FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Boudoir photography

Boudoir photography

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lackstar00 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Hey fab family, I need some help please, I’m a photographer in my spare time and I’m looking to expand in to Boudoir photography (a photographic style featuring intimate, sensual, romantic, and sometimes erotic images or the faceless kind)

I don’t want to be that guy who says ( hey I take photos……..

So any suggestions on how I can offer these services? Without it being awkward?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Hey fab family, I need some help please, I’m a photographer in my spare time and I’m looking to expand in to Boudoir photography (a photographic style featuring intimate, sensual, romantic, and sometimes erotic images or the faceless kind)

"

Don't offer it on Fab. Simple.

There are plenty of options to learn and practice, either through paid sessions with pros or via many online model/tog websites where you can arrange sessions with models looking for portfolio material.

Anyone offering photography services on here will be seen as using it as a means to hook up, either in the hope of sex or just for voyeuristic activities.

Oh. And if you want to come across as a photographer with any ability then post some photos of yourself that show what you can do. People will have a lot more faith in someone's capabilities if they can see evidence.

A

By *lackstar00 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

"Hey fab family, I need some help please, I’m a photographer in my spare time and I’m looking to expand in to Boudoir photography (a photographic style featuring intimate, sensual, romantic, and sometimes erotic images or the faceless kind)

Don't offer it on Fab. Simple.

There are plenty of options to learn and practice, either through paid sessions with pros or via many online model/tog websites where you can arrange sessions with models looking for portfolio material.

Anyone offering photography services on here will be seen as using it as a means to hook up, either in the hope of sex or just for voyeuristic activities.

Oh. And if you want to come across as a photographer with any ability then post some photos of yourself that show what you can do. People will have a lot more faith in someone's capabilities if they can see evidence.

A"

I was thinking the same however I was told I should but like you have said it seems pretty convenient. Thank you

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can't offer commercial services on fab.

By *heaspieswingerMan  over a year ago

Peak District

"

I’m (Mr) a boudoir photographer. I disagree with the people who say don’t offer it on Fab - with the caveat of only offer if it’s asked for either in the forums or directly to you.

If you want to expand in boudoir, you’ll obviously need a portfolio. Get yourself on PurplePort and start paying models for sessions. Develop your own personal style rather than copying whatever everyone else is doing. Charge what you are actually worth. You’d be surprised how much people are willing to pay for the right photographer. Cheap, tacky, studio boudoir photography is ten a penny - don’t be that guy. Stand out, make your prospective clients want to shoot with you before they even contact you.

Check out Michael Sasser on YouTube. He’s bloody incredible, educational, and such a lovely guy.

» Add a new message to this topic