FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > The anxiety before a partners solo meet

The anxiety before a partners solo meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really bloody anxiety inducing knowing your partner is off to meet another person for a sexual encounter. But strangely exciting and hugely exhilarating.

Not wanting to probe but wanting to know more than you do but resisting the urge to ask. Can anyone relate?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I take this is the guy who's writing this ? And letting his wife play solo..

My wife plays solo occasionally .. yes a little jealous. Butterfly feeling but also turned on .. best sex when she gets home .. tells me all the details n then remembers bits through week after so it's his fun . Some times she doesn't want to play alone n insists on me going .

By *1nkseekersCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Agreed, those butterflies never really go away. While I still like to be there when I can it really is another dimension to our play.

That said its date night tonight

By *xploring2getherCouple  over a year ago

Desborough

Yes I had this a couple of weeks ago when S went on her first solo trip to Club while I was asleep between Nights. Not knowing if she was going to play or not depending on who was there.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"Really bloody anxiety inducing knowing your partner is off to meet another person for a sexual encounter. But strangely exciting and hugely exhilarating.

Not wanting to probe but wanting to know more than you do but resisting the urge to ask. Can anyone relate? "

My husband and I have separate profiles here. So when either of us go on a meet we only ask did you enjoy yourself. I always ask would you meet her again. I don't want to know any more than that. It works for us but every couple is different.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

An ex gf of mine had a couple of regular lovers that she would meet once or twice a week to give her the good hard shagging that I never had the staying power to manage.

She would shower and then get dressed in front of meready for her meet. If she was wearing stockings I often got the job of att attaching the straps for her and helping her on with her heels or boots, id get a good look up her skirt as I did this at her tiny panties, sometimes crotchless and sometimes no panties at all!

Id often try for a lick but would often be pushed away although one of them liked to give her anal so sometimes i was allowed to lick her hole in preperation for cock.

Often we would sit and eat dinner together whist she was dressed slutty then she would be on her way, she would always message to say she was there safe but then silence til she was 10 mins from being back.

I would have a drink prepared her and would normally have to be on my knees upon her return. At 1st we used to fuck when she came back but it wasnt long before the dynamic shifted and licking was my only duty.

As I found myself cucked my occasional panty wearing became a regular thing, eventually 24/7, then in chastity when she met and afterwards.

Was a fun few years!

By *ihmMan  over a year ago

West Wales

"I take this is the guy who's writing this ? And letting his wife play solo......"

Why do you assume it is a male talking?

This is how my Mrs describes feeling when I play solo, except sharing all the details after is a very important aspect for us, sort of the point of it really.

I don't really get that feeling when she plays on her own, I look forward to her getting home and hearing how much fun she has had and the fun we will then have. Excited and turned on, but no butterflies or any feelings jealousy.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

"I take this is the guy who's writing this ? And letting his wife play solo..

My wife plays solo occasionally .. yes a little jealous. Butterfly feeling but also turned on .. best sex when she gets home .. tells me all the details n then remembers bits through week after so it's his fun . Some times she doesn't want to play alone n insists on me going . "

It's a female's profile...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sorry yes it’s fem here

I guess broadly speaking the ladies feel the same trepidation as a man would do

» Add a new message to this topic