

By *straeus and Athena OP   Couple  over a year ago

Canterbury

This is all super reassuring thanks all!! I don't have an issue with the stoma and I'm more than comfortable with it, but it is a bit anxiety inducing going to a club. That's good advice about a band though and I'd probably wear one for support and security!!

» Add a new message to this topic